Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (163514 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2012
dadicvila: Corpers we ooOOO!
wee wee wee wee
my Agwu(Enugu)peeps i hail una O!was posted to Ministry of Water resources,no accomodation as usual but God have already provided.....Platoon 9 wee oOO!...@Shygal i see you.......
I was also in platoon9. 1 oooooooooooooo
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2012
When Life Gives
you Lemons. .. .. .Make
Lemonade

This statement is often
misunderstood or
misinterpreted, to me it simply
means that I will attempt to
turn all obstacles into
opportunities! "...For I have
learned, in whatsoever state I
am, therewith to be content."
Philippians 4:11

we've all had fun,we'Ve all gone to camp,now some of us had "nice" ppa some had "bad" ppa..But irrespective of how it goes,i'm sure that pleasure doesnt mean the absence of pain and pain doesnt mean the absence of pleasure...For those in "7star" ppa kudos..For those in "0 star" ppa cheer it up. I'm in Obudu in cross river state,in a village not far from the town..I hated it at first sight...But, i looked at the town a second time,saw a need...And wil meet it...A soldier in camp adviced me that "where ever you go as a soldier,make it home,make it fun..Never rebel against it"...So,my personal project is establishin a market in my village.And that i'll do IJN.Some of the posts here seem taunting,esp the "city" ppa peeps,and i'm sure that's why the house is not as full as usual..So for the love of christ...Let's forget the ppa thing and discuss somethin else...Cheers mates

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dadicvila(m): 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2012
Ms_Steph: I was also in platoon9. 1 oooooooooooooo
which camp?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
Gombs: When Life Gives
you Lemons. .. .. .Make
Lemonade

This statement is often
misunderstood or
misinterpreted, to me it simply
means that I will attempt to
turn all obstacles into
opportunities! "...For I have
learned, in whatsoever state I
am, therewith to be content."
Philippians 4:11

we've all had fun,we'Ve all gone to camp,now some of us had "nice" ppa some had "bad" ppa..But irrespective of how it goes,i'm sure that pleasure doesnt mean the absence of pain and pain doesnt mean the absence of pleasure...For those in "7star" ppa kudos..For those in "0 star" ppa cheer it up. I'm in Obudu in cross river state,in a village not far from the town..I hated it at first sight...But, i looked at the town a second time,saw a need...And wil meet it...A soldier in camp adviced me that "where ever you go as a soldier,make it home,make it fun..Never rebel against it"...So,my personal project is establishin a market in my village.And that i'll do IJN.Some of the posts here seem taunting,esp the "city" ppa peeps,and i'm sure that's why the house is not as full as usual..So for the love of christ...Let's forget the ppa thing and discuss somethin else...Cheers mates
lmao. U wan start market? Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2012
Ms_Steph: lmao. U wan start market? Igbo man

your point being?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2012
Tamara platoon 9:I see u oooo
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2012
dadicvila: which camp?
cross river
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2012
Gombs:

your point being?
nothing. Hve fun
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by mykejones(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2012
Where's 9 zeros' if i may ask? I dnt even know where he was posted to. Mushood nko? Okoye? Odicowest? Loskee? Where r u guys?
Isn't camp over yet?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dadicvila(m): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2012
Shygal: Tamara platoon 9:I see u oooo
e ja ka la ja....lol

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dadicvila(m): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2012
Ms_Steph: cross river
okay,enough dogmeat 4 you,where is ur ppa?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2012
Ms_Steph: nothing. Hve fun

i sure will...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2012
Which 1 of the following could
make u dump your partner,
(1)snoring
(2)smelling feet
(3)bad kisser
(4)lack of romance
(5)bad p4mence in bed
(6)lack of swagger/sense of
style
(7)big tummy/mokhaba
(coolmoney/lack& too much love
4it
(9)corns
(10)chewing wit open mouth!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2012
Gombs:

lol..I did the last one tire...Lol...Fact is i dont do any of the above listed since i left primary school...Lol..Whenever i think of the above listed,i'd scream and say "thank God i've grown up" ...Lol
Lol, funny childhood days.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
Ms_Steph: I was also in platoon9. 1 oooooooooooooo
Me too, i was in platoon 9. My platoon was filled with ITK's we didnt get along in d begining, but at the end we became a family, so united. I miss 'em all.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2012
sigba:
Me too, i was in platoon 9. My platoon was filled with ITK's we didnt get along in d begining, but at the end we became a family, so united. I miss 'em all.
same wit mine. We r d same. We came 9th in almost everitin. But 1st in Mr mancho nd dancing
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dennisbee(m): 12:20am On Aug 05, 2012
Hahaaha. "9th in almost everything"! Thts funny
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 1:50am On Aug 05, 2012
In platoon 1... we lead, others follow tongue
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by baba11(m): 5:39am On Aug 05, 2012
Ms_Steph: same wit mine. We r d same. We came 9th in almost everitin. But 1st in Mr mancho nd dancing
if i might guess rite,u r serving in ekiti?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 6:54am On Aug 05, 2012
Ms_Steph: same wit mine. We r d same. We came 9th in almost everitin. But 1st in Mr mancho nd dancing
lol, we came 1st in dance, 2nd in dramma, 5th in cooking competion, cant rembr d others.
I rep'd my platoon for big'n'smart lol, there was no result, they just gave all of us an MTN jotter.
Did i also tell u guys that i partook in the man 'o' war's tug of war during our swearing in, lol. I was the anchor person on my side, we won and the Deputy Gov gave us 1m and gave the loosing side 500K, ask me if we saw d money, if we hadnt disturbed them they would'nt have given us that money o. They finaly started sharing the money after we got our posting letters, wen the know that most people will be busy looking for how to locate their PPA's, it was just God that made me stand where i was standing til one of my grp membrs saw me and asked me to rush and go and take my money, guess how much it was, 5k, lol out of 1.5M, there were 30 of us, that is 150k out of 1.5M, ask me were the other 1.3M+ went to, plus the remnant of the 150k cos not everyone collected their 5k. I thank God that i didnt miss the money sha cos it really helped me during my PPA runnings.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by odicowest(m): 7:19am On Aug 05, 2012
mykejones: Where's 9 zeros' if i may ask? I dnt even know where he was posted to. Mushood nko? Okoye? Odicowest? Loskee? Where r u guys?
Isn't camp over yet?
my dear thanx for remembering me.i thought serving in delta state wil releive me some risk of going into the village both the revise was the case.i was posted inside one village in sapele no accomodatiom was given nothing.moreso i felt sick after the camp.so how is everybody in the house
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by odicowest(m): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2012
log1: i hail una o.. I have be silently following this thread mehn I cant wait to be like you guys in a couple of months. Please i want u guys to furnish we the awaiting corpers in embryo with the how much state goverment pay corper expecially delta, akwa ibom, river and calabar state. Thanks. Ar u gud to go batch B corpers?
bro my advice to you is to look for another state not delta unless you u want to serve with me inside that village that i can't even pronouse the name.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sammygold(m): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2012
where is kinnad? My fellow kogi kopa, just to let u guys know my platoon four came overall best, won miss hotlegs, bold n beautiful, i won miss pretty face for us, we came second in futball, mr macho n many odas, i miss u all dat wont b in d state capital lokoja wit moi, stand up for d champions... Platoon four, champion platoon, fine babes n dudes...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nonywendy(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2012
Ms_Steph: I started enjoying it d 3rd week. My frnd is also in unical. Mine is in akpet1

unical is ok though no accommodation
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nonywendy(m): 10:55am On Aug 05, 2012
log1: Thanks for ur reply. May God bless you the more.
bless u too
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nonywendy(m): 10:59am On Aug 05, 2012
lol...jst like platoon 10 in obubra camp dat always cum 10 in all competition. We nicknamed dem ten over ten platoon
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2012
sigba:
lol, we came 1st in dance, 2nd in dramma, 5th in cooking competion, cant rembr d others.
I rep'd my platoon for big'n'smart lol, there was no result, they just gave all of us an MTN jotter.
Did i also tell u guys that i partook in the man 'o' war's tug of war during our swearing in, lol. I was the anchor person on my side, we won and the Deputy Gov gave us 1m and gave the loosing side 500K, ask me if we saw d money, if we hadnt disturbed them they would'nt have given us that money o. They finaly started sharing the money after we got our posting letters, wen the know that most people will be busy looking for how to locate their PPA's, it was just God that made me stand where i was standing til one of my grp membrs saw me and asked me to rush and go and take my money, guess how much it was, 5k, lol out of 1.5M, there were 30 of us, that is 150k out of 1.5M, ask me were the other 1.3M+ went to, plus the remnant of the 150k cos not everyone collected their 5k. I thank God that i didnt miss the money sha cos it really helped me during my PPA runnings.
I also did tug of war
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2012
Nonywendy:
lol...jst like platoon 10 in obubra camp dat always cum 10 in all competition. We nicknamed dem ten over ten platoon
lool. I guess u were in platoon 1
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2012
Nonywendy:

unical is ok though no accommodation
dats y I dint want to go to cally. Haff u gotten a place?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2012
Yea....... As 4 me, camp waz mixed wit fun and tiredness..
I enjoyed myself because my state code number was KD/12B/0001. Every contestant participating in d mr macho, miss NYSC etc wanted to knw my name because they might be asked wats d name of d first registered corper 4 our batch... So I became a celebrity in camp, almost every1 knew me... There waz no soldier or platoon commandant dat didn't knw me, everywhere I go I hear 0001... It was fun buh I couldn't hide at mami during d drills because all d soldiers recognized me. Buh I finally redeployed to AKWA IBOM....
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2012
This thread shld be closed. Its nt fun anymore
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by tunnex190: 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2012
@steph...seriously, i couldn't imagine both platoon 9 and 10 taking ninth and tenth positions respectively. But you emerged winner as your Mr. Macho is endowed>>> You know what i mean. LOL...tell me what you were looking at that day. I was in platoon one>>> winners of Miss NYSC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.