Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,877 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Free Tips: How To Make $2000/month Building Websites And Selling Online - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Tips: How To Make $2000/month Building Websites And Selling Online (1688 Views)

1000 Turnkey Websites And Php Script For Sale / Free Tips: Make $2000/month Building Websites And Selling For Higher Profits / Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Tips: How To Make $2000/month Building Websites And Selling Online by PaulIM(m): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2012
Hello nairalanders, am paul christopher by name A 22 YEARS OLD UNDERGRADUATE HERE IN NIGERIA. I want to educate you on how reliable buying and selling of website is online.

I started out by attending seminars and bying lots of ebooks till the day i decided to once act on all the ebook i have bought. I noticed one thing in common, all the books i have bought on WEBSITE FLIPPING OR BUYING AND SELLING OF WEBSITE OR ABOUT BLOGGING kept on repeating the same thing. I followed steps till i got it all right.

I dropped out of lagos city polytechnic because i couldnt afford it, and now by the grace of God i will be relocating to CANADA(GEORGIAN COLLEGE) around september to continue my undergraduate study. I have no support from my family. It all from the money i made online. yOU CAN Google georgian college canada to know how much i am paying for my tuition fee. Let me get straight to the point IF YOU DONT DISCOVER YOU CAN NEVER RECOVER.

BACK TO BUSINESS: NOW ABOUT BLOGGING

There is one important factor in blogging, thats factor is the most important factor, its called KEYWORD RESEARCH. It is one of the most important factor when it comes to building micro niche sites. Dont let me bore you up with my stories.

I have experience ranking my sites on google, getting lots of traffic and making money from adsense.

Here are the few tips i can reveal about blogging.

- Getting the right concept: its very important. for you to get the right concept you need a very good mentor that has success in the areas you are about to launch into. Make sure you follow up and your mentors must have valid proofs not like the ones we see nowadays. There are more to it just keep reading

- What is website flipping and how does it work? Website flipping is the building of smaller website and after earning few dollars for few months after promotion then you sell for higher value (Ten times what you earn monthly from the site). It has been discovered as one of the most profitable businesses online and thats exactly why you need to get ourselves into the business also.

THINGS TO KNOW IF YOU WANT TO BE A SUCCESSFUL INTERNET MARKETER.

1. You must be ready to spend little of about 2-5hours partimes and 5-8hours for maximum profit. Dont let any one deceive you telling you that you just need to work 1-2hours per day to earn. We are talking about money, if thats how easy it can be picked or made why will everyone not be rich? THE TACTICS BEHIND IT IS "THE MORE TIME YOU PUT INTO IT THE MORE $$$(MONEY) TO BE MADE BY YOU." Someone works for about 2hours per day dont expect to make as much as another person working 5-8hours daily. So be prepared for the time. you have to choose if its fulltime or a partime business.

2. Treat your online business like a job/career, not like something you know or you are doing. I have seen many dudes making as much as $10000 monthly from this business although they are mostly white dudes. Its because they treat their online job like a business, career and big investment in their life.

3. Be very careful and be ready to work. Dont be lazy, there are no jobs outside.

4. You have to create something for yourself since nigeria cannot create a job for you.

Hope you are getting this right?

MASTERMIND PLAN FOR WEBSITE FLIPPING BUSINESS

- Its important you know about the niche you want to target: some niche are profitable while some are not, you need to spend time doing research

- Doing Keyword research the right way not the usual way you know

- Registering a good domain name that has your keyword in it.

- Article writing and distribution: the most important factor to get traffic/visitors to your site

- backlink building the right way

- Monetizing your blogs for maximum profit

- Tips to rank on google to get organic visitors or direct visitors from google.

- Selling your site after making little money from it. You can sell your site around $300 if you made $30 from it in a month. which other business can be more profitable with less work

- LEARN TO BE BUSINESS WISE. IF YOU CAN BUILD A WEBSITE THAT MAKES $30 MINIMUM IN TWO MONTHS AND SELLS FOR $300, THEN WHY NOT BUILD 5-10?

= NOTE: If you have the right mentoring program you would discover niches that can make you around $60-$500 in a month. even one website has made me $300 that i sold for around $3500 easily.

Every one can do it, its just a step which you can repeat daily. LEARN AND ACT. Learn how to do more researches on the internet, find and search for information thats the only way you can discover things.

Now, i have laid-out some steps above think about it, read it and learn from it.

totally i have earned over $15,000 to $25,000 online only from website flipping. Imagine what i must have made from some other things i do online.

Its time i tell you little more about myself. Within last month and three months back from it i have made over $5000-$10,000 from buying and selling of website. I dont want to over hype myself.

YOU NEED PROOFS OF EARNING?

check http://3kdollarsflippingincome.com/

If you want to discover the exact system that makes me money monthly see my blog for more info http://3kdollarsflippingincome.com/.

(1) (Reply)

Increase your Customers/Clients This year With Our High marketing Skills / Grandstream Ip Phone | Ip-pbx Solution Gateway ATA VOIP E1 Prigateway / How To Become A Millionaire With Your Own Home-based Import/export Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.