Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? (12050 Views)

Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia / How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 / Any Nigerian In Georgia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by presleypin: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2012
@julianauch hw can i reach U̶̲̥̅̊ so we can plan better?
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by presleypin: 8:20am On Dec 30, 2012
@Tim pls reply M̶̲̅ε̲̣ plsss!

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by julianauche19: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2012
tim12345: My broda i wont advise you to come to Georgia, but if you wish to come, best of luck, i had already left Georgia, i came back to Nigeria 3 month ago to come and apply for my France visa and my visa was stamped, right now am in France and am working and feeling okay, i live in Georgia for 1 year, the place is not advisable for Nigerian to study and live, everything is costly in Georgia, and no work, to get visa of other countries is very difficult in Georgia , it is only those people who their parent are rich that is enjoying Georgia, but if your parent is capable of giving you 400$ and Above monthly, then you can come to study in Georgia, if not habeg stay back, naija is better than Georgia, the only good thing in Georgia, is their light, 24 hours light , and its peaceful, but for work and hustle, is Zero percent.
please can u tell me about gettin france study visa and cost?whats ure total cost of the on u did?

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by tim12345: 12:43am On Oct 05, 2013
ok
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by tim12345: 12:43am On Oct 05, 2013
ok
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 23, 2013
The best of Georgia is to enter turkey through Batumi.by applying 4 turkish language programe,u will be granted 6 month residence permit.which will enable u 2 apply 4 any EU country visa,or reside and wrk in turkey.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by Kelli92: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2015
Please iwant to know more about moving to turkey through batumi
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by urahara(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
Larrynext:
Georgia is good as a country and their government is a serious one, this is reflected in the massive construction going on night and day, despite the fact that they are not as rich as the poorest state in nigeria. It is a rapidly developing country economically but Nigerians here as you know are spoiling the country's image.

This is obviously an Ill thought lie
Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by grandstar(m): 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
urahara:

This is obviously an Ill thought lie

Georgia's GDP is certainly higher than Nigeria. Just checked. It's $4,500

When it comes to economic reforms, the young Sashvalili (I know I murdered the name) did wonders. Read up about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by urahara(m): 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
grandstar:

Georgia's GDP is certainly higher than Nigeria. Just checked. It's $4,500

When it comes to economic reforms, the young Sashvalili (I know I murdered the name) did wonders. Read up about it.

Even if Nigerias per capita was higher, something like a very abnormal gini coefficient will still mess it up , e.g South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Nigerian In Georgia Tbilis? by grandstar(m): 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
urahara:

Even if Nigerias per capita was higher, something like a very abnormal gini coefficient will still mess it up , e.g South Africa.

South Africa sadly is haunted by Apartheid, 25 years after the start of black rule.

The country's rigid labour keeps the unemployment rate unnecessarily high and it's a major contributor to the awful income distribution.

Unfortunately, because the trade unions supported ANC during Apartheid, labour laws can not be tweaked.

Another is education. South African schools are nothing to write home and reforming them is difficult as the teachers union is quite strong. It is hard to fire underperforming teachers.

Another is the high crime rate. I suspect the ANC refused to be be tough on crime because black South Africans saw the police as anti-black. During Apartheid, they were used by the government to suppress the blacks.

So when crime spiralled out of control in 1994, the new ANC government did not rise to the occasion by deploying the police or army to the black townships to deal with crime. Crime rate is still high in South Africa.

Another is privatisation. South Africa hasn't privatised any state owned corporation (As far as I know) since the ANC came to power in 1994.

I suspect if they were to privatise, guess who'd buy the most shares? Yes, the whites!.The ANC and perhaps the blacks won't really like that!

Then we have the issue of higher education. Higher education is the surest means for blacks to enter the middle class but it's expensive in SA and I think places are even limited. South Africa needs to treat uni education has a social cause and pump money into it and subsidise education for poor blacks.

Rather than pump money into reforming education, it has placed focus on affirmative action for blacks. The problem the quota system like in Nigeria is that it only helps the narrow few who ready have the required qualifications and not the vast majority that don't have. And worse, merit be damned.

South Africa needs to free itself from the shackles of Apartheid by selling off the state owned companies and ploughing the money into housing and higher education for blacks. It could easily raise tens of billions of dollars from a sale of the state companies

It needs to make it's labour flexible which will create lots of jobs. A researcher said only 5,000,000 people pay tax in South Africa, in a country of about 50,000,000.

It needs to heavily police and if possible militarize the townships and other areas prone to crime.

Loosening the labour market alone will create lots of income tax paying jobs directly and increase taxes indirectly through increased economic activity.

Primary and secondary education are so tough to reform because the beneficiaries themselves are not enlightened enough to seek change. Wetin concern Iya Basira if Basira does not know fractions? The problem is global in countries with poor public education like in many American inner cities.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Ways To Conquer Long Queues At Nigerian Airports / Labor Day: US Embassy To Close Abuja, Lagos Offices On Monday / How Much Do You Spend In A Day For Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.