Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,074 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Guarantee Trust Bank: My Bitter Story - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guarantee Trust Bank: My Bitter Story (982 Views)

My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! / Segun Agbaje's Performance As Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB) MD / Blue Intercontinental Micro-Finance Bank: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guarantee Trust Bank: My Bitter Story by Fhad: 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2012
This my story is very sad that i will never want any of you to fall in there traps.It happen That i received a cash very close to N10million from a transaction on behalf of my company.After i notified my Director about the payment,i was told to keep the money in my custody pending the time he comes back to the country.so i deposited the money in to My Gt bank account.
When the money is to be used.I was told that i can not withdraw more than N999000 from my saving account ,so the only option is to open an emergency Credit account.I totally disagree with this development as there was no former notice to the customers about this . I met Mrs Margret , The Branch Manager to the KRPC Branch kaduna , about this but refuse to do anything to my problem...When i started receiving pressure from my company about this money, the only option for me is to come down to there wish in order to save my job... i open this current account and i lost N43000 to cot in the process. Hope you learn one or two thing from my story.
Re: Guarantee Trust Bank: My Bitter Story by Infoseye(m): 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2012
Fhad: This my story is very sad that i will never want any of you to fall in there traps.It happen That i received a cash very close to N10million from a transaction on behalf of my company.After i notified my Director about the payment,i was told to keep the money in my custody pending the time he comes back to the country.so i deposited the money in to My Gt bank account.
When the money is to be used.I was told that i can not withdraw more than N999000 from my saving account ,so the only option is to open an emergency Credit account.I totally disagree with this development as there was no former notice to the customers about this . I met Mrs Margret , The Branch Manager to the KRPC Branch kaduna , about this but refuse to do anything to my problem...When i started receiving pressure from my company about this money, the only option for me is to come down to there wish in order to save my job... i open this current account and i lost N43000 to cot in the process. Hope you learn one or two thing from my story.

Its because they knew you where desperate and not smart enough, let me guess you deposited it in a savings account? Well next time you know what todo.
Re: Guarantee Trust Bank: My Bitter Story by feelamong(m): 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2012
Fhad: This my story is very sad that i will never want any of you to fall in there traps.It happen That i received a cash very close to N10million from a transaction on behalf of my company.After i notified my Director about the payment,i was told to keep the money in my custody pending the time he comes back to the country.so i deposited the money in to My Gt bank account.

Sorry bro.. next time just be more careful and ask a alot more questions before keeping ur money with bankers...Personally I always ask people to make friends with knowledeable bankers, lawyers and doctors. I say friends cos they will always give you the friendly advise without the thought of making money/reaping you off due to ur ignorance.

Now next time, just tell them you want to keep the money on CALL!! that way you get to earn some interest and also not pay any charges to the bloody bankers!! All you pay to them is the 10% witholding tax to the FGN which is only calculated from the interest earned!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NAFDAC Expired Certificate / Shocking Names/origin of some companies & Their Meanings / Come And Invest In The Agricultural Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.