Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Please Guys Whats The Name Of Nairaland Old Smf Theme(have Attached The Pics) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Guys Whats The Name Of Nairaland Old Smf Theme(have Attached The Pics) (3625 Views)

A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 / How Can I Embed Google Ads In My Smf Forum / Wordpress Blog With Smf Forum Integrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys Whats The Name Of Nairaland Old Smf Theme(have Attached The Pics) by anigold(m): 10:28am On Jun 09, 2012
please i guys help me out. please what was the name of nairaland old forum theme.

i mean this theme attached below

Re: Please Guys Whats The Name Of Nairaland Old Smf Theme(have Attached The Pics) by anigold(m): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2012
PLEASE GUYS WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS SMF forum THEME. please can someone drop the link
i have attached the theme . i have attached the theme here. its nairaland old theme. i need it urgently
Re: Please Guys Whats The Name Of Nairaland Old Smf Theme(have Attached The Pics) by naijacampu(m): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2012
The SMF Theme is Babylon - comes with SMF version 1.X.X
Re: Please Guys Whats The Name Of Nairaland Old Smf Theme(have Attached The Pics) by naijacampu(m): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2012
Sorry for double posting
Re: Please Guys Whats The Name Of Nairaland Old Smf Theme(have Attached The Pics) by mrperfect(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2012
Yes that is correct babylon, but that alone can't give you that home page feature, you need to install "Hot forum links" mod, that is all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 simple things every blogger should take into account / How To Find .htaccess File / Quick Sql Injection Vulnerability Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.