Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Nairaland's Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland's Religion (1507 Views)

How Helpful Has Nairaland Religion Section Been To You / Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! / POLL: Who Is Your Favourite Nairaland Religion Personality For The Year 2009? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland's Religion by lynxpro(m): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2012
I have read series of threads centred on religion in recent times. My conclusions are that there are four arms prevalent.
1. Christians: They respond to and defend all anti-christian posts vehemently quoting verses from the scripture and so on...

2. Muslims: They rarely boil to the surface except for a few.

3. Atheists: Always at war with the Christians.

4. Nairaland's Religion: They are a mysterious group really and they intrigue me the most. They never stake claims to being fire-spitting, lion-caging, die hard bible carrying Christians on moral topics. However when men of God are mentioned, they ascend into heavens to take their places right next to God from where they become 'all-discerning' to know who serves God and who does not. Every Pastor/MOG mentioned on nairaland from their clandestine throne has always been a rogue (they always know). Infact some work 'tirelessly' at churning out threads with proofs (alleged proof) aimed at point others in the 'right direction'.

This got me thinking....who are these group of people...and what religion do they represent?
Re: Nairaland's Religion by Master6(m): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2012
Nairaland is a forum!!!
It represents a section of d Nigerians!!
The section that is interested in d internet not jst for facebook or downloading alone!!

Nigerians can't av a single religion, hence, nairaland can't possibly av a single religion!!!!
Re: Nairaland's Religion by Ptolomeus(m): 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2012
Some comments on your question:

1. Atheism is not a religion. Atheism is a theological position, but not a religion.
2. Nairaland has TAKEN some foreign religions that their colonists imposed. For example, Islam and Christianity.
3. You ask Nairaland or religion?
Answer: all the traditional religions that originated in Nairaland.
Those are the only religions Nairaland. The others were imposed by the slavers, but its origin is not Nairaland.
Is that what you asked? Or did you ask what religion has more followers? That has already been answered in another thread.
My respects.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2012
[size=32pt]you failed to mention our TRADITIONAL GROUP[/size]. i spit at this discriminations! angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Religion by lynxpro(m): 7:24am On Jun 08, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=32pt]you failed to mention our TRADITIONAL GROUP[/size]. i spit at this discriminations! angry angry angry angry angry

My bad! But then, ambassadors for that group are QUITE few.....should have added it anyway.
Re: Nairaland's Religion by Ptolomeus(m): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2012
lynxpro:

My bad! But then, ambassadors for that group are QUITE few.....should have added it anyway.

Not too few, not so crazy ...
My respects.
Re: Nairaland's Religion by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2012
lynxpro:

there are many. they are all just hiding. .
Re: Nairaland's Religion by oaroloye(m): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2016
SHALOM!

lynxpro:
I have read series of threads centred on religion in recent times. My conclusions are that there are four arms prevalent.
1. Christians: They respond to and defend all anti-christian posts vehemently quoting verses from the scripture and so on...

2. Muslims: They rarely boil to the surface except for a few.

3. Atheists: Always at war with the Christians.

4. Nairaland's Religion: They are a mysterious group really and they intrigue me the most. They never stake claims to being fire-spitting, lion-caging, die hard bible carrying Christians on moral topics. However when men of God are mentioned, they ascend into heavens to take their places right next to God from where they become 'all-discerning' to know who serves God and who does not. Every Pastor/MOG mentioned on nairaland from their clandestine throne has always been a rogue (they always know). Infact some work 'tirelessly' at churning out threads with proofs (alleged proof) aimed at point others in the 'right direction'.

This got me thinking....who are these group of people...and what religion do they represent?

I am a Born Again, Full-Gospel, Pentecostal Christian of 35 years' standing. I have dissociated myself from Organized Christianity since 1985.

It turns out that Protestant Christianity has been massively infiltrated by ROMAN CATHOLICS, FREEMASONS, HOMOSEXUALS, LUCIFERANS, ZIONISTS, ATHEISTS, and what-have-you, to leadership levels, whereby they deliberately sabotage Christianity in general, and the Full-Gospel Movement in particular.

When you realize that real Christianity can only be about putting the Teachings of Yahshua first, and that any Teaching or Revelation that contradicts HIS Teaching is FALSE- no matter how many elegant arguments, signs, and wonders back it up, who is Right and who is Wrong becomes obvious.

(1) (Reply)

Seun Should Consider Name Change / . / New Scientific Evidence Points To The Existence Of The SOUL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.