Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Ways To Catch A Chicken - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ways To Catch A Chicken (15160 Views)

I Made Fried Chicken For The First Time Today / A Chicken Egg With 2 Yolks / Ever Killed A Chicken B4 By Yourself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by emiye(m): 11:18am On Dec 16, 2012
Ishilove:

Raise stick and smash! The target gives a mighty "KWAAAAAA!" and drops dead. Stuff carcass into a basket, fling the murder weapon into the forest and sneak back to your room, where a pot is already on the boil.

You stuff carcass in a basket , blood drips from the basket as you hurry to your room.

*blood trail is then traced to the front of your room * You are then summoned by the village priest to swear in okija shrine to not stealing chicken!!!
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 11:37am On Dec 16, 2012
emiye:
You stuff carcass in a basket , blood drips from the basket as you hurry to your room.

*blood trail is then traced to the front of your room * You are then summoned by the village priest to swear in okija shrine to not stealing chicken!!!
Lol. Never heard of tightly woven baskets? cheesy
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Nosyke(m): 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
Any chicken wey disappear for CASAP, na you I know
tchidi: *taking notes and nodding* cool cool
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Nosyke(m): 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2012
@Ishilove, nice post..made my day.
There is this very fat goat with Standard bia bia roaming around my crib, since you are well versed in such skills, any tips on a covert GOATnapping?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
Nosyke: @Ishilove, nice post..made my day.
There is this very fat goat with Standard bia bia roaming around my crib, since you are well versed in such skills, any tips on a covert GOATnapping?
Thanks in anticipation.
Hahahahahahahaha!!!
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Okeycima: 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ishilove: Sight target {preferably the pesky neighbourhood cock who goes around terrorising and raping the hens} and close in with a handful of maize in one hand and a big fat stick in the other. When you are close enough,toss the maize and call the target.

The target rushes to you and pecks away happily at your feet,unaware that his end has come.

Raise stick and smash! The target gives a mighty "KWAAAAAA!" and drops dead. Stuff carcass into a basket, fling the murder weapon into the forest and sneak back to your room, where a pot is already on the boil.

Another method:

Lure target to you with grains of maize. When it is eating its last meal at your feet,grab target by the throat with one hand,ball second hand into a fist, raise fist as high as you can and ...

SMASH! PIPIAOW!! KPUGBUU!!! The target won't know what hit it. Stuff carcass into bag or basket and flee.

CAVEAT-This method is messy. Victims might be decapitated.

And another. . .

Lure target to you in the afore mentioned manner. Swiftly grab target and strangle. Stuff corpse into bag and vamoose.

**Author's note-ALL the methods described here have been tried and tested,with satisfactory results {don't ask me who}.

HOWEVER,the success of each method is hinged on the total and complete absence of witnesses.

Nota bene grin
op u dey Bleep up oooh.I tink say u go put dis method u no come put am. METHOD 1:wen d cock is close to ur house or compound lure it by dropping a grain of corn continuously 4 it den u will direct it inside ur house den show don finish.OR METHOD 2:dip a piece of bread inside an alcoholic drink EG calipso or squadron and toss it to d cock,he will eat and eat until he pass out.DEN D COCK IS URS
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
Okeycima: op u dey Bleep up oooh.I tink say u go put dis method u no come put am. METHOD 1:wen d cock is close to ur house or compound lure it by dropping a grain of corn continuously 4 it den u will direct it inside ur house den show don finish.OR METHOD 2:dip a piece of bread inside an alcoholic drink EG calipso or squadron and toss it to d cock,he will eat and eat until he pass out.DEN D COCK IS URS
Nwoke nmadu, ya head dey dia. Correct!!!

*quickly takes notes*
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by firestar(f): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ishilove:

*quickly takes notes*

Chai. shocked
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
firestar:

Chai. shocked
What? cheesy
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by firestar(f): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ha...
Do want to burn calories that bad?
Why not go to the nearest poultry. tongue
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 1:10am On Dec 17, 2012
firestar: Ha...
Do want to burn calories that bad?
Why not go to the nearest poultry. tongue
Lmao!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 17, 2012
I'm in love. No way I can't use these methods to catch.this sharp op and the other chicken we'll use to celebrate my success. Imagine! Chick wey sharp like op na correct. She de tell me wetin I gaz do to corner am. I'm comin, Ishibaby. Make I go fin pepper, sorry, corn. grin
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 7:46am On Dec 17, 2012
Ihedinobi: I'm in love. No way I can't use these methods to catch.this sharp op and the other chicken we'll use to celebrate my success. Imagine! Chick wey sharp like op na correct. She de tell me wetin I gaz do to corner am. I'm comin, Ishibaby. Make I go fin pepper, sorry, corn. grin
Lmao!!! IHEDINOBI!!!!

Kai, characters full NL cheesy grin
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 17, 2012
Ishilove:
Lmao!!! IHEDINOBI!!!!

Kai, characters full NL cheesy grin

Wetin I do na? Make I no confess again? cheesy
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 8:48am On Dec 17, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Wetin I do na? Make I no confess again? cheesy
Abeg make your madam no pour me yam water o cheesy
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2012
Lol. Se u fit pour yasef hot water so?
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2012
Ihedinobi: Lol. Se u fit pour yasef hot water so?
If you are proposing to me then my answer is...
*sniff, tears of joy pouring down*

...YES!!!! cheesy cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 17, 2012
Ishilove:
If you are proposing to me then my answer is...
*sniff, tears of joy pouring down*

...YES!!!! cheesy cheesy tongue

Now, thazwhatImtalkinbout!!!!! *pumpingfistslikeaprizefighterandwhooping* YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Okeycima: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ishilove:

*quickly takes notes*
if to ay u dey live. Crowded apartment like mine I.e FACE ME I FACE U.what u will do is to lure d chicken to one tight coner and apply d above method.preferably d second method.and wen is down u send an SOS message to ur homie or broda tru a small boy or girl saying'SCHOOL BOY DON COME MAKE EM BOIL WATER.so dat wen u come back everytin I already waiting 4 u.....
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
Okeycima: if to ay u dey live. Crowded apartment like mine I.e FACE ME I FACE U.what u will do is to lure d chicken to one tight coner and apply d above method.preferably d second method.and wen is down u send an SOS message to ur homie or broda tru a small boy or girl saying'SCHOOL BOY DON COME MAKE EM BOIL WATER.so dat wen u come back everytin I already waiting 4 u.....
Now this is gaaaaangsterrr!!! Now that's what I'm talking about right there. grin grin
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Now, thazwhatImtalkinbout!!!!! *pumpingfistslikeaprizefighterandwhooping* YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Whoa whoa, steady, cowboy grin
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ishilove:
Whoa whoa, steady, cowboy grin

grin
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Abbott(m): 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
See what GEJ has done by not doing what he ought to do as President. Citizens are now murdering innocent and helpless fowls with absolute disregard to their inalienable rights. I keep saying it, we need a presido with balls of lead....blah blah blah :\

god of fowl is watching you all you fowls assassins in 32D cool

1 Like

Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by maxman10(m): 1:50am On Dec 18, 2012
@Ihedinobi, u r really representn dt name. She must b in ur mnd, bt unfortunately fortunately, she is in mine too. Nd mayb othrs, hv u seen dt strng barb wire around d block? It's fed wth live electricity in case u try to b a slowpoke nd dabble into it
We now hv a tipical example pals, WHOOOOPPPPPYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Use any of the discribed methods above to catch the above mentioned chic-ken (the op), employ d best of tactics, nd wen shes very close, raise ur fist, hand or whteva and "WHACKKKKKK!!!!!!!". U wink grin knw wht I mean fellas wink wink wink grin grin
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by maxman10(m): 2:25am On Dec 18, 2012
Thoough I dunno hw d chick-en wud see dis one, (as a maize grain, grain of rice, strand of meat, garri, sand or even as broken bottle), bt it sure looks like a grain of maize from dis side.
TheGrainOfMaize: pls click on d link bellow nd pls click on 'open in another window link inside' if an interim page shud pop up. http://BeMyFriendIshilove.got.to/.
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by maxman10(m): 2:26am On Dec 18, 2012
cheesy wink wink wink
u r a moderator insde here. Rite?
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 18, 2012
maxman10: @Ihedinobi, u r really representn dt name. She must b in ur mnd, bt unfortunately fortunately, she is in mine too. Nd mayb othrs, hv u seen dt strng barb wire around d block? It's fed wth live electricity in case u try to b a slowpoke nd dabble into it
We now hv a tipical example pals, WHOOOOPPPPPYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Use any of the discribed methods above to catch the above mentioned chic-ken (the op), employ d best of tactics, nd wen shes very close, raise ur fist, hand or whteva and "WHACKKKKKK!!!!!!!". U wink grin knw wht I mean fellas wink wink wink grin grin

Hey dude, I AM a prizefighter and I've won my prize and I've got the resources to defend it. Back off angry
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by maxman10(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2012
owk! Owk!! Bt who says dt a prize cnt b stolen or snatched away, even rite 4rm d cookn pot? Eh! U mite hv d resources, bt I sent for mine sm 2hrs ago. It's due to arrive in 3months time at Oguta port, hehe wink Bt seriously brov am intrigued wink
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
maxman10: owk! Owk!! Bt who says dt a prize cnt b stolen or snatched away, even rite 4rm d cookn pot? Eh! U mite hv d resources, bt I sent for mine sm 2hrs ago. It's due to arrive in 3months time at Oguta port, hehe wink Bt seriously brov am intrigued wink

Sure you are. I'd be worried if you weren't.
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 8:21am On Aug 08, 2017
Ishilove:
Sight target {preferably the pesky neighbourhood cock who goes around terrorising and raping the hens} and close in with a handful of maize in one hand and a big fat stick in the other. When you are close enough,toss the maize and call the target.

The target rushes to you and pecks away happily at your feet,unaware that his end has come.

Another method:

Lure target to you with grains of maize. When it is eating its last meal at your feet,grab target by the throat with one hand,ball second hand into a fist, raise fist as high as you can and ...

SMASH! PIPIAOW!! KPUGBUU!!! The target won't know what hit it. Stuff carcass into bag or basket and flee.

And another. . .

Lure target to you in the afore mentioned manner. Swiftly grab target and strangle. Stuff corpse into bag and vamoose.

**Author's note-ALL the methods described here have been tried and tested,with satisfactory results {don't ask me who}.

HOWEVER,the success of each method is hinged on the total and complete absence of witnesses.

Nota bene grin
Haha... I remember this day so clearly. I, JP, Uba and Akeem sat down outside and laughed over the several ways to kill one of the numerous chickens roaming around. I remember our sit at home uniform was long sleeved shirts, our khaki jackets, trousers (in my case long wrapper) socks and jungle boots.

So there we were, sitting in down in a circle and having a laugh riot. JP was the one who came up with the 'maize in hand, club in other hand method.' Uba suggested that we put a pot on the stove first so that immediately you brought the bird in, you cook it at once to eliminate all leads. At night take the feathers and throw it into the forest. smiley

Haaa, life and its passing phases smiley smiley
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Omoluabi16(m): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2017
Ishilove:
Sight target {preferably the pesky neighbourhood cock who goes around terrorising and raping the hens} and close in with a handful of maize in one hand and a big fat stick in the other. When you are close enough,toss the maize and call the target.

Another method:

And another. . .

Nota bene grin
I wonder what you were smoking when you posted this.
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I wonder what you were smoking when you posted this.
Ondo weed cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Fish Roll / Gala Is Now N70 / Why Do Travellers Buy Bread When Visiting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.