Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

An Ngo Needed To Co-organized A Loudable Empowerment Seminar In Any Part Of West - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Ngo Needed To Co-organized A Loudable Empowerment Seminar In Any Part Of West (750 Views)

Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa / Have You Organized A Seminar Before? / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Ngo Needed To Co-organized A Loudable Empowerment Seminar In Any Part Of West by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2010
AM OLUWATOSIN BY NAME,AM A TRAINER AND ALSO A SPEAKER TOO.THE NAME OF MY VENTURE IS O2 NIGERIA WITH OUR HEAD OFFICE IN IBADAN THE OYO STATE CAPITAL.WE TRAIN PEOPLE ON HOW TO PRODUCE HERBAL SOAP [something that clean any skin infection in ten days],MOSQUITO KILLER CANDLE AND ANTI MALARIA SOAP.WE ARE LOOKIN FOR ANY ORGANIZATION OR GROUP WHO CAN JOIN AND READY TO FINANCE A FREE SEMINAR FOR 1000 YOUTHS IN NIGERIA OR ANY PART OF AFRICA SHOULD CALL ME ON 07037373022,08027140208 OR EMAIL o2nigeria@yahoo.com.THANKS
Re: An Ngo Needed To Co-organized A Loudable Empowerment Seminar In Any Part Of West by DrKitaun(m): 2:49am On Aug 05, 2010
Send ur proposal to jimmycarto@yahoo.com
Re: An Ngo Needed To Co-organized A Loudable Empowerment Seminar In Any Part Of West by Dizzy001(m): 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2010
i really dont know but i think 4nairasms advertisements might help to either send your message to ngo's or for your seminar advert, i use them for my sites bit by bit

they cost 1,000 dailly but return about 10,000 hits so 1 day advert might help you the only drawback might be the youth stuff,i dont know if all their customers will be youths but,most youths will be using their service for christmas,parties,e.t.c invitations

this is just a suggestion dont go by my word,its just what i use and my sites need any kind of traffic so,
Re: An Ngo Needed To Co-organized A Loudable Empowerment Seminar In Any Part Of West by Thethy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2010
Am interested, THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, Tel: 08023050835 , 07033632285. E-mail: thethyconsulting@gmail.com

Re: An Ngo Needed To Co-organized A Loudable Empowerment Seminar In Any Part Of West by zogo(m): 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2010
Yes ur proposal is fine. we teach Heliculture (scientific Snail farming), bulk sms service system, and how to make LEGIT MONEY frm the internet. We also have e-books for both the Snail farming and bulk sms biz. attached within is the cover page of the ebooks

visit this link to join our group on facebook on "How to Make "Legit Money" online/offline
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=2361831622#!/group.php?gid=147020455314843

To order these ebooks visit:
http://bulksmsserviceng..com/p/productsservices_16.html

To ur success!
Gideon Wealth
Enquiries: 07063249904, wealthinfos247@yahoo.com
Re: An Ngo Needed To Co-organized A Loudable Empowerment Seminar In Any Part Of West by tunjiajayi: 10:30am On Aug 13, 2010
gimme more detail.

olatunji ladipo ajayi

heritage of virtue , nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

N15 Million Is Needed / Starting Up A Company Before I Graduate / Catch The Latest Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.