Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Admissions And Resumption (oauife) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admissions And Resumption (oauife) (2831 Views)

Update On ASUU Strike And Resumption In Uniben!!! / University Of Abuja Second List Details And Resumption Date / Information About Unijos Ume Admission List And Resumption For 2005/06 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admissions And Resumption (oauife) by essiennta(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2007
please, i heard that oau's predegree students have resumed. what about the jambites? when will they resume. and what is the cut off mark for computer science with mathematics. please send me the update on colourfulemmanuel@yahoo.com. i am very serious o

1 Like

Re: Admissions And Resumption (oauife) by Purist(m): 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2007
Next session starts February 2008 so that's when JAMBITES are to resume, but I guess the whole registration stuff should commence by January.  I heard admission list will be released in about 2 - 3 weeks from now.

Good luck!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fedpoila 2 Release Their Admission List Soon / ASUU Strike: ASUU Gives FG Condition To Call Off The Strike / University Of Ibadan Post Utme Shorlisted Candidate Is Released And Prepare F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.