Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (163516 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by uzor02(m): 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2012
sigba:
Yeah, was in platoon 9, platoon leader was Gabriel, platoon commandant Zakare, platoon officer Uduak. I rep'd d platoon for Big and Smart.
Could dis be nancy
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by annastacia15(f): 5:52am On Aug 17, 2012
I was initially posted to borno state, we just concluded our orientation camp in benue state and I was redeployed to akwa ibom state. When is the best time to report and how do I influence my ppa to be in the capital. Please akwa ibom corps members reply me. Thank you.
Note:Orientation camp ended 15th august.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nonywendy(m): 6:29am On Aug 17, 2012
annastacia15: I was initially posted to borno state, we just concluded our orientation camp in benue state and I was redeployed to akwa ibom state. When is the best time to report and how do I influence my ppa to be in the capital. Please akwa ibom corps members reply me. Thank you.

go to akwaibom NYSC secretariat immediately. U can go dia on tuesdsay cos monday is public holiday. Wishing u gudluck. Im a batch b corper serving in calabar. Akwaibom is a nice place.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nonywendy(m): 6:31am On Aug 17, 2012
sigba:
Hai Mizz Nony, i dont have any friend serving in CRS and i'll realy love to come for the Carnival, can i be ur frnd??

im nt miss, im mr. Bt all d same no þroblem. U can cum to cali....add me on fb for clarification... Nony Azodo
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
uzor02:
Could dis be nancy
The one and only Nancie, what's ur name
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
annastacia15: I was initially posted to borno state, we just concluded our orientation camp in benue state and I was redeployed to akwa ibom state. When is the best time to report and how do I influence my ppa to be in the capital. Please akwa ibom corps members reply me. Thank you.
Report immediately cos the number of corps members redeployed to AKS is alarming, as for ur PPA, they'll be d ones to post u. If u have a place in Uyo, u could take a request letter from them, to make it faster for u.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2012
Nonywendy:

im nt miss, im mr. Bt all d same no þroblem. U can cum to cali....add me on fb for clarification... Nony Azodo
Ooops!! My bad, i'm sorry dear, didnt take note of the (m) following ur name. I'll ssend u request all d same.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by uzor02(m): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2012
sigba:
The one and only Nancie, what's ur name
D̶̲̥̅̊ name Ȋ̝̊̅̄§ chibuzo don't knw if it rings a bell bt I knw well I had a short friend who I always hang out with
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sammygold(m): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2012
[quote
author=kelvs4u]Is dia Anybdy i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d big house dat camped
i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Asaya camp? Pls giv Ūя̲̅ self 1 "Ataama" n anoda locomotiv
clap...! Asaya camp was da BEST. I wish camp can ß re-organised jst 4
anoda 1wk, I bet Ū I wil ß d first 2 resume camp..... Lolz. Menh! I
missd all ma crew.. I luv Ū guyz cool cheesy[/quote]. yup, i rep platoon 4, da champion platoon in Asaya, i missed dat lokomotive clap, jaggam, mami mrkt... everytin
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dennisbee(m): 10:39am On Aug 18, 2012
Wow, chilling wt my sweetiepie, AnniBee!
We greet you all all the way frm the ancient city of Benin. **winks
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dennisbee(m): 10:57am On Aug 18, 2012
M
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dennisbee(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2012
Ms_Steph: . I hope so. I wish to see sum of NL peeps there
I shld be in Akwa Ibom month end. Hopefully we may see
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by tunnex190: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
@ MS steph and Gombs....my ping is dead and gone for a while, they busted me
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2012
uzor02:
D̶̲̥̅̊ name Ȋ̝̊̅̄§ chibuzo don't knw if it rings a bell bt I knw well I had a short friend who I always hang out with
I'll recog u facially, wre u and ur frend nicknamed Aki and Pawpaw?? Anywayz here's my numbr incase u want it, 08037153876.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by kelvs4u: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2012
sammygold: . yup, i rep platoon 4, da champion platoon in Asaya, i missed dat lokomotive clap, jaggam, mami mrkt... everytin
Hahahahaha dude Ū re highly carried. To some, asaya camp was a heck while to odas like Ū n I, it was fun. It all boils dwn 2 d fact dat camp is xactly d way Ū prepare it 4 Ūя̲̅ self. I luv asaya camp, I luv ma camp commmandant (Captain daniel Tumaka) I rep platoon 3. Thou we did nt get any award, @ least we were d only platoon dat prepared meal dat did nt go round while on duty. Lolz (o boy Ū need sє̲̣̣̣̥є̲̣̣̣̥ whr corpers dey hala wen dey were told d food is finshd n like half of d corps members were Stil on d queue wit dia fud flasks)
Hahha, neva mind, they all part of d fun
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by uzor02(m): 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2012
sigba:
I'll recog u facially, wre u and ur frend nicknamed Aki and Pawpaw?? Anywayz here's my numbr incase u want it, 08037153876.
Some did call us that ....»̶-̶̶ †̥ånKz-► 4 D̶̲̥̅̊ number I will give U̶̲̥̅̊ a shout
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by fashrola(m): 7:55am On Aug 20, 2012
Corpers we ooooo!!! If u are not in Ondo state u are very wrong!!! @MykeJones over to u lol
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Jaykizz(m): 11:39am On Aug 21, 2012
Guyz I was 1 of d early posters on dis thread bt I rily faild at commentin n folo-ups. Neva knew der were nl getogedas at d various camps. Bt I was postd to nasarawa n d place was ok. Any nasarawa guy/lady shld mak a remark. Wld luv.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by mykejones(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2012
fashrola: Corpers we ooooo!!! If u are not in Ondo state u are very wrong!!! @MykeJones over to u lol
/Fashrola..it is only You..You..and You that can make that change.
But since they don't know..U,I and Afe and our remaining people wil tel them!
Lol..gringringrin
How far?? U don return??
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by SimplYeahmee(m): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2012
1laptopfeva:
After Nysc What next ?
Will You Look for Work?
Will You Build a business ?
Will Sit Down at Home ?

Look for work and build a business at d same tym.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by BeingAkorede(m): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2012
IMO STATE ON POINT HAVING ESCAPED YOBE'S HARAM BOKO AXE
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dennisbee(m): 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2012
This our beautiful house is gone. I miss the good old days.
However, I'm grateful to 9zero. He created this beautiful platform where I met my princess. Annie, u're the best! Love u.
And thnks to every other person tht made chatting on this thread worth it: sigba, Loskee, Fash, Naijaobi, Anuz, Gombs, Shygal,Steph, etc. Una too plenty, cnt mention all names. I love you all!
I jst wish this house could go back to the way it was, but then, I guess the major thn tht brought members here was the anxiety of getting posted, and life in camp.
Boys are now men! And they've all become busy wt work, work, work. Working class thnz *smiles
Love y'all.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dennisbee(m): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2012
Dennisbee and Anitank!

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2012
dennisbee: This our beautiful house is gone. I miss the good old days.
However, I'm grateful to 9zero. He created this beautiful platform where I met my princess. Annie, u're the best! Love u.
And thnks to every other person tht made chatting on this thread worth it: sigba, Loskee, Fash, Naijaobi, Anuz, Gombs, Shygal,Steph, etc. Una too plenty, cnt mention all names. I love you all!
I jst wish this house could go back to the way it was, but then, I guess the major thn tht brought members here was the anxiety of getting posted, and life in camp.
Boys are now men! And they've all become busy wt work, work, work. Working class thnz *smiles
Love y'all.
U're the BEST, my BEST.......and I love u too kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by psoto(f): 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2012
dennisbee: This our beautiful house is gone. I miss the good old days.
Love y'all.
anitank:
U're the BEST, my BEST.......and I love u too kiss kiss kiss
OMG!!! Are you for real? So this thread has produced a couple? Wonderful! Wish you both the very best!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Abbasufi: 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2012
I CANT BLIV DIS A COUPLE!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by achi4u(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2012
hope you guyz roll on to alter...it gat to be good.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2012
psoto:

OMG!!! Are you for real? So this thread has produced a couple? Wonderful! Wish you both the very best!
Thanks sugar
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dennisbee(m): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2012
psoto:

Thanks dear.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dennisbee(m): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2012
Abbasufi: I CANT BLIV DIS A COUPLE!
*smiles. Truth is, no one else would hv bn better. She's the best!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2012
I'd be very angry if I don't get a weddin invitation card...awwwwwwww...aint D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ cute together?....I hope my own comes too o◦°˚....congrats....cheers
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2012
Gombs: I'd be very angry if I don't get a weddin invitation card...awwwwwwww...aint D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ cute together?....I hope my own comes too o◦°˚....congrats....cheers
Invitation card,Lol! calm down buddy. Thanks all d same. Urs is somewhere arnd d corner, u jst havnt looked harder wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.