Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (164467 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 6:58am On Jul 27, 2012
kofar yardaka katsina (main city) jss to teach computer. Accommodation; Check, water; Check, light; check. Understanding of English (i hear its like 40%)

Did i tell you guys a baby girl was delivered by a corp member like on d second day in our camp? Well fyi it was another corp member (a nairalander) that was the doctor who helped with the delivery. For security reasons i wont mention her name here. Hehehe
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Godschild2(m): 7:53am On Jul 27, 2012
SHYGAL, how're you doing?...hope you got a nice PPA?...Its been awhile!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by adicious(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2012
hi fellow otondos, i really missed this group.... finally outta Yikpata camp kwara state and it was all fun; the drills and everything. got a nice ppa at share town: im lovin kwara now though they dont pay.

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Loskee(f): 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2012
Hello lovely house... long time no post. I hope we are all cool... where is the boss Long time no sniping oga 9-zeros!!! Show nah...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by ichidodo: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2012
Hello people. I need advice urgently. I just got discharged from hospital followin a catastrophic acci dent sustained travellin to camp in katsina state. I culd not make it hence i have to forgo this batch. The question is what happens next, i mean, where do i fall into? Will i go into the next batch or go into this batch next year or do i ever serve at all? Wats gonna happen to my call up letter, how does the system works. Anykind of advice wuld b much appreciated. Tanx
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Godschild2(m): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
ichidodo: Hello people. I need advice urgently. I just got discharged from hospital followin a catastrophic acci dent sustained travellin to camp in katsina state. I culd not make it hence i have to forgo this batch. The question is what happens next, i mean, where do i fall into? Will i go into the next batch or go into this batch next year or do i ever serve at all? Wats gonna happen to my call up letter, how does the system works. Anykind of advice wuld b much appreciated. Tanx
My brother, I'm so sorry about your incident...My suggestion is you have to go back to your school & tell them what happened, your call-up letter must be returned in order for you to be re-mobilized...but I hope its not too late for that...Its possible for you to still make the coming batch C since mobilization hasn't started yet...it all depends on your school ooo, get there first & hear what they have to say...Hope you've recovered fully now?..It is well bro!

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by naijaobi(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2012
HELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EVERYONE... FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK... IT HAS BEEN A MIXED FEELING ALL THRU MY STAY AT KEBBI CAMP..ALL THE SAME I THANK BABA GOD...
WELL, I WAS FINALLY REDEPLOYED TO ANAMBRA STATE... ONCE AGAIN, IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by ujchief(m): 7:12am On Jul 28, 2012
anitank: Total waste of one year.....NYSC!!!
yea, i totally agree wit u, wish they could just giv us the damn discharge certificate let me start my M.sc already.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Chokolee(m): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2012
Gbam!!!! Landed on this page again after a very long time..did nt check here for close to a month sha., did u ask why Yes!! Netwrk jigi jigi..ZAMFARA state, Tsafe was de camp...was nt funny in dat zone sha..trecking to male hostel for more than 15 whole munites..shuoo!!!..well out finally...gud 2 read ur comments again..I de hail oo
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2012
Loskee: Hello lovely house... long time no post. I hope we are all cool... where is the boss Long time no sniping oga 9-zeros!!! Show nah...
hmmm! Welcome back dear, its like i've seen you somewhere before, have i?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Loskee(f): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2012
contra:
hmmm! Welcome back dear, its like i've seen you somewhere before, have i?

Bros, where u wan take know me nah!?! Lol... wsup?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Chokolee(m): 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2012
cheesy[b]If u dont want to loggin in to big house, you are wrong...i want all the house members to fall in three's..gaaasket!!...Good evening[/b]
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by preciousempena(m): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2012
adicious: hi fellow otondos, i really missed this group.... finally outta Yikpata camp kwara state and it was all fun; the drills and everything. got a nice ppa at share town: im lovin kwara now though they dont pay.

:::::::ya! Yikpata camp was fun ♏¥ PPA Ȋ̝̊§ @ federal poly OFFA kwara state but yet to β̣̣̥ accepted or rejected I'm to find out on monday.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2012
Loskee:

Bros, where u wan take know me nah!?! Lol... wsup?
i'm fyne oh...your name looks like one doctor i met in katsina camp, are you?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by mykejones(m): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2012
The kin orientation wey i get b4 i go camp sha!
My bag is fulled with photocopied documents and passport photograhps now.
I attended morning drills only on the first week..same with parades. I flagged mufty wheneva,howeva and whereeva.
I sleep in my hostel untl wheneva i was ready 2 leave bed..neva was i bothered.
I cooked my meals in Mami myself..when i felt i was tired of what they served me in Mami. I was later identified as white apron corper.
I lfet the camp on three occasion witout exeat..came bck same hour tho. Jus wanted to see how breakin d rule felt.
I talked to evryboday i felt comfortable wif in camp..black,white,fat,thin,fabulous,alinco and their likes.
Platoon 8 member..neva drank/smoke al tru mi stay.
Now i got posted to a town..although i wanted a villa.
A Nairalander made us proud in camp sha..the guy make sense al tru..but him group dey drink pieces!
Wel..datz d summary.
Returning back from Rural Rugged now.
Updatez later...gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukkylois(f): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2012
Awww missed u guys, sorry for not posting tru out camp....was in magaji dan yamusa camp in nasarawa, it was so much fun, did a lot of hiding tins till I was forced to be d parade commander of my platoon, 9. Was posted to nasarawa state uni, n later taken to deir fac of agric in lafia, almost 24hrs lite n water, havnt seen d lodge but am sure it gonna be ok, came back to jos for d weekend and am heading back to lafia tomorrow to conclude tinz....
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by adicious(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2012
preciousempena: :::::::ya! Yikpata camp was fun ♏¥ PPA Ȋ̝̊§ @ federal poly OFFA kwara state but yet to β̣̣̥ accepted or rejected I'm to find out on monday.
best of luck bro..
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by mastroesco(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2012
sigba: This our house fine o. See plasma Tv na shocked, The house is freezing cos of the number of split units in itgrin, wow. I'm enjoying it here. WELCOME HOME SWEETIES

Sup Gal, hope you doing Great. Am Obinna who kept calling from Taraba Camp if u can remember. How's AK State?
Na una dey enjoy oo. This people no get teachers o. Na coppers the wan give all d work load then Pay 2k at month end. Na just Extra PPA go help sha. Where u at now??
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2012
bukkylois: Awww missed u guys, sorry for not posting tru out camp....was in magaji dan yamusa camp in nasarawa, it was so much fun, did a lot of hiding tins till I was forced to be d parade commander of my platoon, 9. Was posted to nasarawa state uni, n later taken to deir fac of agric in lafia, almost 24hrs lite n water, havnt seen d lodge but am sure it gonna be ok, came back to jos for d weekend and am heading back to lafia tomorrow to conclude tinz....
omo see groove, congrats gurl! Really happy for you. Enjoy urself.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by tunnex190: 3:14am On Jul 30, 2012
I throwaway salute fellow Otondos. Just passing.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2012
anitank:
Okoya was redeployed. He's been wanting to hook up wit u.
Really? I just saw his message on my inbox on fcebk. I'll call him ASAP.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2012
Okoya:
Guess u ve not seen ur inbox on FB.... Was redeployed..... Ur no is always switched off!
yeah babes, i just saw it, i used to have low battery then, that's why my phone was alwys off. I'll call u soon.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2012
mastroesco:

Sup Gal, hope you doing Great. Am Obinna who kept calling from Taraba Camp if u can remember. How's AK State?
Na una dey enjoy oo. This people no get teachers o. Na coppers the wan give all d work load then Pay 2k at month end. Na just Extra PPA go help sha. Where u at now??
Yeah, u kept calling nd mistaking me for ur babe in camp, even sent me a wrong sms. Well, i'm doing great. Why didnt u redeploy?

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by X3n(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2012
workd lag as 1st choice nd abj as 2nd choice but got abj, wen I've finishd makin plans 4 lag, so my camp was of mixd feelins, but rili enjoyd most of it, like d welcome party, camp fire (though a bit dull though), nccf, my platoon crazy guys, d cookin nd kitchen tins, my awesome hostel mates, d commandant, d band nd finally d mami, xpecially on our last night on camp. Got posted 2 Nigeria Electrical Regulatory Commission, still waitin 4 their acceptance though, will tke a test there 2day. Hookd up with Jina, she's soo cool. I luv u guys, where's shygal nd d rest of 042 coppers, hope d coal city has bin gud 2 u, will b there hopefully dis weekend. If u hav any questions abt d state, holla me.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Vincent41(m): 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2012
Tank God for my Redeployment From Tsafe Zamfara to Benue....tank God
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 12:32am On Jul 31, 2012
...Home sweet home!
Taraba state has been great...my disappearance was as a result of my phone then camp unannounced...but really it's very gud to be back home.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by moshoodn(m): 3:04am On Jul 31, 2012
I SEE Y'ALL. . .
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Godschild2(m): 6:49am On Jul 31, 2012
T.stone:
...Home sweet home!
Taraba state has been great...my disappearance was as a result of my phone then camp unannounced...but really it's very gud to be back home.
Uncle T!...I'm so happy to hear from you again...was kinda worried about your disappearance...Hope you're enjoying Taraba state??
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukahands(m): 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2012
OMO NYSC dey vex me plus dis one Lagos state no wan pay me my 15K mtcheew even Enugu pays every1 their 10K
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by fashrola(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2012
mykejones: The kin orientation wey i get b4 i go camp sha!
My bag is fulled with photocopied documents and passport photograhps now.
I attended morning drills only on the first week..same with parades. I flagged mufty wheneva,howeva and whereeva.
I sleep in my hostel untl wheneva i was ready 2 leave bed..neva was i bothered.
I cooked my meals in Mami myself..when i felt i was tired of what they served me in Mami. I was later identified as white apron corper.
I lfet the camp on three occasion witout exeat..came bck same hour tho. Jus wanted to see how breakin d rule felt.
I talked to evryboday i felt comfortable wif in camp..black,white,fat,thin,fabulous,alinco and their likes.
Platoon 8 member..neva drank/smoke al tru mi stay.
Now i got posted to a town..although i wanted a villa.
A Nairalander made us proud in camp sha..the guy make sense al tru..but him group dey drink pieces!
Wel..datz d summary.
Returning back from Rural Rugged now.
Updatez later...gringringrin
lol my sub... Lmao...ya we had fun too in camp...if na drink na we been carry 1st..Mykejones how far nah? I dey PH now, but I'll be coming to Ondo on sunday
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by adicious(m): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2012
bukahands: OMO NYSC dey vex me plus dis one Lagos state no wan pay me my 15K mtcheew even Enugu pays every1 their 10K
lucky guy, wat do u expect someone like me serving in kwara state that dont pay at all to do?

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 2:01am On Aug 01, 2012
Gods-child:

My brother, I'm so sorry about your incident...My suggestion is you have to go back to your school & tell them what happened, your call-up letter must be returned in order for you to be re-mobilized...but I hope its not too late for that...Its possible for you to still make the coming batch C since mobilization hasn't started yet...it all depends on your school ooo, get there first & hear what they have to say...Hope you've recovered fully now?..It is well bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.