Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

How To Copy Dload Folder To Sd Card Directory And Upgrade Android 3.2 To 4.0? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Copy Dload Folder To Sd Card Directory And Upgrade Android 3.2 To 4.0? (1791 Views)

How To Manually Upgrade Android Kitkat OS To Lollipop 5.1 OS / Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free / Sony Xperia Phones Can Now Move Apps To SD Card Without Rooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Copy Dload Folder To Sd Card Directory And Upgrade Android 3.2 To 4.0? by icnsystem(m): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2012
I'm about upgrading a client mediapad from android 3.2 to 4.0.I have downloaded the software from Huawei official website and followed the instructions on how to effects the upgrade but it was to no avail.I strongly suspect i made mistakes in copying the dload folder to sd card folder directory.Can some help with detailed step by step?

(1) (Reply)

New Android Plan From Airtel, Will Other Networks Follow Suit? / Samsung Galaxy Note 3/4. / Camon C8 Changing Of Imei Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.