Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Airtel BIS Subscribtion - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel BIS Subscribtion (6774 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! / Airtel Bis Data Bundle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel BIS Subscribtion by iykescream: 11:24am On Jun 07, 2012
Guys pls help me confirm.Does airtel bis work on any phone especially andriod,and if it does,will it require any tweeking of settings.thanks
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by mrchuckz: 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2012
just suscribe and put the sim in ur android using the normal airtel apn.
no tweaking at all
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by gregging: 6:17am On Jun 09, 2012
cool
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by cj1080(m): 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2012
The lads rights, thats what i am using. But dude which bis plan are you using, cos i an using BBComplete daily plan for airtel and etisalat.
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by Justiyke4u: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2012
Hw can one subscribe to their daily plan

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by iykescream: 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2012
cj1080: The lads rights, thats what i am using. But dude which bis plan are you using, cos i an using BBComplete daily plan for airtel and etisalat.
Why use daily plan?does etisalat bb subscription also work on any phone?
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by sonyjacobs(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2012
mrchuckz: just suscribe and put the sim in ur android using the normal airtel apn.
no tweaking at all

Does it also work with nokia smartphone?
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by cj1080(m): 1:05am On Jun 10, 2012
iykescream:
Why use daily plan?does etisalat bb subscription also work on any phone?

Yes it works, both airtel and etisalat are working.

Why use daily plans, cos i paid mtn a total of N2000 in two weeks and its no longer working.
Once beaten twice shy.
Can afford to pay for a day or a week, so as to hedge my options.
Besides i only use the net for gameloft games apk and sd file downloads,Youtube and movies at night, And music streaming from tunein radio when i get to bed.
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by Justiyke4u: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
Does it work on non-rooted galaxy tab with the default apn and can all the internet enabled app open
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by segunking(m): 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2012
pls, does this work on nokia fones too
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by Ekennovative(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2012
how can i stream youtube videos with nokia E71 with airtel network?.
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by EbiEsq(m): 8:53am On Jun 12, 2012
Download the youtube application from the Ovi store and you'd be amazed at how well it works. I was able to watch videos using their edge connection. I'm currently using an E71 with the airtel BSM (1200) plan. Its not that steady in my house but it works well in the office.
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by Ekennovative(m): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2012
1200?......i paid 1,450....pls tell me how you activated the BB sub and the size and duration
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2012
will get back to u later
Ekennovative: 1200?......i paid 1,450....pls tell me how you activated the BB sub and the size and duration
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by EbiEsq(m): 8:57am On Jun 13, 2012
Load N1200 into your phone and sent BSM to 440. The necessary confirmation would follow and then simply use the default settings sent to you. You can use the following APN: internet.ng.zain.com. You don't need to put the username or password. You need no further settings. Just put the phone off and remove the battery then put it back on and you are good to go. I data allowance is 1GB and it lasts for one month. You can check your balance by dialing *141*712*0#
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by Justiyke4u: 9:16am On Jun 13, 2012
Ebi Esq: Load N1200 into your phone and sent BSM to 440. The necessary confirmation would follow and then simply use the default settings sent to you. You can use the following APN: internet.ng.zain.com. You don't need to put the username or password. You need no further settings. Just put the phone off and remove the battery then put it back on and you are good to go. I data allowance is 1GB and it lasts for one month. You can check your balance by dialing *141*712*0#
just like dat?will all the internet enabled app be working with it?
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by brianromel(m): 11:23am On Jun 13, 2012
Whats the data limit for the 1200 plan
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by brianromel(m): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
just used up my airtel bb day plan.
it works and its fast.
set it to wap when u activate.
in opera set you connection type to http only,
will work.

Downside.

it does not work for all apps on android.
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by EbiEsq(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2012
Justiyke4u:
just like dat?will all the internet enabled app be working with it?
Just give it a try. I had these same reservations when I wanted to subscribe but all that is gone now. I'm currently typing this from my pc but I use it on my E71 and all apps work so long as you are using the internet.ng.zain.com apn.
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by brianromel(m): 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2012
Eti Esq which airtel plan are u using week or month.
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by zion32(m): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2012
pls can i have the code to suscribe to the airtel blackberry plan although i use android and also what is the data size 4 the blacberd daily plan
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by Justiyke4u: 10:59am On Jun 16, 2012
brianromel: just used up my airtel bb day plan.
it works and its fast.
set it to wap when u activate.
in opera set you connection type to http only,
will work.

Downside.

it does not work for all apps on android.
pls hw can i subscribe 4 airtel bb daily plan
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by Justiyke4u: 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2012
guys is airtel bis stil working on android phones
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by Funkymallam(m): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2012
Ebi Esq: Load N1200 into your phone and sent BSM to 440. The necessary confirmation would follow and then simply use the default settings sent to you. You can use the following APN: internet.ng.zain.com. You don't need to put the username or password. You need no further settings. Just put the phone off and remove the battery then put it back on and you are good to go. I data allowance is 1GB and it lasts for one month. You can check your balance by dialing *141*712*0#

Can this b used on a system?
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2012
brianromel: Whats the data limit for the 1200 plan
1.4 Gig
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by Justiyke4u: 4:18am On Aug 11, 2012
Funkymallam:

Can this b used on a system?
yes it can i use mine on mu system too
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by Justiyke4u: 4:19am On Aug 11, 2012
Rudebwoy:
1.4 Gig
are u serious?mine normally says 1024mb
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2012
Justiyke4u: are u serious?mine normally says 1024mb
that's 1.24gig (1gig and 24mb)
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by Justiyke4u: 10:12am On Aug 11, 2012
Rudebwoy: that's 1.24gig (1gig and 24mb)
yes
Re: Airtel BIS Subscribtion by Mustay(m): 10:37am On Aug 12, 2012
iykescream: Guys pls help me confirm.Does airtel bis work on any phone especially andriod,and if it does,will it require any tweeking of settings.thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/963961/best-internet-plan-android-smartphone

(1) (Reply)

Plan To Receive 50mb On Every 100naira Recharge On AIRTEL / I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi / Can Anyone Unlock The Etisalat Dual Sim Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.