Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Avatar And Ben-10 Boys - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avatar And Ben-10 Boys (14172 Views)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / Avater And Ben-10 Boys / Nollywood Movie - 'avatar & Ben 10' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by iyeyemi: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2012
This looks more like 'Hungry' games...lol
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by goosebumps: 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2012
i realy feel embarrased for the cast of this 'movie'(if it culd be called that). Is it d nigerian unemployment situation that forces people to act such rubbish or the quest to make money by all means? Do the producers of this flick think all nigerians are stupid enough to gobble dis up as 'entertainment'?

1 Like

Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by obailala(m): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this movie poster has just made my day
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by Giddison(m): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2012
Hahahaha, wen i saw it i almost fell off my chair with laughter. Still laughing
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by firestar(f): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2012
Babzilla:
HAHAHAHA. Im a critic but I dont know how criticize this one. U will have 2 help me.
Are you kidding?
These are [b]loon[/b]a[i]tick[/i]s.
[size=28pt]T-T [/size]I weep......
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by mechanicaldummie(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2012
Hehehehe... my belle oO
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by 9zeros(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2012
free2ryhme: ololololooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by oluwacjay: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2012
;DAnd d oscars 4 d most Riduculous movie of d Year goes to... I don laff die
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by kacheezy: 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2012
Y did they ve to go and make a movie like that? Someone shld tell me pls...cos right now I'm as clueless as a Nollywood script writer...
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by vanstanzy(m): 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2012
tpia@:
the federal govt invested money in the industry?
U mean the federal govt WASTED money on this industry. FG will be so disappointed in nollywood. Tax-payers money wasted!
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by mars123(m): 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2012
too bad buh i think some of nollywood films still makes sense...its just that these hungry producers and directors dont want to learn.poor picture,bad production and horrible location with senseless costumes.

1 Like

Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by Cuteobi(f): 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2012
I bet yhe producer and director would soon release Dora and Power Puff Babes.
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2012
Baba_Eleko: Chinedu production. Igbo kwenu!

Exactly!!!
It is there fellow idiots that will buy it...
Must dey always degrade nollywood and nigeria just to mk money?
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by mikron(m): 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2012
generalgonz: i wish sum sort of high power wil band nollywood
and why will they ban nollywood? Is it every movie out of nollywood dat is bad? Pls get serious

1 Like

Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by NsidibeJonah(m): 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2012
Nollyhood Movie Producer's Just Don't Know Wat To Produce, De just De Do Nonsense . ABEG make De Find Way Bound Diz Kind industry.
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2012
mars123: too bad buh i think some of nollywood films still makes sense...its just that these hungry producers and directors dont want to learn.poor picture,bad production and horrible location with senseless costumes.

Yea..that's true....its poor govt policies that is causing all these..
I mean, there should be laws guiding the production of movies. These hungry guys make up over 70% of nollywood production...so people tend to think that nollywood is crappy when out of every 10 movies, only 1 or 0 has a good production that can be internationally praised.

Funny thing again is the perfectly produced movies never get released into nigerian market cos of these same hungry pirates (as a result of poor policies again). Those that don't have cinemas in their states tend to believe nollywood is crappy. Sometimes to get perfectly produced nollywood movies, you have to order it online....God will help Nigeria oooo...

**My igbo brothers, more grease to your elbows cheesy cheesy.....;;;I'm not implying anything o, just greeting you nani...cheesy cheesy
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by gidiboy1(m): 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2012
all4naija: What the heck!

You jus took the words out of my mouth shocked
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by WackyJ1(m): 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2012
speedyboi:

Exactly!!!
It is there fellow idiots that will buy it...
Must dey always degrade nollywood and nigeria just to mk money?
I wonder what tribe you're from. Not that it matters to me i just want to know what tribe you're causing great sorrow by displaying your close and shallow mindedness
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by Nwoka(m): 1:25am On Jun 12, 2012
I will forward this to pat Obahiagbon
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by armadeo(m): 1:32am On Jun 12, 2012
the avatar and Ben 10 made me laugh but the grand theft auto was simply hilarious.

Here's an idea gather up all these funny nollywood posters and show it like a slide show. Thats gonna sell as comedy. I'll watch it for trips. Lol grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 12, 2012
WackyJ1:
I wonder what tribe you're from. Not that it matters to me i just want to know what tribe you're causing great sorrow by displaying your close and shallow mindedness

Mr crappy/wacky or wateva you call yourself....must you condemn me because I said the obvious That's the problem with the society, maybe we shld package the truth to make it more bearable and sell it in satchets like candy bars...mtcheew

Crappy/wacky,I was not bashing any tribe, I was refering to the hungry idiots who produce crappy nollywood movies without caring the impacts on the industry...now what did I say wrong? Are they not hungry idiots.?

And I also said, its their fellow idiots that will buy it; now won't some people buy the movie? And its obvious that anybody that sees a movie with such a terrible title and horrible poster and buys it is an idi.ot....

Please guy, if you think I'm refering to whatever tribe you are from; weigh the reasons why you think so.......if one of the reasons is that they produce majority of the crappy ones, well that means your kinsmen are not exempted........please, I didn't direct my argument towards any tribe!!! Cos nairalanders take advantage of every opportunity to label anybody they meet a tribalist
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by velo10: 6:32am On Jun 12, 2012
Nollywood, a very ridiculous movie industry
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by Ignatio(m): 6:39am On Jun 12, 2012
Billyonaire: Its commendable to see individuals make critical efforts while others sit down just to criticize.

Critical wetin You must be one of them.
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by kay9(m): 7:54am On Jun 12, 2012
This is embarassing! grin grin
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by mrmofasa(m): 8:37am On Jun 12, 2012
As in seriously?

I'd rather go hug a moderately transformer than to think about this movie any sec after posting this comment.
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by damilola15: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2012
This is ridiculous.
Honestly I was embarrassed because someone was sitting next to me (when I first opened the thread) and was looking at me like WTF.
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by Onasa22: 9:57am On Jun 12, 2012
Please don't blame them too much. It's not easy to survive in this country. They are all trying to make ends meet.
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by Stallione(m): 10:06am On Jun 12, 2012
Avatar n ben 10 kwa,hia!hia!!hia!!!hia!!!!oooo,nollywood am done una american wonders oo,hahahahahahahaha
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by obongtunji: 10:39am On Jun 12, 2012
Nollywood is full of scrap, no concept, no story line, even when they copy hollywood they can't just copy right. Well, I stopped watching nollywood some years back so if they like let them produce their own Terminator, mission in possible or even 24 it won't move me.......lop
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:51am On Jun 12, 2012
I am not a fan of nollywood movies but this movie is a ghollywood (Ghana) production not a Nollywood production
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 12, 2012
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. nollywood no go kill me oooooo
Re: Avatar And Ben-10 Boys by omotilewa123: 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2012
è̩ē̩

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary Showing On Air On Stv. How Is It? / Stephanie Linus premieres new movie, ‘Dry’ in UK (Pics) / Dame Barbara Windsor Dies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.