Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Business Partner Needed To Boost My Import Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partner Needed To Boost My Import Business. (734 Views)

Please I Need Help On How To Boost My Life Savings Of #60,000 / How To Start An Home Based Import Business. / Garments Import Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Partner Needed To Boost My Import Business. by befada: 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2012
My name is Emmanuel Abraham, i am into importation and right now, i need the partnership of a serious and releiable man or woman who is willing and able to partner with nothing less than one point five million to two million while all neccessary arrangement can be made for signing the memorandum by our lawyers asap. Interested person should endeavour to call or e-mail me on the below e-mail and phone number:
dammyadey25@yahoo.com or 07027615360.

Best regards,
Emmanuel Abraham.
Re: Business Partner Needed To Boost My Import Business. by uchman(m): 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2012
what do u import,cal 07065944625
Re: Business Partner Needed To Boost My Import Business. by delgroveng(m): 6:48am On Jun 14, 2012
Where do u import from?
How long have u been in business?
Total financial details concerning the cost of goods as well as operations.
Letter of intent to buy the imported goods from u
Re: Business Partner Needed To Boost My Import Business. by befada: 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2012
@Uchman, thanks and i will call you as soon as i close at work today. @delgroveng, i did not understand your comment so, kindly make it more elaborate pls?

(1) (Reply)

Real Money In Football Trading? / What Does It Take To Start A Restruant Business In Abuja? / Do You Know Opemipo Israel James?warn Him For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.