Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Relocating Abroad Should She Take Her Kids Along - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relocating Abroad Should She Take Her Kids Along (856 Views)

Wife To Separate From Husband For Relocating Too Much / O.M.G What Is This Lady Doing To Her Kids! / Relocating To Nigeria : What Budget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating Abroad Should She Take Her Kids Along by penelope9: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2012
Hey Nairalanders, my friend is leaving the country soonest to europe do think she should take her kids along now or come back for them later.
Re: Relocating Abroad Should She Take Her Kids Along by agiboma(f): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2012
take the kids
Re: Relocating Abroad Should She Take Her Kids Along by tasandra: 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2012
I cant sta,wit out my kids.....so, i think she shuld go wit them coolsorry the hrt of a mother kiss
Re: Relocating Abroad Should She Take Her Kids Along by Busybody2(f): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2012
Is she going on Hols
Re: Relocating Abroad Should She Take Her Kids Along by ifyalways(f): 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
Ofcourse, she should take them along or who she want leave them for ?
Re: Relocating Abroad Should She Take Her Kids Along by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2012
penelope9: Hey Nairalanders, my friend is leaving the country soonest to europe do think she should take her kids along now or come back for them later.

Did your friend ask you to share her private affair here on NL?

Stop poke-nosing for your own good.

(1) (Reply)

TYPES OF SALARY B / ...naija Boy Who Weds His 85 Yrs Old German Friend.... / The One Thing Holding You Back In Life (and How To Overcome It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.