Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Kim Kardashian, Look At Your Mates. Just Look At. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian, Look At Your Mates. Just Look At. (3816 Views)

Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja / Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] / Kris Humphries Is Dating Kim Kardashian Look-a-like Fatmire Sinanaj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian, Look At Your Mates. Just Look At. by redcliff: 12:32pm On May 12, 2013
Someone *name withheld* swung by the office earlier this week and while we conversed, the topic touched on the Kartrashcandashian herself. What he said struck a chord, with everyone of us on the team. He said and we quote: “Kim should be the new face of contraceptives. Every guy will know when they see her. I mean just look at Kanye (see the picture above). When they remember this picture, they will strap up, instanta.“

*moment of silence*

We hurt on Kim’s behalf when this man said that (He’s been summarily banished from our office forthwith). It’s not fair. It totally isn’t. Women are supposed to glow and look radiant and stuff when they are preggers.

*wipes lone tear*

We think women carrying a new generation of our genes is something beautiful and for this reason, we’re sharing our favorites through the years.

SOURCE

Re: Kim Kardashian, Look At Your Mates. Just Look At. by redcliff: 12:35pm On May 12, 2013

Re: Kim Kardashian, Look At Your Mates. Just Look At. by icebebe(f): 12:45pm On May 12, 2013
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bunch of pregnant beauries

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian, Look At Your Mates. Just Look At. by sweettease(f): 12:49pm On May 12, 2013
All dis celebrities seff, pregnancy didn't even stop them from posing nude

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian, Look At Your Mates. Just Look At. by ednut1(m): 1:46pm On May 12, 2013
how will their kids feel, whwn dey later go to d net nd see dier mama with dem durin preg, kim pakistan own go worse pass, her kid will watch her vid wit ray j and say mum ur a hoe

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian, Look At Your Mates. Just Look At. by SlyIg(f): 2:42pm On May 12, 2013
Haven't you guys seen Kim's own on one magazine like that where she was using to prove that she is actually pregnant but not faking?
Re: Kim Kardashian, Look At Your Mates. Just Look At. by Leopantro: 3:42pm On May 12, 2013
Didn't understand what you were talking about until I saw the first picture. Two things hit me. First, looking at Kim make me realize that what the guy said make perfect sense. Two, kanye looks like he was caught with his pants down and he's not enjoying it one bit.

My two cents
Re: Kim Kardashian, Look At Your Mates. Just Look At. by ClitorialDept: 3:59pm On May 12, 2013
Post is somewhat confusing.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian, Look At Your Mates. Just Look At. by nikkyshyne(f): 9:28pm On May 12, 2013
Lol
Re: Kim Kardashian, Look At Your Mates. Just Look At. by MsSantaClaus(f): 1:39am On May 13, 2013
That guy who is trying to convince you that Kanye is not happy to be with Kim, doesn't know about Kanye very well ! I don't think anyone can make KW do anything he doesn't want to do. He loves Kim and she loves him, people are incredibly jealous of this couple! Since she got pregnant, there is no day we don't hear that Kanye has ditched her or he can't stand to be with her or her pregnancy is fake! I beg can they stop already and leave them alone! We see so many miserable pregnant women, all over the world and here in Nigeria. Kim isn't one of them! The press hound the couple incessantly and are very quick to post any pic where they are frowning or looking serious. But if u see the pictures Kim post of the same day in the same dress at the same place, they are all lovey dovey! Sensationalism sells! I beg ,as for all the people calling Kim a tramp, I wonder why, is it because of the sex tape? Many married ladies do or did when they were single, the same , the only difference is that they don't film it and if they do, their husbands don't sell it to the highest bidder ! Ray j is a cockroach and should be stepped on to save himself! Brandy should be ashamed to have such a low life for a brother. He hit it first abi? As if his father hit his mom first or Brandy's hubby hit her first or if he will hit his own wife first! Please he needs to get a life! As for the guy who came to your office he shouldn't think he's going to hit his wife first or last either! He is jealous of Kim and kanye because even Kim's baby wipes money is more than he'll ever have in his life, as for Kanye's, lets not even go there! Dont get this wrong, I hardly watch KUWTK, so I'm not their greatest fan, but I'm so fed up hearing people, who are worse and hypocrites to boot, going on and on about Kim's morales! Or how Kanye was trapped n wants out, why? As if Kim is a Gold digger or she just doesn't happen to be one of the most beautiful ladies in Kanye's life! He is LUCKY she gave him face! for all those guys out there who call her a Tramp, yeah u wish! She is beyond your wildest dreams and fantastically rich! For the ladies, your obviously jealous, she has everything you would want despite the sex tape,so go and hug a transformer! grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian, Look At Your Mates. Just Look At. by Nobody: 4:38am On May 13, 2013
One bad pic doesnt mean they arent happy.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian, Look At Your Mates. Just Look At. by zaynie(f): 4:49am On May 13, 2013
God bless ms santa.
@ op,get a lyf.
My 2 centz;
1.All dose odah preggie stars u showed have always bin slim n tall, kim has always bin a buxom beauty, full figured+short. I give her kudos for carrying hersef well!!!
2. There r abt 4 different ways women carry dre pregnancy,some have dre belly shooting out, some have it on d upper side,some on d lower side n odhas aff it spreading across d belly. Nature decides how u carry each pregnancy.so it isn't kims fault dt hers is lying sideways n makes a look a lot fatter dn she is actually.
3.U obviously avent bin kiping up wiv d kardz. Kanye has bin her long tym friend, way befor she met humpries n dre has always bin a certain xtry btw dem, he has always bin supportive of her. Do u know wot dis means? She is havin a baby wit her friend, it means no matter ow she turns out to b, he's gonna love her, it means @ moments wen she looks in d mirror disgusted wiv wot she sees, he wil most likely kiss her belly. Make d baby kick n make her smile
4. Wu says kanye is unhappy, show me 1 woman he has flaunted as muchhe's rily crazy abt her.
5. Kim made a mistake abt a decade ago! Ow much longer does she aff to pay for it?
6. Rily, wot u n I tynk doesn't matter. Kim finally will aff her own person,someone dt wil smile jes by hearin her voice, sumone wu wil always b happY to c her n wil cry evrytym she leaves, sumone wu wil not walk out of her lyf even if she is imperfect.someone whose world wil revolve ard her.
7. Do u kno ow many women including her sista khloe wil give dre right arm to be as pregnant as she is
8. Next tym tynk well bfor u post nonsense n jangbanjantis!

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian, Look At Your Mates. Just Look At. by redcliff: 11:28am On May 13, 2013
MsSantaClaus: That guy who is trying to convince you that Kanye is not happy to be with Kim, doesn't know about Kanye very well ! I don't think anyone can make KW do anything he doesn't want to do. He loves Kim and she loves him, people are incredibly jealous of this couple! Since she got pregnant, there is no day we don't hear that Kanye has ditched her or he can't stand to be with her or her pregnancy is fake! I beg can they stop already and leave them alone! We see so many miserable pregnant women, all over the world and here in Nigeria. Kim isn't one of them! The press hound the couple incessantly and are very quick to post any pic where they are frowning or looking serious. But if u see the pictures Kim post of the same day in the same dress at the same place, they are all lovey dovey! Sensationalism sells! I beg ,as for all the people calling Kim a tramp, I wonder why, is it because of the sex tape? Many married ladies do or did when they were single, the same , the only difference is that they don't film it and if they do, their husbands don't sell it to the highest bidder ! Ray j is a cockroach and should be stepped on to save himself! Brandy should be ashamed to have such a low life for a brother. He hit it first abi? As if his father hit his mom first or Brandy's hubby hit her first or if he will hit his own wife first! Please he needs to get a life! As for the guy who came to your office he shouldn't think he's going to hit his wife first or last either! He is jealous of Kim and kanye because even Kim's baby wipes money is more than he'll ever have in his life, as for Kanye's, lets not even go there! Dont get this wrong, I hardly watch KUWTK, so I'm not their greatest fan, but I'm so fed up hearing people, who are worse and hypocrites to boot, going on and on about Kim's morales! Or how Kanye was trapped n wants out, why? As if Kim is a Gold digger or she just doesn't happen to be one of the most beautiful ladies in Kanye's life! He is LUCKY she gave him face! for all those guys out there who call her a Tramp, yeah u wish! She is beyond your wildest dreams and fantastically rich! For the ladies, your obviously jealous, she has everything you would want despite the sex tape,so go and hug a transformer! grin grin grin

Lol. why are you taking the topic so serious madame? Life is too short to read your short novel..

zaynie: God bless ms santa.
@ op,get a lyf.
My 2 centz;
1.All dose odah preggie stars u showed have always bin slim n tall, kim has always bin a buxom beauty, full figured+short. I give her kudos for carrying hersef well!!!
2. There r abt 4 different ways women carry dre pregnancy,some have dre belly shooting out, some have it on d upper side,some on d lower side n odhas aff it spreading across d belly. Nature decides how u carry each pregnancy.so it isn't kims fault dt hers is lying sideways n makes a look a lot fatter dn she is actually.
3.U obviously avent bin kiping up wiv d kardz. Kanye has bin her long tym friend, way befor she met humpries n dre has always bin a certain xtry btw dem, he has always bin supportive of her. Do u know wot dis means? She is havin a baby wit her friend, it means no matter ow she turns out to b, he's gonna love her, it means @ moments wen she looks in d mirror disgusted wiv wot she sees, he wil most likely kiss her belly. Make d baby kick n make her smile
4. Wu says kanye is unhappy, show me 1 woman he has flaunted as muchhe's rily crazy abt her.
5. Kim made a mistake abt a decade ago! Ow much longer does she aff to pay for it?
6. Rily, wot u n I tynk doesn't matter. Kim finally will aff her own person,someone dt wil smile jes by hearin her voice, sumone wu wil always b happY to c her n wil cry evrytym she leaves, sumone wu wil not walk out of her lyf even if she is imperfect.someone whose world wil revolve ard her.
7. Do u kno ow many women including her sista khloe wil give dre right arm to be as pregnant as she is
8. Next tym tynk well bfor u post nonsense n jangbanjantis!

Likewise you tooo. Lmao.
Re: Kim Kardashian, Look At Your Mates. Just Look At. by MsSantaClaus(f): 12:12pm On May 13, 2013
redcliff:

Lol. why are you taking the topic so serious madame? Life is too short to read your short novel..

Likewise you tooo. Lmao.

Sigh another Jealous Kim and Kanye hater! Get a life cos u obviously read both short stories before you commented! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian, Look At Your Mates. Just Look At. by BarryX(m): 2:09pm On May 13, 2013
Some people are angry that someone hates Kim, like Kim can't or shouldn't be disliked. Hatred(disliking) is relative, I can decide not to like her for reason best known to me and like someone else. People should quit this "get a life" cliché whenever someone post an opinion which is different from theirs. She Succcks !!!deal with it

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian, Look At Your Mates. Just Look At. by MsSantaClaus(f): 2:23pm On May 13, 2013
BarryX: Some people are angry that someone hates Kim, like Kim can't or shouldn't be disliked. Hatred(disliking) is relative, I can decide not to like her for reason best known to me and like someone else. People should quit this "get a life" cliché whenever someone post an opinion which is different from theirs. She Succcks !!!deal with it

Don't get me wrong, you can hate kim k and kanye all u want, for whatever reason, it's ur choice! What I can't stand is the hypocrisy, calling her a slut cos that fool Ray j sold a PRIVATE tape! You know that most people do worse but no one knows about it! As the saying goes " all dogs eat poo" cos she is visible everyone calls her a slut, meanwhile its a case of the pot calling the kettle black, i beg Get a Life Hypocrits!
Re: Kim Kardashian, Look At Your Mates. Just Look At. by redcliff: 4:57pm On May 13, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

Don't get me wrong, you can hate kim k and kanye all u want, for whatever reason, it's ur choice! What I can't stand is the hypocrisy, calling her a slut cos that fool Ray j sold a PRIVATE tape! You know that most people do worse but no one knows about it! As the saying goes " all dogs eat poo" cos she is visible everyone calls her a slut, meanwhile its a case of the pot calling the kettle black, i beg Get a Life Hypocrits!

Who called your Kim a Slut, pore through the thread again and find the word. Tsk.
Re: Kim Kardashian, Look At Your Mates. Just Look At. by BarryX(m): 5:07pm On May 13, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

It ain't Christmas yet and Santa Claus is here. BTW You think you can call my MAN RayJ a fool because he ''hit it first''. Be sincere did you just learn the word ''get a life''? The usage is rather unbecoming **smiles***
Re: Kim Kardashian, Look At Your Mates. Just Look At. by BarryX(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2013
Seriously, i was like who call 'HER' Kim a slut unless she's actually saying who she is. I'm on the position that maybe she did a sextape that is threatening her Santa Claus reputation. #JustSaying. *smiles*
Re: Kim Kardashian, Look At Your Mates. Just Look At. by BarryX(m): 5:16pm On May 13, 2013
redcliff:

Who called your Kim a Slut, pore through the thread again and find the word. Tsk.
Seriously, i was like who call 'HER' Kim a slut unless she's actually saying who she is. I'm on the position that maybe she did a sextape that is threatening her Santa Claus reputation. #JustSaying. *smiles*
Re: Kim Kardashian, Look At Your Mates. Just Look At. by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 13, 2013
MsSantaclaus , God bless you..! Uv nailed it, as it is....people against Kim as just Hypocrites!..smh...
Re: Kim Kardashian, Look At Your Mates. Just Look At. by MsSantaClaus(f): 3:12am On Jun 22, 2013
Hmmm @redcliff and @barryx , wouldn't some people like to be in Kanye's shoes right now? Extremely Rich, Famous and Baby Daddy to the most sought after bambino in the world, With a Baby Mama who is one of the most beautiful women in the world, Rich too! Sex tape or not, Kanye is one hell of a lucky guy, don't you think cheesy wink wink

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nicki Minaj Parties With Friends At The "Supper Club #lanights" / Don Jazzy Rocks Traditional Agbada To Tiwa Savage And Tunji Balogun’s Wedding / Oprah Winfrey Has Cancer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.