Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

No Logical Explanation For This!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Logical Explanation For This!!! (750 Views)

Are There Explanation For Science Contradiction? / Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers / Can Religion Be Logical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Logical Explanation For This!!! by Master6(m): 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2012
This link is about incorruptible corpses dat do not decay for a long period of tym, even centuries!!!!
P.s. NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH MUMMIFICATION

cogitz.com/2009/09/10/incorruptible-corpses/
Re: No Logical Explanation For This!!! by Master6(m): 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2012
www.cogitz.com/2009/09/10/incorruptible-corpses/

I expect religionists to start laying claims nd atheists nd agnostics to start providing logical answers by dis tym.

Surprised!
Re: No Logical Explanation For This!!! by LogicMind: 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2012
What you know, you know
And what you don't know, you don't know
The greatest thing is to know
That what you don't know, you don't know
Anywhere you go, what you don't know, you don't know
Re: No Logical Explanation For This!!! by Master6(m): 9:23am On Jun 10, 2012
As in......
Re: No Logical Explanation For This!!! by Areaboy2(m): 9:26am On Jun 10, 2012
Master_1: This link is about incorruptible corpses dat do not decay for a long period of tym, even centuries!!!!
P.s. NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH MUMMIFICATION

cogitz.com/2009/09/10/incorruptible-corpses/

very simple. the same way the Eiffel tower was sold twice by one individual. Scam!! atheists work with proof. religionists work with whatever it is they work with..

OMG! i just made that posts without even looking at the website. and I just did LOL.. burst out laughing cos my blind post above says it all =)

It is funny how they are religious entities or "holy" ppl. and yet this article pops out on a flimsy add sponsored blog. It has scam written all over it.
Re: No Logical Explanation For This!!! by Avicenna: 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2012
Master_1: www.cogitz.com/2009/09/10/incorruptible-corpses/

I expect religionists to start laying claims nd atheists nd agnostics to start providing logical answers by dis tym.

Surprised!

I was expecting one of them religionists to post something ignorant. They didn't .

Sorry!
Re: No Logical Explanation For This!!! by Master6(m): 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2012
Maybe I should av changed d topic to CHRIST rules or some oda shyt lyk dat...

(1) (Reply)

No difference between some churches,Ekpo tradition and Occultism / If A Loved One Dies, Is It Really Possible To Meet Again? / The Teaching Of The Early Apostles On Earthly Acquisitions Of Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.