Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Is UBA A "Bank" At All? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is UBA A "Bank" At All? (679 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Ifeanyi Uba - A Study In Betrayal ( Keep Your Fuel)-by Joseph Edgar / How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is UBA A "Bank" At All? by fagbohun4j(m): 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2012
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA popularly called UBA is one of the leading banks with credible amount of customers but their services are nothing to write home about. This is so because the network is not always available like their staffs do say and their workers are something else. In fact, their securities(gatemen) are even competent enough more than those people who are always sitting in the A.C. enjoying because i dn't believe they are working. The funniest is that their female staffs have turn their place of work 2 a "MODERNIZED GOSSIPING CENTRE" The flaws are countless. You can share your views too.
Re: Is UBA A "Bank" At All? by Pukkah: 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2012
This bank has hundreds of branches around the country and it's inconceivable that you have visited all. This means that your conclusion on the whole of UBA may have been based on 'hasty generalization'.

However, in order to examine the issues you have raised you should provide the name(s) of the specific branch(es) where you experienced the bad service.
Re: Is UBA A "Bank" At All? by fagbohun4j(m): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2012
I've visited their branches in Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun State nd the one inside OAU and they are thesame.
Re: Is UBA A "Bank" At All? by globaljobs(m): 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2012
My company uses UBA and I have been there for transactions several times.

I can say their service is fair.
Re: Is UBA A "Bank" At All? by fagbohun4j(m): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2012
Their service is far below expectation.

(1) (Reply)

Charcoal Hot Investment Opportunity / Can Anybody Tell Me Relaible Companies Where I Can Sell My Paypal Funds ? / Most Online Transactions Risk Are Vulnerable To Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.