Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Missing Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Husband (1206 Views)

Woman Demands Her 'missing Husband' Back From Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Husband by memyselfandI: 5:45am On Jun 05, 2012
wonders they say shall never cease 2 happen.
A woman in my area claims her husband disappered just like that.
This happened over a week ago. She said she and her husband closed their shop at 11pm and started going home(they just packed 4rm our street to another street abt 10mins walk and the place is lonely).
She said she was in front and her husband was at the back. When they both got to their gate she called her younger sister on phone to come and open the gate. As she ended the call, he had disappeared. She said there was nobody on the street and there was no struggle.
The next morning she didnt raise alarm until people were asking of the man and she is yet to tell her husband people.

Pls your reaction.
Re: Missing Husband by taryour(f): 8:37am On Jun 05, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Missing Husband by Johndoe100(m): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2012
She either killed him herself or helped those that did. This is an old scenerio with local flavoring. Under proper interogation she will confes.

1 Like

Re: Missing Husband by taryour(f): 10:13am On Jun 05, 2012
Johndoe100: She either killed him herself or helped those that did. This is an old scenerio with local flavoring. Under proper interogation she will confes.

like seriously are u kidding me

But come to think of it,its possible oo
Re: Missing Husband by memyselfandI: 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2012
D case is very appalling. people even forced her to report to the police. She still opens her shop and does business as usual.
Re: Missing Husband by ifyalways(f): 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2012
Johndoe100: She either killed him herself or helped those that did. This is an old scenerio with local flavoring. Under proper interogation she will confes.
LOL
Funny but loking at the OP's last post,i cant help but agree that this is a possibility though there are more unanswered questions.what happened to the corpse etc?
If my husband missed for an hour,the whole of my neighbourhood wont know peace.lol
Btw,don't they have children?The man has no relatives?
Re: Missing Husband by agiboma(f): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2012
Very strange
Re: Missing Husband by gabbytabby: 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2012
A friend of mine's father similarly just disappeared and abandoned the wife and 10 children. My friend was in primary 1 and he re-appeared 10 years later just as she finished secondary school by which time 5 of children were dead and the elder sister had really had to follow and marry a married man to help the mum raise the children. So wonders shall never end but she for let people know except if he don do similar before.
Re: Missing Husband by Busybody2(f): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2012
memyselfandI: D case is very appalling. people even forced her to report to the police.[size=14pt] She still opens her shop and does business as usual[/size].

Ok oh, its business as usual then.
Re: Missing Husband by P406: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2012
the woman surely knows something that she is not telling.

(1) (Reply)

Domineering in laws/relatives / Britain's Biggest Family Just Got Bigger / Why Do Pregnant Women Attached Safety Pin(s) To Their Clothes/wears?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.