Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Hell Fire And A God Of Justice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Fire And A God Of Justice (1939 Views)

Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by milkymesh: 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2012
Both xtian and muslims believe in hell fire. Both religion believe God, is merciful, just, kind,forgive etc. All the good attributes are of God. I believe that too. Now a man is born . Lives for 70 years. He did some good things, but he also did some wicked things too. At death he is sentenced to hellfire to burn and suffer forever. Is it just? Even in human law-note that man is created in God's image or attributes,-punishment should agree with the level and kind of crime. So why a just God torment a man forever for a sin of a few years. Is it just?
Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by dorox(m): 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2012
A God of love and justice can never think of something as wicked as eternal torture. The truth is that most people that believe that wicked people will be tormented in a fiery hell for all eternity do not understand what it say about the nature of their god.
Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by milkymesh: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
where is Adam & Eve's now. If for the past 6000 years they are still in Hell fire and the god of mercy didn't look their way, then he is heartless. I guess they have served their term.
Seriously, man has misrepresented God alot. If God really created man in his own image, then God can not be as represented by many religious leaders, and people. Even the father of a murderer, robber etc will prefer instant death for his son than unending torment.
Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by Ptolomeus(m): 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
Question: Just what does God?
answer:
"The wages of sin is death." From the beginning of human history, men have sought ways to pay for his sins. Cain offered the fruits of the earth, and was rejected, Abel offered a lamb, and there have been those who have offered even their own children in the Holocaust.

Another Human sacrifices
judges 11:30-39
Jephthah sacrifices his daughter, who is the first one out to meet him after he defeated the Ammonites.
numbers 25:1-13
Yahweh ordered the killing of the leaders of the people as "atonement" for the sin of idolatry that had made the people of Israel with Moabite women.
1 Samuel 21:1-9
The Israelites impaled seven people as atonement for the guilt of the people of Israel, Saul had killed the Gibeonites.

(Jeremiah 7:31). . . They have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and daughters in the fire, which I had not ordered and had not gone to my heart. '
So as "destroyed" to the "nations" idolatrous Canaanite Lord also ignored the unfaithful Israelites. They just received their payment by the Babylonians in 607 BCE Similarly, he tidies up with that today directly or indirectly relate to the shedding of blood of millions and millions of people through abominations like war, murder and abortion.

Yahweh takes pleasure in the sacrifices we make to spread his message of the Good news of the Kingdom.
Ex 20.22.26
24 th. Llevantarás me an altar of earth, and he'd offer your burnt offerings, your offerings, your sheep and your oxen.

To name only a few examples.
You expect justice in that god?
Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by kcool2(m): 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2012
@poster...........God dosnt send ppl to hell......jehovah witnesses awake have clearified this fact

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by MrAnony1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2012
Ok guys let's look on the flip side. When a person lives in sin, he makes himself an enemy of God. Why should God force a sinner that hates God and doesn't want to have anything to do with Him to now live with Him for eternity? Is it just?

kcool2: @poster...........God dosnt send ppl to hell......jehovah witnesses awake have clearified this fact
Are you serious? Has[i] Awake[/i] now replaced the bible?
Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by Ptolomeus(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2012
kcool2: @poster...........jehovah witnesses awake have clearified this fact
They also clarify charging you the tithe even if your do not have to eat.
Aleluiah!
Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by Master6(m): 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2012
@ op,
Justice is done when someone gets what they deserve for performing an action. Eg commit murder nd u die.

God is just, so if u disobey him nd u get ur reward aka Hell, justice is served.

Ur arguement is wrong.
Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2012
dorox: A God of love and justice can never think of something as wicked as eternal torture. The truth is that most people that believe that wicked people will be tormented in a fiery hell for all eternity[b] do not understand what it say about the nature of their god.[/b]

I see nothing wrong with the nature of their god. Personally, I think if a 2 year old wets himself, you punch him in the face. If a four year old takes from the cookie jar, you break the little bastard's arm. If a 10 year old rides his bike without permission, you cut his legs off. If a man cheats on his wife, you castrate him and send him to go work in a whorehouse. So god is well within his rights to burn you in hell forever because you commited some sins in your lifetime which spanned a total of 75years. Makes perfect sense.
Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by MrAnony1(m): 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2012
Martian:

I see nothing wrong with the nature of their god. Personally, I think if a 2 year old wets himself, you punch him in the face. If a four year old takes from the cookie jar, you break the little bastard's arm. If a 10 year old rides his bike without permission, you cut his legs off. If a man cheats on his wife, you castrate him and send him to go work in a whorehouse. So god is well within his rights to burn you in hell forever because you commited some sins in your lifetime which spanned a total of 75years. Makes perfect sense.
This is why Christ died so that we can receive forgiveness of sin. God is merciful and he is just. if you refuse to accept Christ's payment for your sins, you are in fact opting to pay for them yourself hence God will have no other choice than to have you pay for them. Why should God force you into heaven against your will?
Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2012
Mr_Anony:
This is why Christ died so that we can receive forgiveness of sin.God is merciful and he is just

Nothing like a self righteous sadist. He got so tired of drowning people, sending fireballs from heaven and killing firstborns, that he impregnated a virgin so that he could visit earth as himself, get himself tortured, then gruesomely killed by being nailed to pieces of wood. You tell me that he loves me, I think he was just an overzealous sadist who just had to have a taste of his own medicine.

Mr_Anony:
. if you refuse to accept Christ's payment for your sins, you are in fact opting to pay for them yourself hence God will have no other choice than to have you pay for them

I have to acknowledge your convoluted morality before I can feel guilt; but I do not. The concept of your religious morality requires someone to accept a debt brought about by an helplessly ignorant woman and a talking snake, even if one were to ignore the sheer absurdity of the story, one has to wonder about being accused and held liable for a sin one had no hand in commiting. AND the people who commited the sin couldn't tell between right and wrong, so how were they supposed to know the consequences of their actions. Like I said before, if a 2 year old wets himself, punch him in the face and break both eye sockets. Then, he will thank you and if he doesn't, just place him in the oven.

Mr_Anony:
Why should God force you into heaven against your will?

I thought he is supposed to be Omnipotent and sh#t.

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by MrAnony1(m): 6:09am On Jun 08, 2012
Martian:

Nothing like a self righteous sadist. He got so tired of drowning people, sending fireballs from heaven and killing firstborns, that he impregnated a virgin so that he could visit earth as himself, get himself tortured, then gruesomely killed by being nailed to pieces of wood. You tell me that he loves me, I think he was just an overzealous sadist who just had to have a taste of his own medicine.

I have to acknowledge your convoluted morality before I can feel guilt; but I do not. The concept of your religious morality requires someone to accept a debt brought about by an helplessly ignorant woman and a talking snake, even if one were to ignore the sheer absurdity of the story, one has to wonder about being accused and held liable for a sin one had no hand in commiting. AND the people who commited the sin couldn't tell between right and wrong, so how were they supposed to know the consequences of their actions. Like I said before, if a 2 year old wets himself, punch him in the face and break both eye sockets. Then, he will thank you and if he doesn't, just place him in the oven.

I thought he is supposed to be Omnipotent and sh#t.

Well then my friend, just suit yourself, I won't go into a long meaningless argument with you. do whatever makes you happy but don't expect to hate God and then come right round and demand that you should be allowed to spend eternity with Him. May God be merciful towards you
Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by LogicMind: 10:18am On Jun 08, 2012
Mr_Anony:

Well then my friend, just suit yourself, I won't go into a long meaningless argument with you. do whatever makes you happy but don't expect to hate God and then come right round and demand that you should be allowed to spend eternity with Him. May God be merciful towards you

Translation: I have nothing meaningful to say to counter your well reasoned argument. Let me hide my ignorance once again behind the magic name; "god".

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by MrAnony1(m): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2012
Logic Mind:

Translation: I have nothing meaningful to say to counter your well reasoned argument. Let me hide my ignorance once again behind the magic name; "god".

On the contrary, He didn't make a reasoned argument at all, he just ranted. Besides I just don't see the point in justifying God to someone who doesn't believe that God can possibly exist in the first place.
Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by LogicMind: 10:46am On Jun 08, 2012
Mr_Anony:

On the contrary, He didn't make a reasoned argument at all, he just ranted. Besides I just don't see the point in justifying God to someone who doesn't believe that God can possibly exist in the first place.

Therein lies the problem: why should you justify god?
Besides, do you see a point in justifying god to someone who already believes?
Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by MrAnony1(m): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2012
Logic Mind:

Therein lies the problem: why should you justify god?
Besides, do you see a point in justifying god to someone who already believes?

God does not need to be justified, God is just. perhaps the better phrase should have been "explaining God's justice" but then I believe you already knew that that was what I meant. All the same I hope this solves the problem for you.
Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by LogicMind: 11:16am On Jun 08, 2012
Mr_Anony:

God does not need to be justified, God is just. perhaps the better phrase should have been "explaining God's justice" but then I believe you already knew that that was what I meant. All the same I hope this solves the problem for you.

Same problem: why should you explain god? (the emphasis is on you, not on the action) Why you? Why not god himself?
And what's the point in explaining god to someone who already believes?
Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by MrAnony1(m): 11:38am On Jun 08, 2012
Logic Mind:

Same problem: why should you explain god? (the emphasis is on you, not on the action) Why you? Why not god himself?
And what's the point in explaining god to someone who already believes?

There is a difference between explaining to someone who doesn't know but is sincerely curious and someone who by his own admission doesn't know but goes ahead to criticize what he doesn't know. Is this sound reasoning?
I know God and when I discuss with people who know God as well, we share our experiences of Him. But then as you said, the best person to describe God is God Himself.

For instance Logic Mind, You are the best person to describe yourself, this doesn't mean that your friends cannot discuss you amongst themselves and explain you to others who do not know you. But then someone shows up that does not know you at all (in fact you don't exist to him) but the next thing he does is to start describing your actions and motives especially in a very offensive way.
Should such a slanderer be taken seriously? I leave this to your judgment.
Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by kcool2(m): 11:54am On Jun 08, 2012
Mr_Anony: Ok guys let's look on the flip side. When a person lives in sin, he makes himself an enemy of God. Why should God force a sinner that hates God and doesn't want to have anything to do with Him to now live with Him for eternity? Is it just?

Are you serious? Has[i] Awake[/i] now replaced the bible?

point of correction!!have u ever read an awake journaldey dont jst talk bt back it up wit bible verses....i strongly suggest u read their articles.......and when last did u go for evangelism?? Bt this ppl go everyday frm house to house under rain nd sun nd THATS D SIGN OF TRUE CHRISTIANS SECONDLY all christians want to go to jeaven and do all dere possible best to make it there bt jst because u falteled once or twice nd didnt even know is dat a reason to send u to everlasting torment.....dude U should know better
Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by kcool2(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Aleluiah!
where did u get ur fact frmim sure its nt d aWAKE i read undecided
Ptolomeus:
Aleluiah!
where did u get ur fact frmim sure its nt d aWAKE i read
Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by LogicMind: 11:58am On Jun 08, 2012
Mr_Anony:

There is a difference between explaining to someone who doesn't know but is sincerely curious and someone who by his own admission doesn't know but goes ahead to criticize what he doesn't know. Is this sound reasoning?
I know God and when I discuss with people who know God as well, we share our experiences of Him. But then as you said, the best person to describe God is God Himself.

For instance Logic Mind, You are the best person to describe yourself, this doesn't mean that your friends cannot discuss you amongst themselves and explain you to others who do not know you. But then someone shows up that does not know you at all (in fact you don't exist to him) but the next thing he does is to start describing your actions and motives especially in a very offensive way.
Should such a slanderer be taken seriously? I leave this to your judgment.

If I were omnipotent, I would do something about it but even without this supernatural power, many people can attest to my existence and any doubter should be able to see me, feel me, hear me talk, on phone, on tv, on internet, through no intermediary. Why is that so hard for someone who is omnipotent that he should need you to convince others?
Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by kcool2(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2012
Mr_Anony:

dude im a christian bt want to make sometin clear to u...if u love God nd follow his ways u will spend enternity wit him bt if not u die nd there no second life u jst cease to exist....thats d simple truth
Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by MrAnony1(m): 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2012
kcool2: point of correction!!have u ever read an awake journaldey dont jst talk bt back it up wit bible verses....i strongly suggest u read their articles.......and when last did u go for evangelism?? Bt this ppl go everyday frm house to house under rain nd sun nd THATS D SIGN OF TRUE CHRISTIANS
Anyone can write an article and quote the bible interpreting it however he or she likes. Your best bet is to read the bible for yourself ...........and yes I have read lots of Awakes.
.....When last did I go for evangelism? it's been months to be honest. When last did I preach? two days ago to a friend. I pray God will help me preach more. But the main sign of true Christians is Love (This is how everyone will recognize that you are my disciples - when they see the love you have for each other John 13:35) We preach because we love.

SECONDLY all christians want to go to jeaven and do all dere possible best to make it there bt jst because u falteled once or twice nd didnt even know is dat a reason to send u to everlasting torment.....dude U should know better

For it is by God's grace that you have been saved through faith. It is not the result of your own efforts, but God's gift, so that no one can boast about it Ephesians 2:8

We can not get saved by trying hard. Salvation is God's gift to us. One sin is enough to make a person a sinner but Christ has been punished for us. All we have to do now is accept God's gift. We cannot be good by ourselves no matter how much we try. What we need to do is to repent and He will forgive us.

To show you what I mean, please answer these questions

1. How many times have you lied in your life?
2. Have you ever stolen anything no matter how small?
3. God equates hate to murder, (Matthew 5:21-22) How many times have you hated another person?
4. God equates lust to adultery,(Mathew 5:27-28) How many times have you lusted after someone else?
5. Have you ever used the name of God in vain? the bible calls this blasphemy
6. God equates rebellion to witchcraft(1Samuel 15:23) Have you ever been disobedient?

If you are guilty of all these,
Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by milkymesh: 3:23am On Jun 09, 2012
Its very obvious that many religious people know little about the true teachings contained in their holy book.
For christians, the bible does not support the teaching that Hell is a place of torment, purnishment, or suffering. Why do I so conclude.
1. The faithful man Job prayed that God should protect him in Hell. Job 14:13 (The Catholic Challoner-Douay vesion rendered it hell while other translations use words like, grave, sheol and world of the dead.
2. JESUS went to Hell. Act 2:25 to 27 King james version.
3. The dead know nothing, i.e they are conscious of nothing. Ecclesiastics 9: 5 & 10. Now how can someone who is conscious of nothing know he is in hell, feel pain, etc. Psalms 146:4 says when a man dies his thoughts,plans,schemes perish.
4. The SOUL which supposedly survives the body and burn in Hell actually does not but dies. Ezekiel 18:4 says the SOUL that is sinning dies. KJ.
5. The wages of sin is death not eternal torment.
Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by MrAnony1(m): 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2012
milkymesh: Its very obvious that many religious people know little about the true teachings contained in their holy book.
For christians, the bible does not support the teaching that Hell is a place of torment, purnishment, or suffering. Why do I so conclude.
1. The faithful man Job prayed that God should protect him in Hell. Job 14:13 (The Catholic Challoner-Douay vesion rendered it hell while other translations use words like, grave, sheol and world of the dead.
2. JESUS went to Hell. Act 2:25 to 27 King james version.
3. The dead know nothing, i.e they are conscious of nothing. Ecclesiastics 9: 5 & 10. Now how can someone who is conscious of nothing know he is in hell, feel pain, etc. Psalms 146:4 says when a man dies his thoughts,plans,schemes perish.
4. The SOUL which supposedly survives the body and burn in Hell actually does not but dies. Ezekiel 18:4 says the SOUL that is sinning dies. KJ.
5. The wages of sin is death not eternal torment.

And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Mathew 10:28,Luke 12:4-5

And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire. Revelations 20:12-15

He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. Revelations 21:7-8

If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched where Their worm does not die. And the fire is not quenched. And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life lame, rather than having two feet, to be cast into hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched. where Their worm does not die. And the fire is not quenched. And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, rather than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire where Their worm does not die And the fire is not quenched. Mark 9:43-48

“And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous will go into eternal life.” Matthew 25:46

“And now I know that none of you to whom I have preached the Kingdom will ever see me again.. I declare today that I have been faithful. If anyone suffers eternal death, it’s not my fault. Acts 20:25-26

There is a second death and it is described as a lake of fire that is unquenchable and is forever. Please do not fall into the trap of interpreting the bible to your own convenience. Hell fire is prepared for the devil and all who commit sin.
In my opinion it is only fair that if you are going to reward someone with eternal life for short lifetime of "doing good" then it is also fair to reward another with eternal death for a short lifetime of doing evil. God has even tilted the playing field for us by giving us a cheat in Jesus Christ so that we can rely on His grace and not our good works. We are saved by repenting - turning away from evil - and accepting Christ as our Lord and Saviour. it is not by our "good works". (Ephesians 2:8 ).
Rejecting Christ's sacrifice is foolishness because it means that God will have to judge you by your works alone, this implies that if you have ever done any evil at all in your life, (no matter how small you think it is) you are in the wrong and are condemned already.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:16-18

God is just and merciful. May God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Well then my friend, just suit yourself, I won't go into a long meaningless argument with you.

Well, I know my post wasn't addressed to you in the first place, but you had to defend your imaginary friend.
Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by MrAnony1(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2012
Martian:

Well, I know my post wasn't addressed to you in the first place, but you had to defend your imaginary friend.

And I love how you are more obsessed with my "imaginary friend" than I am. Don't worry you are welcome to Him as well
Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr_Anony:
And I love how you are more obsessed with my "imaginary friend" than I am. Don't worry you are welcome to Him as well

And I love how a bunch of idiotic black people keep kowtowing to jewish myths.

These ridiculous threats of hell and reward of heaven are just
Mr_Anony:
And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Mathew 10:28,Luke 12:4-5
And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire. Revelations 20:12-15
He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. Revelations 21:7-8
If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched where Their worm does not die. And the fire is not quenched. And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life lame, rather than having two feet, to be cast into hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched. where Their worm does not die. And the fire is not quenched. And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, rather than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire where Their worm does not die And the fire is not quenched. Mark 9:43-48
“And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous will go into eternal life.” Matthew 25:46
“And now I know that none of you to whom I have preached the Kingdom will ever see me again.. I declare today that I have been faithful. If anyone suffers eternal death, it’s not my fault. Acts 20:25-26
There is a second death and it is described as a lake of fire that is unquenchable and is forever. Please do not fall into the trap of interpreting the bible to your own convenience. Hell fire is prepared for the devil and all who commit sin.
In my opinion it is only fair that if you are going to reward someone with eternal life for short lifetime of "doing good" then it is also fair to reward another with eternal death for a short lifetime of doing evil. God has even tilted the playing field for us by giving us a cheat in Jesus Christ so that we can rely on His grace and not our good works. We are saved by repenting - turning away from evil - and accepting Christ as our Lord and Saviour. it is not by our "good works". (Ephesians 2:cool.
Rejecting Christ's sacrifice is foolishness because it means that God will have to judge you by your works alone, this implies that if you have ever done any evil at all in your life, (no matter how small you think it is) you are in the wrong and are condemned already.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:16-18
God is just and merciful. May God bless you.

Pathetic
Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2012
Let me try my hands at these supernatural threats business.

For all you black people who hold on to middle eastern gods, your ancestors in the spirit world have told me to warn you that if you don't discard foreign lies and come back to your ancestors, they will continue to make life unbearable for blacks worldwide.......e.g Haiti's problems are caused by too much faith in that jesus sh#t

Matter of fact, they crashed that DANA airline plane as a warning.

REPENT!! REPENT!! REPENT!!! Ungrateful bastards, your ancestors are waiting for their sacrifice.
Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by joebol: 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Aleluiah!
JEHOVAHS WITNESSES NEVER ASK YOU TO PAY TITHE OR OFFERING, AND AWAKE IS NOT BIBLE BUT QUOTES BIBLE VERSES WITH REASONABLE EXPPLANATIONS
Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by Ptolomeus(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2012
kcool2: where did u get ur fact frmim sure its nt d aWAKE i read undecidedwhere did u get ur fact frmim sure its nt d aWAKE i read

Go to church and you will see.
Your English is almost as clear as mine.
Re: Hell Fire And A God Of Justice by MrAnony1(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2012
Ptolomeus:

Go to church and you will see.
Your English is almost as clear as mine.

Actually, jehovah's witnesses and and the catholic church do not demand tithe as some other factions do. Don't generalize like that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand / Where In The Bible Is A Pastor Referred To As A "Man Of God"? / Much I Dislike About Jehovah's Witnesses And Questions They Cant Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.