Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (163858 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by tunnex190: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2012
That stupid LI gave me 5 days to get back to CRS o...I left since 27th and ought to have reported back on 31st. I'm still at home enjoying meal
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2012
tunnex190: @steph...seriously, i couldn't imagine both platoon 9 and 10 taking ninth and tenth positions respectively. But you emerged winner as your Mr. Macho is endowed>>> You know what i mean. LOL...tell me what you were looking at that day. I was in platoon one>>> winners of Miss NYSC.
I was in front where d contestants were. I slapped some guys ass sef even my platoon's Mr Mancho dey had nice ass. Me too am still @ home dey said I shld come bck on 8 but am going bck 20th. Where is ur ppa?? But we NL dint try o. We shld have hooked up. I saw only Miz D
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 6:11am On Aug 06, 2012
mykejones:
Lol.
I go dey try work out.
Sup wf urs??
i'll be teaching computer in a secondary school. There's accomodation inside d school. Na d main city, katsina.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by lawalbo(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2012
Chokolee: cheesy[b]If u dont want to loggin in to big house, you are wrong...i want all the house members to fall in three's..gaaasket!!...Good evening[/b]
don't tell me U̶̲̥̅̊ were in platoon5 gazama's platoon
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2012
Life! How beautiful you are! You a such a lovely teacher! When I got posted to Taraba state I felt so uncomfortable. Then I got to camp only to see another side of life. 3 wks just passed fast fast with unfaded memories. New friends, new hopes, new beginning...am so happy. Then I got posted to GDSS senior sch @ serti in Gashaka local govt. Was warmly welcome by the staff n students only for me to discover I will be the only Economics teacher! It was then I knew how some people destinies are attached to mine to make life meaninful for them. Only if I want to be selfish n ungrateful wld I reject the offer. Now, am back home to prepare fully for the task ahead but funny enough am missing my new village so dearly! This life is very funny atimes and you can't predict it. Even with my conducive enviroment here in IB, I still feel am missing something back in serti, and that thing is destiny! Wishing you guys all d best in dis service year. Am good to go in Taraba state!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by psoto(f): 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2012
T.stone:
Life! How beautiful you are! You a such a lovely teacher! When I got posted to Taraba state I felt so uncomfortable. Then I got to camp only to see another side of life. 3 wks just passed fast fast with unfaded memories. New friends, new hopes, new beginning...am so happy. Then I got posted to GDSS senior sch @ serti in Gashaka local govt. Was warmly welcome by the staff n students only for me to discover I will be the only Economics teacher! It was then I knew how some people destinies are attached to mine to make life meaninful for them. Only if I want to be selfish n ungrateful wld I reject the offer. Now, am back home to prepare fully for the task ahead but funny enough am missing my new village so dearly! This life is very funny atimes and you can't predict it. Even with my conducive enviroment here in IB, I still feel am missing something back in serti, and that thing is destiny! Wishing you guys all d best in dis service year. Am good to go in Taraba state!!!
Uncle T-Stone, I like your spirit!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2012
psoto:
Uncle T-Stone, I like your spirit!
Thanks Psoto. That's the spirit...'For learning and culture'.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by psoto(f): 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2012
T.stone:

Thanks Psoto. That's the spirit...'For learning and culture'.
O yels. I'm sure OAU will be proud τ̅☺ have produced someone like you. I'm wishing you the very best and God's protection.....
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by psoto(f): 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2012
contra:
i'll be teaching computer in a secondary school. There's accomodation inside d school. Na d main city, katsina.
CONTRA, you've deserted us I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ our house abi? We're nt annoyed o.....
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2012
psoto:
O yels. I'm sure OAU will be proud τ̅☺ have produced someone like you. I'm wishing you the very best and God's protection.....
...Amen! Thanks so much Psoto. It's a priviledge being an Alumnus of OAU! What an experience? Wish you the very best too...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Jina24(f): 12:35am On Aug 07, 2012
T.stone:
Thats my state. Thankyou for helping them.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by psoto(f): 12:41am On Aug 07, 2012
T.stone:

...Amen! Thanks so much Psoto. It's a priviledge being an Alumnus of OAU! What an experience? Wish you the very best too...
Tanx a bunch.....
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nonywendy(m): 5:23am On Aug 07, 2012
Ms_Steph: lool. I guess u were in platoon 1
i was in platoon 5. We won miss. Pretty face and came 3rd in football and miss nysc
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nonywendy(m): 5:24am On Aug 07, 2012
Ms_Steph: dats y I dint want to go to cally. Haff u gotten a place?

nope..stil searching
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nonywendy(m): 5:27am On Aug 07, 2012
Ms_Steph: I was in front where d contestants were. I slapped some guys ass sef even my platoon's Mr Mancho dey had nice ass. Me too am still @ home dey said I shld come bck on 8 but am going bck 20th. Where is ur ppa?? But we NL dint try o. We shld have hooked up. I saw only Miz D

i was wit Miz D thru out d camp. Tried calling tunnex bt ntwrk was soo bad. Miz D was posted to FGGC calabar so we still see. FGGC is jst 50 naira cab from unical
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 07, 2012
Nonywendy:

i was wit Miz D thru out d camp. Tried calling tunnex bt ntwrk was soo bad. Miz D was posted to FGGC calabar so we still see. FGGC is jst 50 naira cab from unical
I think we all saw only Miz D. But its all Good. Dats not d end of camp
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2012
psoto:
CONTRA, you've deserted us I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ our house abi? We're nt annoyed o.....
i didn't desert our house oh...how can i? I've been gettin details of happenings there. Right now my hands are full and i know i won't be able to follow the pace thats why i didn't comment. You get? Pls reserve room 14 for me. I know why! Thanks sweery!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by idris4r83(m): 7:48am On Aug 07, 2012
ASAYA ASAYA WHY YOU NO GO ZAMFARA!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by psoto(f): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2012
contra:
i didn't desert our house oh...how can i? I've been gettin details of happenings there. Right now my hands are full and i know i won't be able to follow the pace thats why i didn't comment. You get? Pls reserve room 14 for me. I know why! Thanks sweery!
Issorai, I'll do that for you, I hope its not taken yet...

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Chokolee(m): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2012
lawalbo: don't tell me U̶̲̥̅̊ were in platoon5 gazama's platoon
I was in 1 platoon 1, dey platoon dat always takes first behind grin grin over sabi wory us o

idris4r83: ASAYA ASAYA WHY YOU NO GO ZAMFARA!
grin grin grin gaaasket!! ...BIGLE theme remix"dem warn u, dem warn u, make u no come ZAMFARA!!" ZAMFARA guys plenty 4 hia o
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by nana(f): 10:30am On Aug 07, 2012
baba11: i 2 served in ekiti,wch platoon r u n ur ppa?
Platoon 3/Ministry of Education. U?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by baba11(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2012
nana:

i dey platoon 9/eksu fmrly unad in ado.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by simonflame(m): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
ASAYA in the house!!! Mehn glad I relocated. Glad for the friends I made at Asaya sha!!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sammygold(m): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2012
idris4r83: ASAYA ASAYA WHY YOU NO GO ZAMFARA!
. Kogi kopa, hw far? U mean we did capt. Tumaka's jagam together? I rep d champion platoon 4, wch platoon were u in? My ppa is ministry of environment n physical development lokoja. Where is ur's? God bless u for dat beagle... Asaya Asaya y you no go Zamfara.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by tunnex190: 1:38am On Aug 09, 2012
Ms_Steph: I think we all saw only Miz D. But its all Good. Dats not d end of camp

Yeah...It's not. We still have a special day for PASSING OUT. I'm sure we can meet even before then. I saw only Emacjay on camp. And we are in the same platoon 1. Gombs...I tried your lines tired...I understand the fact that virtually all networks are not working fine there. My PPA is in Abi Local Govt: Gov. Imoke's town. The place is very close to Ugep (150 to 200naira bike. But a lil bit far from my PPA; a community secondary commercial school in Adadama area in Abi LGA.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by tunnex190: 1:44am On Aug 09, 2012
MIZ D, MS steph, Gombs, you can add me on fb...tunnex190@yahoo.com. Nonywendy is a friend on fb already...i'm sure we wont lose one another with this idea...I am ready to look for you all. Nonywendy; be expecting me in Calabar very soon...I am sure you'd have got your accommodation by now?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nonywendy(m): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2012
tunnex190: MIZ D, MS steph, Gombs, you can add me on fb...tunnex190@yahoo.com. Nonywendy is a friend on fb already...i'm sure we wont lose one another with this idea...I am ready to look for you all. Nonywendy; be expecting me in Calabar very soon...I am sure you'd have got your accommodation by now?
yea, u dnt hv problem. Wil b waiting den
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by baba11(m): 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2012
nana:

@nana:u can add me on facebuk wit adisababanpalo@yahoo.com
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by greatestbe: 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2012
A BOOK Marketing Firm needs Diligent,Hardworking and Productive Marketers Nationwide. COMMISSIONS are up to 100% on Sales.
Anybody interested should send a mail to GREATESTBENFOREVER@YAHOO.COM. or send a MSG to BEN EBEDE on Facebook.
STUDENTS or WORKERS who need Extra Cash may also apply.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2012
tunnex190: MIZ D, MS steph, Gombs, you can add me on fb...tunnex190@yahoo.com.

done that already...I only saw babycutie..You guys didnt make any effort..I n babycutie did weird work to find tunnex n valemite..Ms steph didnt drop her number(or at least i didnt see it)..Met babycutie on day 1,she was in platoon 5
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bakjal(m): 2:28am On Aug 10, 2012
Corper we ooo...r u gud to go?if u r still at d mami u r wrong,if u r still in d hostel u r wrong...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by uzor02(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2012
dadicvila: which camp?
I was in platoon 9 too n we were D̶̲̥̅̊ best in akwa ibom camp

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.