Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

The LOYON Series: The Web Design Collection (7 Ebooks, 60 Wise Recipients) - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / The LOYON Series: The Web Design Collection (7 Ebooks, 60 Wise Recipients) (675 Views)

Most Wanted Money Making Ebooks In 2014 / Surf The Web Unlimitedly With This Contract Sim: Pay #500monthly / Learn How To Design Killer Sites In 60 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The LOYON Series: The Web Design Collection (7 Ebooks, 60 Wise Recipients) by Shigan: 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2012
Hi,

My name is Folu Aduloju. I am a graduate of Computer Science with over 8+ years experience with computers, IT Trends and Technology in general.
I have been sharing knowledge within my circle of friends and acquaintances for over 10 years, at cheap, giveaway prices. I have become aware that many people are now opening 'schools' claiming to teach people programming and especially web design. What most of their unfortunate students don't know is that NOBODY can teach you how to program. You can only be shown the way. You have to find your own path, because we all think differently and apply our knowledge slightly differently when it comes to writing code. No two programmers ever write the same thing down when asked to solve a particular problem, yet they may have used the same books or gone to the same class!!

What I am about to do will vex many, but I don't care. I think there's enough space at the top for more people, and I hate hoarding information.
I have come to offer those who have the foresight and understanding, the opportunity to break free from the common error of others and take their destiny into their own hands, programming wise. All you need to possess to be able to use these books is a computer (laptop, notebook or desktop), a regular source of electricity, perhaps a printed copy of what I will give you, and YOUR MIND!! These books will teach you HTML4, HTML5, CSS, AJAX, SQL, JavaScript and design Aesthetics. This skillset is all you really need to live a comfortable web programming life.

I do this kind of crazy thing periodically. I expect only 60 people to be interested in this. Once I reach that mark I will stop sending this material out. The top is not for everybody, and I really don't want to attend to a flood of mails because I am a programmer myself with no time on my hands for this. N.B.: The easiest way to make thousands of dollars online in a few days is to get Web Design jobs, which are becoming more and more pervasive as entire countries are being opened to the Internet across the world.
If you are interested, please follow the instructions below.

1.Pay N2,500.00 to:
GTBank
Aduloju Abimifoluwa Olusegun

2. Send your Teller Number, Name, Location and career specialization to morapprentice [at] yahoo dot co dot uk

3. You will get an email within a few Hours with your 'Knowledge Payload' (The 'Learn-on-your-own' (LOYON) Web design tutorial ebook package).

IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT, CHECK OUT MY PROFILE ON LINKEDIN: Folu Segun Aduloju. I won't jeopardize my reputation for cheap money.

That is an average of $2.6 per book. When you consider that buying each one might cost you over $20, I think it is wiser to get this once and for all. Who knows, you might open your own business and teach others with the same material, multiplying your sources of income. There are over 140 Million people in Nigeria, 60% of whom are Youths. I don't stand to lose anything by sharing my knowledge this way.

Hurry now.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your Twitter Followers / Best And Affordable Bulksms Website In Nigeria / Best 10 Linux Web Hosting Companies of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.