Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,845 members, 7,841,202 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Visiting 9ja For First Time In 6yrs, Will I Get Bored? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visiting 9ja For First Time In 6yrs, Will I Get Bored? (690 Views)

Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In / How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visiting 9ja For First Time In 6yrs, Will I Get Bored? by FemiWang(m): 9:20am On Dec 06, 2012
Am 20 now, and have been living abroad for the past six years, would be goin back to 9ja real soon, to see family and stuff, plan to stay for a few weeks. After paying a visit to evry1, wonder what else there is to do, cos momsy is like it'll be best if we don't go out or travel much, I left 9ja when I was just a kid, what interesting and productive stuff can I do while bac in 9ja?
Re: Visiting 9ja For First Time In 6yrs, Will I Get Bored? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
FemiWang: Am 20 now, and have been living abroad for the past six years, would be goin back to 9ja real soon, to see family and stuff, plan to stay for a few weeks. After paying a visit to evry1, wonder what else there is to do, cos momsy is like it'll be best if we don't go out or travel much, I left 9ja when I was just a kid, what interesting and productive stuff can I do while bac in 9ja?
if u'av good people back home down here.u gat no problem about wat to do
Re: Visiting 9ja For First Time In 6yrs, Will I Get Bored? by NwaTeacher1: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
Make sure you will come with enough money to spend. If you don't have money u better stay back and enjoy urslf there because nigerians won't welcome u
Re: Visiting 9ja For First Time In 6yrs, Will I Get Bored? by justwise(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
Nwa Teacher: Make sure you will come with enough money to spend. If you don't have money u better stay back and enjoy urslf there because nigerians won't welcome u

Why is that?
Re: Visiting 9ja For First Time In 6yrs, Will I Get Bored? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
justwise: [/b]

Why is that?
many 9ja folk's belive that money grows on tree's{9ja and cash mentality}
Re: Visiting 9ja For First Time In 6yrs, Will I Get Bored? by FemiWang(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
Nwa Teacher: Make sure you will come with enough money to spend. If you don't have money u better stay back and enjoy urslf there because nigerians won't welcome u

Does that mean I also have to buy stuff for family and friends? I'm a student here, am holding to all the cash I hustle for. E no easy everywhere, home and abroad.
Re: Visiting 9ja For First Time In 6yrs, Will I Get Bored? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
FemiWang:

Does that mean I also have to buy stuff for family and friends? I'm a student here, am holding to all the cash I hustle for. E no easy everywhere, home and abroad.
yes u jst av to buy stuff's.it also depends on the personality of ur folks down here.
Re: Visiting 9ja For First Time In 6yrs, Will I Get Bored? by Davedavy: 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
FemiWang:

Don't stress yourself dude,do whatever u can afford and enjoy ur holiday.

2 Likes

Re: Visiting 9ja For First Time In 6yrs, Will I Get Bored? by FemiWang(m): 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
Davedavy:

Don't stress yourself dude,do whatever u can afford and enjoy ur holiday.
Thanks bro. 9ja here I come! Lol

(1) (Reply)

Vacation In Ghana / Hawaii Residents In Here? / Can I Use My 2006 WAEC Result To Apply For A University In The USA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.