Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Christ Embassy Exposed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Exposed (4271 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! / 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Embassy Exposed by CHRISTONLY: 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2012
I was attending Christ Embassy .The idolatry concerning Pastor Chris is insane.Bow before no man.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Exposed by ZUBY77(m): 7:25am On Jun 10, 2012
I know the thiief is bad but what did he do this time? The scammer is fast becoming god

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Exposed by CHRISTONLY: 8:46am On Jul 08, 2012
I was attending one the Christ Embassy Church IN EUROPE .
What they do there is truly witchcraft and mind control and once you want to expose them and want to leave ,just as a sect ,they wont let you go ..
There is so much I could tell you about the idolatry in the church.
The pastor has " security" and is walking around like a star ,it's all part of the manipulation.
Everybody has to BOW before him ( in the Bible the angels and the apostles would forbid men to bow for them but Pastor Christ and the pastor of CE church loves it !)
Now the cell members are called GOVERNORS --> If anyone has ever seen such thing in the Scriptures just let me know !!
All they are after is : nice clothing and " good success" not preaching repentance nor the soon coming of the Lord !
The pastor encourage the young ladies to keep on dressing in a carnal way ( as a result sisters are coming to church with sexy dress and fishnet tights and its all good since we are not supposed to judge !! )
They beleive they are winning soul to CHRIST not realising they are winning soul to PASTOR CHRIST !! Because all they do is promoting RAPSHODY OF REALITIES and not Jesus-Christ !!!
There is so much carnality and idolatry in this church it is unbelieveable !
We never read 1 paragraph of the Bible ,all they do is read raphsody ,take a scripture ,twist it and then pray in tongues !! Prosperity Gospel ,witchcraft ,mind control at its best .. and oh dont forget to saw a seed !!! People of God it's time to open your eyes !! All this is NOT biblical .I speak in tongues but what does the Bible says concerning this ?! Do you read your Bible or are just doing what " pastor" says .
If you go on Yookos it is pure madness ! Everytime the " man of God " prays people comment " oh thank you pastor sir .its such an honour to pray with you !! thank you daddy " I understand some of you never had a FATHER BUT GOD ALMIGHTY IS YOUR FATHER NOT THIS MAN THAT DONT EVEN KNOW YOU!!
AND WHAT ABOUT JESUS-CHRIST ?? AND WHAT ABOUT TALKING ABOUT THE SCRIPTURES INSTEAD OF CLAIMING STUPID THINGS SUCH AS " I am a succes ,I am a succes !!"
Those people on yookos are so busy with fashion ! Where is the humility ?? IS OUR LORD JESUS-CHRIST NOT HUMBLE AND MEAK ??
Luke 9 :" For it is the one who is least among you all who is the greatest.”

I will not even start with your so called " man of God " mr false-prophet pastor Chris !! The man loves so much for people to BOW for him !
I beleive this man was called by God at some point but trust me : MONEY AND FAME will change a man's heart !!
Dont you see it people ?? ! The man is NOT EVEN LIVING WITH HIS WIFE ANYMORE !Look at this woman face ANITA ,can't you see this woman is not happy ??! Will pastor Chris face Jesus-Christ on Judgment day and tell Him that MASTURBATION is not a sin ,really ??!
All they do is selling their MATERIAL in the Church ,weither it's video tape ,rapshody ,books !
Now what is the ONE THING THAT MADE THE LORD VERY UPSET IN THE BIBLE ??
---> people selling in the temple !!John 2:16 " Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house into a market!”

I have seen a video of Mr Chris.O so-called miracle,in one of them a little girl was paralysed but then start walking --> if you would have seen the face of the mother : NO JOY ,NO SURPRISE ,NO SCREAM !! It was so evident that IT WAS FAKE !!I wish I had the video but I know that whatever I say some will never beleive that this man is a false-prophet ! Understand this people of God : wearing nice white suit does not make this man an angel !
The Wrath of God is coming upon this earth ,do you really know Christ ? Do you really have a relationship with Him ??
I beg you ,its time to REPENT SERIOUSLY !
===================
Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’Mat7.
================

Do you really obey Christ and listen to His voice or are you looking for your own gain and prosperity ?
Will the LORD welcome you in Heaven with all your vanity and pride ?
Are you follower of CHRIST or follower of MAN ?
For who are you wearing all your make-up ,fake hair ,expensive ,sexy clothing ? IS IT TO PLEASE CHRIST OR TO ATTRACT MEN ?
Men ,will all those expensive branded clothing FOLLOW YOU IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD OR WILL IT BE ALL LEFT BEHIND ?

Pastor Chris and Christ Embassy ,soon you will see what the Lord truly thinks about all your vanity .
Dont think that because a church seems to be growing and that because you receive all kinds of material blessings means that God is pleased with you !

What happend to the people of God in the desert who wanted " meat ,meat " ,GOD GAVE IT TO THEM !! but read psalm78 :
===
So they did eat, and were well filled; And he gave them their own desire.
They were not estranged from that which they desired, Their food was yet in their mouths,
When the anger of God went up against them, And slew of the fattest of them, And smote down the young men of Israel.
===

One more important thing that I need to mention : I have seen a teaching of Chris.O saying that we dont need to use the "blood of Jesus" but simply the mane of Jesus ,well ,as far as I am concerned ,while attending I was clearly bewitched ,it's only at the end of a fast and as I was claiming THE BLOOD OF JESUS that my eyes opened.
Mr Chris O. knows it,that's why he is not encouraging his followers to claim the blood of Jesus.

May the Lord Jesus-Christ have Mercy on us .
Re: Christ Embassy Exposed by Dipwater(m): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2012
I wuz an usher in CE sometime around 2002. That man is evil he knows how to brainwash the yung ones nobe small. Wat made me leave wuz the issue of tithe and their fake life style. Oyak knows how to milk his sheeps with all kinds of donations dat wus my problem wth the man I rfused to part with my money cuz the brainwashing juju no catch me . But I didn't regret it sha cuz I wus actually blessed with beauties honeys .4get CE take style swit sha. fresh Fresh toto full dat church I swear
Re: Christ Embassy Exposed by CHRISTONLY: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2012
Indeed ,the place is full of carnal sisters and brothers.God has beautiful children,it's true ,but if you are a true follower of Christ you have enough discernement to see that they have absolutely not repent from their ungodly lifestyles.

Oh yes , in order to finance the KINGDOM OF MR "PASTOR" CHRIS ,they ask you a registration fee of 100 EUROS and then 20 EUROS MINIMUM per month ,they take it out of your bank account automatically for you if you want .
I dont know how it goes in Nigeria but in Europe that's how it goes ..
But hey ! as long as it pays the nice suits of pastor Chris and his pastors : who cares !

I am trying to imagine Jesus-Christ dress up like pastor Chris preaching the gospel to the poor..

CHRIST EMBASSY is a very good business for the pastors and leaders ..oh ! " and dont forget to saw a seed for yourself and your love ones" and dont forget to participate to all the ministries : loveworld ,healing school ,rapshody ,etc etc ..they have at least 4 different envellopes for you to build the Kingdom of pastor Chris and his pastors ..

No feeding of the poor, no visiting for the ones in prison ,no ,just financing the TV of pastor Chris and all his social media .
You are here to make pastor Chris your idol ,bigger and bigger " thank you sir pastor Chris ,it is suuuch an honour to pray with you sir "

Basically ,those sheeps dont read their Bible anymore so they can not have any revelations nor understanding of the Bible and who cares about having a relationship with the Lord Jesus-Christ who died for us .. no as long as your are logged on Yookos and that false-prophet pastor Chris is feeding you with all his lies : its all good !!

I am so glad the Lord rebuked me and opened my eyes ,I was on my way to HELL like most of the followers of Christ Embassy.
The Lord gave me a dream about them ,they were literally drowning. ( Jessica ,I saw you drowning 3 times ! sister get out of there please !! )
But I pray for those who have been bewitched just like I have . Those who truly love the Lord will open their eyes too.
I know it's hard to leave a community you may have considered as your family ,but your ETERNAL LIFE IS AT STAKE HERE !! cry

And yes, there is something wrong with the ALTAR because only some members can climb up .. somebody else talked about it in another post .
I KNOW IT IS TRUE BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN POOR MAN WHO WANTED TO GIVE A TESTIMONY AND HE WAS AGGRESSIVELY GRABBED BY THE ARMS BY THE CHURCH "SECURITY "(another ridiculous point ..security in the church tss) BUT THEY DID NOT HAVE TIME TO GRAB HIM SOON ENOUGH . THIS MAN NEVER CAME BACK TO CHURCH .
Now I dont know about the tsumanee spirit that another ex-member mentionned but I know something is wrong there.

Please instead of giving your money and time to those lyers ,keep it and stay at home with your wife and your kids ,pray with them ,and use your salary to love THEM ,if you see an homeless : buy him some food etc ..
There are so many ways to serve the Lord ,why do you tithe to those people who are so rich already !
You really dont know where your money is going !! They show you a 2 min testimony of Raphsody of Realities and everybody is satisfied !! WHO KNOWS IF THIS IS EVEN TRUE ?? !!

We are in the last days ,read the book of Revelations and see what is happening on earth and what has been prophecies!
The Wrath of God is coming !!The Lord is coming back to take His church,we must repent NOW , examine our hearts and clean ourself for the Coming of the Lord .

Stop loving the Lord with your lips ,yes God can use you ( because he will use a donkey or a stone if He has to ,He wants maximum people to be saved !) but this does NOT justify your sin and it DOES NOT GUARANTEE you will be accepted in the Kindgom of God ! REPENT!

I love you my brothers and sisters in Christ .We are going back home soon.
Re: Christ Embassy Exposed by Ayomivic(m): 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2012
You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Re: Christ Embassy Exposed by moilovie: 11:46pm On Jul 09, 2012
Hnnnnnnm.. I am amazed by all the things been said on this thread. I attend the church and i have never experienced these things you talk about. One thing you should all understand is that every church has some sort of unserious people, with time the word of God will make them whole. One more this is this, if you are a worker or involved in a project or handle partnership arm in church you will understand where all the money goes to. Mind you the church handles lots of projects. I was amazed to watch a government documentary of prisons on NTA na d the donations made by christ embassy during the reach out campaign was mentioned in detail even ackwnowledged by the comptroller. Please get a whole lot of facts before u start critizing the churc. The ror is been pushed to the people of the world cos u and i know that 90% dont bother to study the bible. If you study the ror very well you will see that it actually encourages you to read the bible, with the one / two year bible study plan.

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Fingering Sex / CONSEQUENCES of the ONCE Saved/always Saved" Heresy or OSAS / Anti-Diety of Christ: Form Of God Or Form Of Servant, Which Is Which?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.