Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Damned If I Know - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Damned If I Know (866 Views)

I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know / If I Was President / The Damned Egg! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damned If I Know by Migines(m): 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2007
Damned If I Know

A kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out about something exciting and relate it to the class the next day. When the time came to present what they'd found, the first little boy walked up to the front of the class made a small white dot on the blackboard and sat back down. Puzzled, the teacher asked him just what it was.
"It's a period,'' said the little boy.

"Well, I can see that,'' she said, ''but what is so exciting about a period?''

''Damned if I know,'' said the little boy, ''but this morning my sister was missing one, Daddy had a heart attack, Mommy fainted, and the man next door shot himself."
Re: Damned If I Know by kronkykay(m): 4:16am On Nov 23, 2007
na wa oh

just 1 small period oh

sumthing dey there oh
Re: Damned If I Know by ituen(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2007
father - Migines

Mother - Clemcykul

Sister - Suga lips

Son - Biggerboy
Re: Damned If I Know by MrTurkey(m): 1:22am On Nov 24, 2007
ituen:
father - Migines
Mother - Clemcykul
Sister - Suga lips
Son - Biggerboy
Pet- Turkey grin

(1) (Reply)

Tasters Choice / Devil In The Church / Please, I Need A Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.