Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment (23610 Views)

Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e / Kola Boof Drags Rapper Wale On Twitter,say She Slept With Him&wasn't Good In Bed / Kola Boof Names The 20 Male Celebrity With The Biggest Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2012
did anyone care to asked what the two of them were doing in the hotel in the first place? That the surveillance camera caught them both clothed does not exonerate them neither does it confirm the allegation as well. come to think of it, did Beef Boof expect the hotel surveillance camera to video them while they were at it?

1 Like

Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by tellwisdom: 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2012
Please who has their two's contact?? I need to fffuck the hell outta them to fix their brain upright angry angry
Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by saydfact(m): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2012
Please note Laila Ikeji is not related to Linda Ikeji

thank God i read that; then my comment is not necessary... but dear why not change the name of ur blog; pple like me think you're a LINDA wannabe.

please dont be offended; thats just a humble advice.

1 Like

Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by Taiw(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2012
i respect linda for her success but i dont know why she always poke into people's affair.she gossips alot
Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by MrGlobe(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2012
Atleaste they have something in common... UGLY... I cant even look at their irrelevant faces
Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by mapet: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2012
You guys get overtly emotional. I'm not a fan, but I think Linda's model is that she sells gossip. Besides celebrities have to deal with it; soft-selll print media, bloggers will always latch on to any scoop and crumb about them.

As much as I'm neutral, I don't subscribe to all these swearing and cursing that reduces people.
Taiw: i respect linda for her success but i dont know why she always poke into people's affair.she gossips alot
Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by Peterson1993(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2012
Laila Ikeji: 'Hotel workers - video of myself & Djimon.'

What do you expect? laffssssssssssssss. thats hw bloggers think. cool its called thinking outside the box.

Tho I dnt support telling untrue stories shaaaa.

Woo! Kola Boof is sooooo pissed offffff.

oooo really.Cool .Just knowing that for the first time. I seem to be preferring your blog over linda's. Keep up the good work.. but @Nairaland...You guys are giving this LINDA IKEJI too much free traffic oo . Am a big fan to linda ikeji but I dont think she is worth the buzz... Front page is suppose to be based on general interest and not a gossip of a single individual which only few cares about... Mtchewww.

1 Like

Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2012
I have seen better threads that never make it to this homepage! angry what kinda thread is this Mtcheew.
Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by denny4ril: 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2012
wonders never end!
Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by Peterson1993(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2012
say-d-fact:

thank God i read that; then my comment is not necessary... but dear why not change the name of ur blog; pple like me think you're a LINDA wannabe.

Cool.. I soooooport that. Great blog the babe gat and great job she is doing but the name of the blog is some how bad.... Some times i intend visiting lailaikeji.c0m, I just mixtype lindaikeji, then I will tell myself, why not add ..com afterall and forget this laila girl for today cool

1 Like

Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by Sagamite(m): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2012
shymmex: Kola Boof has nice breasticides sha. grin

Sick Moooron!

I knew you were into trannies and gorillas! She looks like a man in a wig. Sick person!

Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by Kagawa: 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2012
i saw that blog when it read 'Kola Boof claims there is a zex thape of her and Djimon Housou'.... now the fear fear Linda don go change am to 'Kola Boof claims there is a video of her and Djimon Hounsou' grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by Peterson1993(m): 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2012
ekwah: I have seen better threads that never make it to this homepage! angry what kinda thread is this Mtcheew.
Gbam... Nairaland front page na naija politics grin... Only the moderators votes counts grin it sucks mheennn.. Waiting anxiously for the next topic to discussed only to see LINDA IKEJI jàckass as if anyone cares.... We wana hear from the genevieves,omatola, to*to dikeys and others not LINDA IKEJI. Linda is not ripe for this kind of glamore yet..... It's like linda uncle and anty de this nairaland uuuuu. Everywhere na soso linda ikeji sad.. Ok now... catch ya guys later. Wana go into my programming and webmasters forums where great minds lives and duell not this linda tharsh idea sad
Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2012
bittyend:

It's mukina not seun.. Seun is a nerd.

Signing out!

*Expecting a ban* grin undecided
hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by DExplorer1: 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2012

What do you expect? laffssssssssssssss. thats hw bloggers think. cool its called thinking outside the box.

WHO ASK YOU?

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by DExplorer1: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2012
Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by Orikinla(m): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2012
Boof rhymes with spoof.

1 Like

Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by passionate88: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2012

Always thought she was your sis...
Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by otodeluxe(m): 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2012
Who's kola boof?
Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by airmark(m): 3:23am On Jun 12, 2012
I never heard her name before. I later found out she is more of a b.itch than a story teller.
Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by ofala(m): 5:54am On Jun 12, 2012
Trash.....NO....Rubbish....NO NO...Rubish + trashh + Waste of precious time
Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 12, 2012
Laila Ikeji:

and so what? Are you doing any good in the world being a gossip folk?
Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by nwanioma(f): 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2012
say-d-fact:

You should have taken an original name, and make it urs!BtW kola boof and linda resemble oh!
Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by Peterson1993(m): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2012
diluminati:
and so what? Are you doing any good in the world being a gossip folk?
Too bad you condeming your fellow lady. Probably condeming the next linda ikeji as well because i personally follow her(liaia) progress on the internent.. She seems to be getting her desired target traffic and jumping up with full gravity on alexa rankings. I always like seeing ladies displaying intelligence while climbing the ladders. @ laila dont get distracted by any critisism. Just focus and with time your lovers will exceed your haters. All the same, keep up the good work on your blog.. You are almost there
Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by Peterson1993(m): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2012
nwani oma:

You should have taken an original name, and make it urs!BtW kola boof and linda resemble oh!
nwani. The name she gave to her blog I believe is part of her plans and it is working well for her.
Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by Yewe2011(m): 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2012
kola boof is good writer/author and should stop with the publicity stunts and the usage of vulgar language...it's not a good look
Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by zolzlolz(f): 10:48am On Jun 13, 2012
opokonwa: Too many 'F' bombs. shocked
Wonder whether this Kola Boof grew up in a proper Nigerian home sad
she's not Nigerian
Re: Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment by peruso: 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2012
Linda who

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Local Artistes Violating Nigeria's Anti-gay Laws In Music Videos. / Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For / Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.