Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

A Better Online Attitude Needed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Better Online Attitude Needed (553 Views)

The Dos And Don’ts For A Better 2016 / Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour / NAIRALANDERS:: Whats Your Take On The New Attitude Of Mods To Deleting Posts.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Better Online Attitude Needed by ebamma(m): 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2012
the first time i joined dis forum,i was kind of excited cos i thought it was a fora in which anybody can share his thoughts,without being embarrased by anoda user,but not all users of dis forum are friendly,some dont open any topic,but wait for anoda to open his and then bash the person,if u have any problem or u disagree wit my post,there is a beta way to show your disagreement than to bash me,instead of insulting me,tell me am my post is wrong and then we can argue wit facts,sometimes we should be wary of wat we say online,cos your actions might make anoda guy online to commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: A Better Online Attitude Needed by yamakuza: 3:08am On Jun 11, 2012
You need to develop thick skin

#cyberbullies
Re: A Better Online Attitude Needed by Rocktation(f): 1:32am On Jun 13, 2012
Respect is reciprocal. You don't go about disrespecting a group of people (like the Nigerian women you enjoy taunting) in the name of sharing views, and then expect to get lollipops thrown at you, now do you?

1 Like

Re: A Better Online Attitude Needed by ebamma(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2012
Rocktation: Respect is reciprocal. You don't go about disrespecting a group of people (like the Nigerian women you enjoy taunting) in the name of sharing views, and then expect to get lollipops thrown at you, now do you?
if i post something that doesn't make it a fact, please if am wrong i stand to be corrected,but if u insult me cos of what i posted is it right?.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'the Police Didn't Rescue Christian Obodo, We Did,' Says Community / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Declares War On Boko Haram / We’ll Improve On Nigeria’s Economy, Jonathan Re-assures Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.