Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United (7642 Views)

Man United Agree Personal Terms With Cristiano Ronaldo Ahead Of £60m Move To Re- / Borussia Dortmund Vs Arsenal : UCL (2 - 0) On 16th September 2014 / UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (4 - 1) On 24th April, 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2012
Yepeee ! Two more great signings and that will be it.
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by hotwax: 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2012
As a Manchester United fan, try take the time to research and compare both players. Just becuase hazrad's signing was hyped more than kagawa doesn't mean hazard is a better player. See statistics of both players, watch videos of both players performing on youtube, be more informed before openning that your annoying dirty teeth. And don't forget the fact that bundesliga is a more difficult league compare to ligue 1.

This explains why Man U rivaled with chelsea on hazard. And when Chelsea got Hazard, they quickly rush to get Dadawa. Why didnt they get dadawa b4?
Why waiting on hazard ?
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2012
BodyKiss:

As a Manchester United fan, try take the time to research and compare both players. Just becuase hazrad's signing was hyped more than kagawa doesn't mean hazard is a better player. See statistics of both players, watch videos of both players performing on youtube, be more informed before openning that your annoying dirty teeth. And don't forget the fact that bundesliga is a more difficult league compare to ligue 1.

God bless you. Hazard was ordinary against England. He is just over rated cos of French league is shit. It was Kagawa that displaced Mario Gortez out of position, the lad is the deal! Welcome Kagawa, we love you
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by Serginho(m): 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2012
Comparing kagawa to harzard, kagawa won d german league which is more competitive than french league. Hope u guys watched england vs belgium, i even thought harzard has been substituted. D camera hardly caught him yet you compare him with kagawa who made his mark despite playing in a league with such midfielders in bayern nd other clubs... I believe nxt season will prove alot of tins....can't wait!!!!
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by megxo(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2012
dorothy111:
Modric is good, but over priced, he doesn't cost 40m, and Kagawa is far far better than him. This guy was the best player in German League. Do you watch football at all?
hey beyotch, its lyk u dont read huh....check zuby's comment, check mine, den assess urs, den u'll see ow dumb u r
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by megxo(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2012
kagawa is a gud midfielder no doubts, wishin him best of luck sha..... welcom 2" DOGGED-FOOTBALL" shingji...... wink
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by litteup(m): 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2012
Am not a Man United fan but i believe Sir Alex just killed two birds with one stone
(Marketing strategy and good footballer at a cost of 16 - 17 million).
Critics should remember the signings of Cristiano Ronaldo,Nemanja Vidic, Javi Hernadez(chicharito),Wayne Rooney,J S park e.t.c.
I wish Kagawa success and trophies during and after his Man U career.
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by johnstar(m): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2012
watn man utd won use winger do again, buying kangawa is a waste, u guys hv ; nani, valencia, giggs, ashly young nd nw kagawa, na wa o, jst 2 bench players, nd u guys ar complaining dat chelsea is wastn moni in buyn players, god punish una wey dey talk lyk dat,,,,,,,,, am short of wingers, nw i hv hazard, wow, its remains hulk
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by johnstar(m): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2012
Dats d reason why hazard snub man utd 2 join chelsea, nonsense
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by BodyKiss(m): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2012
johnstar: watn man utd won use winger do again, buying kangawa is a waste, u guys hv ; nani, valencia, giggs, ashly young nd nw kagawa, na wa o, jst 2 bench players, nd u guys ar complaining dat chelsea is wastn moni in buyn players, god punish una wey dey talk lyk dat,,,,,,,,, am short of wingers, nw i hv hazard, wow, its remains hulk

Mumu, kagawa's role is to play as Center Attacking Midfield.
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by 1025: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2012
been a good player is one point then been a good diver is another. recently fergie prefers divers to work with the ref. ashley young will bear me witness. all the same, man u have young, nani and valencia so kigawa is coming to bench or be benched. what are the noisy neighbours doing about their confused defence?
they have good attack line with howard webb who is a box to box player sorry ref.
the next season has a lot to offer us. we are watching.
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by Ajibson98: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2012
Dont mind dat daft joor...he knws nothing abt football jst come here to make mouth....welcm kagawa great player
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by olaoluwapopoola: 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2012
55gal: Wasted money.I wish MAN U trouphyless season. grin
I agree with you my Guy.Eyes are opened no more domination of other teams no robbing of other teams with the connivance of referees.Man U will remain trophiless for the next decade Premiership is seen like their birth-right which is not suppose to be like that.Other teams are not there to sell groundnut. New season, new game new style.Up Man city, Up Chelsea, Up Arsenal, Up Blakburn, Up Liverpool, Up tottenharm, Up Wigan, Up Everton and Down Man Nonsense. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by TheMatrix3: 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
Arsenal no go follow their mate buy o! undecided Dem go dey wait wen dem don buy all the meat for market dem go come begin buy the remaining kpomo (wey no get club) grin grin grin
or better still, when the other clubs don buy finish dem go buy on loan the ones wey no get starting jersey. I dey laff o!!! (kalou, bosingwa, Ji sun park, Barton,) grin grin grin grin
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by 30secs(m): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2012
ZUBY77: Exactly who they needed. Combative mifielder with an eye for goals. Great signing fergie. Now someone will stop hazard.
combative my a$$!! *hisses*
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by Serginho(m): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2012
BodyKiss:

Mumu, kagawa's role is to play as Center Attacking Midfield.
tell d mugu wat he doesn't know. Everybody now claims 2 know football. Give me d names and nationality of jst 5 chelshit player...monkey fan!
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by Serginho(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2012
olaoluwa.popoola:
I agree with you my Guy.Eyes are opened no more domination of other teams no robbing of other teams with the connivance of referees.Man U will remain trophiless for the next decade Premiership is seen like their birth-right which is not suppose to be like that.Other teams are not there to sell groundnut. New season, new game new style.Up Man city, Up Chelsea, Up Arsenal, Up Blakburn, Up Liverpool, Up tottenharm, Up Wigan, Up Everton and Down Man Nonsense. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
manutd still remain d most decorated team in england, chelsea arn't even second in the order...beside u dnt even sound lik u hv a club..ashawo fan...big time flop..UP MANUTD JOOR.. Haters go and die..kagawa na manutd player o.
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by hotwax: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2012
Who ever is not a Man U player is not good. Even Rooney is better than Messi/Ronaldo. Once Messi is not a Man U player, Messi is not good as rooney.

The same way Rooney was better than Drogba. And Drogba shut their mouth in Champions League.

If they had gotten hazard, they will claim he is better than Yaya Toure. LOOSERS
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2012
55gal: Wasted money.I wish MAN U trouphyless season. grin
we wish u d same and a lot more
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2012
Any fool sayin kagawa aint gud z proolly a man u hater and doesnt know what football z ol about...kagawa aint gud?...like seriously?...u haters r high on cow dung...get d f.uucck outta hia
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2012
hotwax: Who ever is not a Man U player is not good. Even Rooney is better than Messi/Ronaldo. Once Messi is not a Man U player, Messi is not good as rooney.

The same way Rooney was better than Drogba. And Drogba shut their mouth in Champions League.

If they had gotten hazard, they will claim he is better than Yaya Toure. LOOSERS
shut who's mouth?...r ur medications due or what?...wch drogba r u talking about?...go re-watch man u vs chelshit last 2season and see as giggs and chicharito schooled u guys and teared y'all arses over and over...loosers
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by 1025: 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2012
man u na soar losers.
kagawa could be good but can he dive? look at berbatov, his problem is that he did not train on diving. bceckham no sabi dive and van nisteroy no fit dive and evensaha no sabi dive and they all had problem with fergie.
let us see kagawa and his diving ability.
wetin make chicharito go bench? na diving because welbeck sabi dive pass am.
if england dive for euro, Bleep up don dey for dem.
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by delkuf(m): 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2012
gud for man u!!!! up manu

1 Like

Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by johnstar(m): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2012
Bodykiss, u knw gt brain, wats d diff btwn attacking midfielder nd winger, e can also play in d right or left wing, d same place valencia plays, watn u knw otondo, hv u even c kagawa playing football b4, or do u even knw im. Arrow
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by johnstar(m): 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2012
Sergiho, or wats dat ur useless name, u r a fool 4 wat u jst. said, do u realize dat hazard nd kagawa ar nt age mate, wat skills dose kagawa has, cn he play free kicks, dose he has dribble skills,comparing im wit hazard, mind u, hazard won d player of d year twice bck 2 bck, u r teln me trash, hazard is jst 21, nd kagawa is 23, going 2 24 vry soon, hv u seen im playing football in germany b4, mtcheeeew, u duffer
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by johnstar(m): 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2012
Nd 1 more tn, jst bcus blitz or skynews showed u (kagawa) is profile 2 u, dat wil now make u tnk he is bettr dan hazard, well let wait nd c sha, wn d season begins, we sha c ow kagawa plays in d premeirship
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by hismail1(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2012
johnstar: watn man utd won use winger do again, buying kangawa is a waste, u guys hv ; nani, valencia, giggs, ashly young nd nw kagawa, na wa o, jst 2 bench players, nd u guys ar complaining dat chelsea is wastn moni in buyn players, god punish una wey dey talk lyk dat,,,,,,,,, am short of wingers, nw i hv hazard, wow, its remains hulk
kagawa can play as a midfielder
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by Kgdavid(m): 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2012
the ignorance is appalling but at the same time unsurprising. shinji kagawa is an attacking midfielder i have been following for sometime because united have been tracking him for months contrary to the opinion of several misinformed posters. this guy is a ver good football and ill tell you for a fact he is going to walk straight inot our starting line up no questions asked! even on our flank the only player i would rate as good as he is nani talkless of chicken legs young or mr one way valencia.
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by Okeycima: 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
chemberlin: United will regret dis cos they will still remain trophy less next season....i wish them back luck...
hahhahaha I laugh in swahili BAD BELLE maNCHESTER UNITED Can't FALL UNDER SIR ALEX
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by fredoooooo: 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2012
the best united deal is to get another substitute for howard webb grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by buoye1(m): 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2012
Silva79: bench warmer? *yimu* u watch football with ur anus i guess. This guy wuld play ahead of carrick
gbam!!!!!!!!silva said it all...thnk u
Re: Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa Agree Terms With Manchester United by buoye1(m): 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2012
now i knw u notin abt football,hw on dis earth is kagawa a winger? guy leave d village wey u dey.........mtcheeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hazard Is As Good As Messi And Ronaldo / Banker Bet Soccer Fixed Tips, Predictions, Free Tips, / Brentford Vs Liverpool (1 - 4) On 17th February 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.