Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Other Airlines Should Sympathise With Dana And Victims - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Other Airlines Should Sympathise With Dana And Victims (686 Views)

My Sisters Experience With Dana Air, PNR No. X17BH0 / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / My Terrible Experience With Dana Airlines. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Other Airlines Should Sympathise With Dana And Victims by humblebee: 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2012
Maybe im not searched enough. ive been on first nation, aero and air nigeria website and i dont seem to see any condolence message, even on the pages of news papers. i believe companies in the same business with you should be the first to sympathize with them irrespective of whatever they have between them.
im very disappointed in these airlines personally.

(1) (Reply)

Greedy' Eaters Banned From All-you-can-eat Deal / Visiting 9ja For First Time In 6yrs, Will I Get Bored? / What We Should Do This Xmas And New Year To Safe And Alive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.