Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Start A Sentence With Something In The Last Person's Profile Picture - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Start A Sentence With Something In The Last Person's Profile Picture (981 Views)

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start A Sentence With Something In The Last Person's Profile Picture by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2012
Start a sentence with or say something abstract about something in the last person's profile picture. cheesy
This can be anything, including the person and how they look. tongue

If the person doesn't have a profile pic, feel free to cuss them out. angry

GO!
Re: Start A Sentence With Something In The Last Person's Profile Picture by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2012
This Dude is sure a Bouncer in One of this Ajegunle Nite Clubs! cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Start A Sentence With Something In The Last Person's Profile Picture by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2012
Onions make me cry...they're so beautiful cry cry grin
Re: Start A Sentence With Something In The Last Person's Profile Picture by REMMEI(m): 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2012
:d :d :d

protrude chest staring at the cell i guess..
Re: Start A Sentence With Something In The Last Person's Profile Picture by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2012
screen munching is apparently the way forward.
Re: Start A Sentence With Something In The Last Person's Profile Picture by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2012
This Dude seem to be mimicking John Cena's body Bulding! grin cheesy tongue
Re: Start A Sentence With Something In The Last Person's Profile Picture by DaraAlina(f): 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2012
I just had to confirm if he lives up to his nairaland name !! #justsaying
Re: Start A Sentence With Something In The Last Person's Profile Picture by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2012
The leopards are burning with envy wink

1 Like

Re: Start A Sentence With Something In The Last Person's Profile Picture by DaraAlina(f): 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2012
Lol you're funny 2buff lol Thanks wink
Re: Start A Sentence With Something In The Last Person's Profile Picture by Murphy7h4: 9:42am On Jun 09, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]Thanks for sharing.
Re: Start A Sentence With Something In The Last Person's Profile Picture by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2012
DaraAlina: I just had to confirm if he lives up to his nairaland name !! #justsaying

Jxt Got Served -- Check it Up cool cool
Re: Start A Sentence With Something In The Last Person's Profile Picture by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2012
The middle finger is the longest finger on the human hand
Re: Start A Sentence With Something In The Last Person's Profile Picture by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 13, 2012
2buff: The middle finger is the longest finger on the human hand

ARGH! Tel me u aint Using that Cellphone Back Cover as Ya Part-time Mirror? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Start A Sentence With Something In The Last Person's Profile Picture by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2012
A collar would go well with that chain
Re: Start A Sentence With Something In The Last Person's Profile Picture by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2012
That yellow shirt doesn't look too bad. :p
Re: Start A Sentence With Something In The Last Person's Profile Picture by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
There must be space for 2 in her room tongue
Re: Start A Sentence With Something In The Last Person's Profile Picture by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
Wondering how a tie would look against that chest. tongue
Re: Start A Sentence With Something In The Last Person's Profile Picture by MissChiggie(f): 6:44am On Jun 16, 2012
Na wa oh
Re: Start A Sentence With Something In The Last Person's Profile Picture by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 16, 2012
chocolate colored eyes?
Your pupils remind me of maltesers.

can...can I....can I nibble on your eye? :3

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Start A Sentence With Something In The Last Person's Profile Picture by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2012
Triple H Junior cheesy cheesy
Re: Start A Sentence With Something In The Last Person's Profile Picture by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2012
Chief janitor at Stamford Bridge.
Re: Start A Sentence With Something In The Last Person's Profile Picture by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 18, 2012
I Hate War Movies cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Start A Sentence With Something In The Last Person's Profile Picture by jamace(m): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2012
Do you partner with SAMSUNG on this?

(1) (Reply)

Inventor Of Shoki. / Photo: Add Up The Numbers: A Hard Mathematical Game / PSG On FIFA 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.