Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

How Many Of You Know That The Size Of Your Shoe Can Tell You Your Real Age? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Many Of You Know That The Size Of Your Shoe Can Tell You Your Real Age? (809 Views)

10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves / How One Shoe Can Ruin A Family Picture / How One Shoe Can Ruin A Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Know That The Size Of Your Shoe Can Tell You Your Real Age? by Yaw4real: 10:36am On Jun 12, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]How many of you know that the size of your shoe can tell you your real age?

Okay lets try it 2gether
1. Firstly know your shoe size
2.Multiply it by 5
... 3.Add 50
4.Now multiply by 20
5. Add 1012
6.Then subtract the year you were born
You will get four digit numbers, the first two digits gives you your shoe size while the last two digit numbers gives you your real age.
Please calculate it now and tell me if u get the logic.

Good Morning Pals
Re: How Many Of You Know That The Size Of Your Shoe Can Tell You Your Real Age? by sanusihassan(m): 10:48am On Jun 12, 2012
yes the calculation works right, but in a situation were you want know the persons age without asking him the year he was born.

(1) (Reply)

Just Give Up: ​A̶̲̥̅̊ Must Read! / If Patrick I. Was A Maths Teacher / My Friend Akpors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.