Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,422 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Where Is The Missing Box? # Brain Teaser # - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Where Is The Missing Box? # Brain Teaser # (1803 Views)

Its Gametime- GUESS The Missing Fig In The Recharge Card And Get FREE 500MB / Picture : find The missing Head. / Welcome To The MISSING WORD GAME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Missing Box? # Brain Teaser # by jackpot(f): 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2012
How come?

1 Share

Re: Where Is The Missing Box? # Brain Teaser # by mcnepow(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2012
What missing box??
Re: Where Is The Missing Box? # Brain Teaser # by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2012
u bera stop drinking
Re: Where Is The Missing Box? # Brain Teaser # by jackpot(f): 6:25am On Jun 11, 2012
@mcnepow and bennyraz, the pic is now there cool
Re: Where Is The Missing Box? # Brain Teaser # by mcnepow(m): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2012
Ehen, Na now u arrive cheesy
Re: Where Is The Missing Box? # Brain Teaser # by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 11, 2012
this one na jamb question o. make i go find the expose
Re: Where Is The Missing Box? # Brain Teaser # by mcnepow(m): 11:36am On Jun 11, 2012
Moving from 1st to 2nd diagram - Both triangles were neatly swapped and there is no other way both 'L' shapes culd have been placed better.
No box is missing, twas only generated after to both L shapes are merged to allow d triangles lap better.
Re: Where Is The Missing Box? # Brain Teaser # by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 11, 2012
jackpot, come out o!! one person don ans ur question o
Re: Where Is The Missing Box? # Brain Teaser # by jackpot(f): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2012
mcnepow: Moving from 1st to 2nd diagram - Both triangles were neatly swapped and there is no other way both 'L' shapes culd have been placed better.
No box is missing, twas only generated after to both L shapes are merged to allow d triangles lap better.
they lapped better in both triangles. If you zoomed both triangles, there are no gaps in between the interlocked figures. I'm sorry your argument doesn't hold. Try harder!

So, think guys! wink
Re: Where Is The Missing Box? # Brain Teaser # by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2012
jackpot: they lapped better in both triangles. If you zoomed both triangles, there are no gaps in between the interlocked figures. I'm sorry your argument doesn't hold. Try harder!

So, think guys! wink

Hmmm...it appears difficult and there may well be long and arduous calculations. However, I will make an attempt at a verbal solution.

The change in position of the shapes leads to a change in the value of the sectional area occupied by the shapes. The gap indicates that the total area occupied by the shapes (in the second diagram) is less than that of the first.
Re: Where Is The Missing Box? # Brain Teaser # by jackpot(f): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2012
fluid26:

Hmmm...it appears difficult and there may well be long and arduous calculations. However, I will make an attempt at a verbal solution.

The change in position of the shapes leads to a change in the value of the sectional area occupied by the shapes.
why?
fluid26: The gap indicates that the total area occupied by the shapes (in the second diagram) is less than that of the first.
you just stated the obvious. Thanks for the attempt anyway.

Question is still open. Attempts so far is not convincing yet.
Re: Where Is The Missing Box? # Brain Teaser # by kccarew(f): 12:30am On Dec 16, 2014
When if u look very well at the triangles u noticed that some occupied half a box in the first postion and since the triangle was replaced, its occupied lesser a box leaving one box out.. All shapes are equal as the first...but just the anglles that made that space...don't kw how to explain but I try and I kw wetin I mean wink
jackpot:
How come?

(1) (Reply)

Riddle : What Is On The Way But Never Arrives? / Please Drop Something / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.