Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Adams First Mistake - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Adams First Mistake (1101 Views)

Photo: Is This The Only Foreign Investment Adams Oshiomole Brought To Edo? / During Adam N Eve Time --------- Adam's First Mistake / Adams First Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adams First Mistake by djcrooky(m): 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2007
So, after Adam was created, there he was in the Garden of Eden. Of course it wasn't good for hime to be all by himself, so the Lord came down to visit.

"Adam," He said, "I have a plan to make you much, much happier. I'm going to give you a companion, a helpmate for you, someone who will fulfill your every need and desire. Someone who will be faithful, loving, and obedient. Someone who will make you feel wonderful every day of your life."

Adam was stunned. "That sounds incredible."

"Well, it is," replied the Lord. "But it doesn't come for free. In fact this is someone so special that it's going to cost and arm and a leg."

"That's a pretty high price to pay," said Adam. "What can I get for a rib?"
Re: Adams First Mistake by MrTurkey(m): 3:01am On Nov 24, 2007
this is not funny at all, really
Re: Adams First Mistake by kronkykay(m): 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2007
[size=14pt]"What can I get for a rib?" [/size]

your sister
Re: Adams First Mistake by djcrooky(m): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2007
why pass ur fustration on me,

abi i do bad tin pot joke
Re: Adams First Mistake by kronkykay(m): 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2007
u asked a question and i answered you.

is that too much help to offer on sunday?
Re: Adams First Mistake by djcrooky(m): 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2007
u don't just pick words u like and put them anyway u like without making a complete sense, pls re-phrase
Re: Adams First Mistake by Neddyogu(m): 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2011
Dis one sef na joke? Dry!
Re: Adams First Mistake by BABE3: 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2011
lol, now thats funny!, very thoughtful!, So in A nutshell, the point of the joke is women are not the best "version" of themselves, Good one!
Re: Adams First Mistake by yinkalink(f): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2011
Old but stil funny.
Re: Adams First Mistake by lysaa(f): 12:54am On Mar 17, 2011
BABE!:

lol, now thats funny!, very thoughtful!, So in A nutshell, the point of the joke is women are not the best "version" of themselves, Good one!
Re: Adams First Mistake by clemcykul(f): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2011
who went to the archives

*stares accusingly at lysaa*
Re: Adams First Mistake by yinkalink(f): 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2011
lysaa:

hehehehehe
Re: Adams First Mistake by lysaa(f): 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2011
^^ I'm speechless yet clemcy is throwing an accusation at me tongue
Re: Adams First Mistake by yinkalink(f): 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2011
dats clemcy 4 u

(1) (Reply)

Welcome On Stage Cemcy The Super Model / A Hilarious Mail From A Frustrated Victim Of Chain Mails / Fashola And Tinubu with bottles of beers, see TINUBU FACE, aka ojuigo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.