Stats: 3,194,390 members, 7,954,568 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded - Forum Games (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded (200532 Views)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / Answer A Question With A Question / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

None. Why do you ask?

u mention that have no one told me u did miss me............ or, am i reading other meanings to it, do u think so?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Well...i just don't like short stories. So, are you gonna tell me or what?

hum!!! seems am chatting with a lawyer in the house.......... is that so?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

u mention that have no one told me u did miss me............ or, am i reading other meanings to it, do u think so?

Is there any other meaning attached to 'i miss u'?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

hum!!! seems am chatting with a lawyer in the house.......... is that so?

Wrong. Could you go on please?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Wrong. Could you go on please?

where would i start self........
Should i start with those sexy foxy beautiful eye balls?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Is there any other meaning attached to 'i miss u'?

nope..... just the plain meaning.............
So,
if i did tell u that i did miss u like 'kilode....... what will u say?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

where would i start self........
Should i start with those sexy foxy beautiful eye balls?

You dey take style call me fox now, abi?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

nope..... just the plain meaning.............
So,
if i did tell u that i did miss u like 'kilode....... what will u say?

I'd simply smile and say you don't mean it, or do you?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

You dey take style call me fox now, abi?

is that the only word u could pick from the whole bunch
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

I'd simply smile and say you don't mean it, or do you?

can u tell me how someone who means the word he put down do behave online?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

is that the only word u could pick from the whole bunch

Please go on or don't you know a joke when you see one?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Missmossy(f): 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
Who knows?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

can u tell me how someone who means the word he put down do behave online?

How am i supposed to know?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Please go on or don't you know a joke when you see one?

i did know its a joke...... mayb i will use emontion next time.............
And u tooo don't know a joke when u did see one tooooo
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

i did know its a joke...... mayb i will use emontion next time.............
And u tooo don't know a joke when u did see one tooooo

I do. Go on na. Did i just say 'i do'?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

How am i supposed to know?

why didn't u believe those words i did say before?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

I do. Go on na. Did i just say 'i do'?

who then typed it for u then
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
Missmossy: Who knows?

can u please tell us?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

why didn't u believe those words i did say before?

Ok. I believe. Does that satisfy you?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

who then typed it for u then

It felt like a trance...do you think i'm asleep?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Ok. I believe. Does that satisfy you?

are u expecting mah reply on it?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

It felt like a trance...do you think i'm asleep?

is that how u fall into trance while writting

*seems u love to be sleep talked to if what u wrote is true*undecided
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

is that how u fall into trance while writting

*seems u love to be sleep talked to if what u wrote is true*undecided

I'm hearing that for the first time. What does it mean?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

are u expecting mah reply on it?

Why shouldn't i?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

I'm hearing that for the first time. What does it mean?

did u watch those hollywood movies.... where the dad will read bed-time stories to his girl child and before he finished, she has slept offff.
Can u guess the answer through this analogy?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Why shouldn't i?

don't u think its gonna take ages before u get a reply?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

did u watch those hollywood movies.... where the dad will read bed-time stories to his girl child and before he finished, she has slept offff.
Can u guess the answer through this analogy?

Ok. I gerrit naw. So are you going to do the same?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

don't u think its gonna take ages before u get a reply?

I believe you. Can you sing?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Ok. I gerrit naw. So are you going to do the same?

do girls love that part
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

I believe you. Can you sing?

why did u ask?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by Ivanspring(f): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

do girls love that part

Well... U haven't forgotten that i love stories, have you?
Re: Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded by dre11(m): 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring:

Well... U haven't forgotten that i love stories, have you?

almost
what kind of stori did u then like?

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (314) (Reply)

tpbm (the person below me) / Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) / The Rhyming Game