Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,734 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Have You Organized A Seminar Before? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Organized A Seminar Before? (674 Views)

What Is The Best And Effective Medium Of Advertisement For A Seminar On A Tight Budget? / An Ngo Needed To Co-organized A Loudable Empowerment Seminar In Any Part Of West / Come To The Uk For A Seminar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Organized A Seminar Before? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2012
i'm planning to organize a seminar in my school with many entrpreneurs and consultants coming as speakers. but due to the fact that people has previously scammed innocent victims wt crap information.
now i want to change that by giving real and practical info from ppl practising wt they preach. d problem now is how do i get many people to attend it?
pls sincere advise is needed.
thanks
Re: Have You Organized A Seminar Before? by Msfunkyluv: 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2012
First of al,u hav 2 print a handbill & share it 2 people,especially where u know people always pass.
Secondly,u inform people living within u,u can inform ur pastor by announcing it in church as part of announcement,u can paste a hand bil on a street.
Re: Have You Organized A Seminar Before? by PasNet: 4:38am On Jun 07, 2012
Bigboyz32: i'm planning to organize a seminar in my school with many entrpreneurs and consultants coming as speakers. but due to the fact that people has previously scammed innocent victims wt crap information.
now i want to change that by giving real and practical info from ppl practising wt they preach. d problem now is how do i get many people to attend it?
pls sincere advise is needed.
thanks

Hello,
Let me start by saying, the step taken to organize a seminar is quite laudable, it's in a right direction, but like you said, you really need to get people who practice what they preach. You can actually get them but some of them comes with a price depending on yoiur relationship with them cos everything is not money.
Now since you say you want to organize the seminar in your school, I am sure you have SUG week, fresher 's week and so many other free days like that, you can meet your exco's to give you an opportunity to slot in some of the entrepreneurs you must have 'diligently' sort out.
Again, there are some Multinationals/NGO's around who will do more than just coming for a career talk, they might even help you with some sponsoring too if they see that your ground or environment will really be of benefit to them, companies like MTN nigeria, unilever, etc will do just that. My company too can come for a career talk if we see that the ground is good and productive too. So for you to get good hands to handle your seminar, you need to research and keep asking question.

(1) (Reply)

IU / How To Buid And Make Money With Free Classified Ads Website? / Challenge For Undergraduate Students And Graduate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.