Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Embrace Your Routes. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Embrace Your Routes. (632 Views)

15 Reasons Why Yorubas Should Embrace Our Igbos / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? / Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Embrace Your Routes. by henrycode5(m): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2012
To think of this makes me laugh. A group of people that speak Igbo as their ancestral language and have nothing but a purely Igbo heritage and tradition, still claim not to be igbo. They exist under so many pseudonyms invented to mislead posterity. Living in denial for decades and driving their offspring further away from their roots. You can run, but you can't hide from your blood. Its in you. Its in your name. You are Igbo, stop running. i see you, Amaechi, i see you Nneji, i see all your Igboness. "Delta'igbo", Ikwere, long list.....
Re: Embrace Your Routes. by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2012
henrycode5: To think of this makes me laugh. A group of people that speak Igbo as their ancestral language and have nothing but a purely Igbo heritage and tradition, still claim not to be igbo. They exist under so many pseudonyms invented to mislead posterity. Living in denial for decades and driving their offspring further away from their roots. You can run, but you can't hide from your blood. Its in you. Its in your name. You are Igbo, stop running. i see you, Amaechi, i see you Nneji, i see all your Igboness. "Delta'igbo", Ikwere, long list.....

I regard such ppl as "feebleminded","undesirables","inferiors" and "weak"!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Pay Bus Fare For Others? / After Uniport Students Rampage, Aluu Community Counts Its Losses / Curses And Abusive Languages: Is It An Ethnic Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.