Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Project:an Application To Make Calls Using LAN/INTRANET Network - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Project:an Application To Make Calls Using LAN/INTRANET Network (2408 Views)

Creating Application To Transcribe Audio To Text / How To Connect Vb.net Windows Application To Php And My Sql Database / Vb 6.0/vb .NET & Intranet/internet Application Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project:an Application To Make Calls Using LAN/INTRANET Network by Javanian: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
I'm currently working on a Desktop application to make calls using VOIP using a LAN/INTRANET connection. But i seem to have lost a little balance. I'll like you guys to contribute in anyway you can on how i'll go about it...You can mention any libraries or classes i can use...Infact just contribute in anyway you can no matter how small you think it is...It may be of help...I will be using Java...but any Algorithm or code snippet in any language will do...Thanks in advance...
Re: Project:an Application To Make Calls Using LAN/INTRANET Network by lordZOUGA(m): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
Re: Project:an Application To Make Calls Using LAN/INTRANET Network by netesy(m): 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2012
is it open source? If yes i will help
Re: Project:an Application To Make Calls Using LAN/INTRANET Network by Javanian: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2012
netesy: is it open source? If yes i will help
Yes i intend making it open-source..
Re: Project:an Application To Make Calls Using LAN/INTRANET Network by Javanian: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2012
lordZOUGA: check this -->> http://toncar.cz/Tutorials/VoIP/VoIP_Basics_Converting_Voice_to_Digital.html
Thanks...more contributions will be appreciated..
Re: Project:an Application To Make Calls Using LAN/INTRANET Network by Javanian: 12:03am On Jun 18, 2012
Smh...so after over 150 hits nobody can contribute to this project...later they will say Nigeria companies out source their projects to Indians...why shouldn't they??...Now i understand what this guy was saying in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/146070/why-nigerian-programmers-smart please lets try and be innovative...
And am sure this thread will get more replies after this post...and most of them will be cricticizing my comment...but its the BITTER TRUTH!!!:...

1 Like

Re: Project:an Application To Make Calls Using LAN/INTRANET Network by lordZOUGA(m): 5:54am On Jun 18, 2012
it is your project... And you have done nothing to the project except saying that its open source
Re: Project:an Application To Make Calls Using LAN/INTRANET Network by Javanian: 8:40am On Jun 18, 2012
^^^You say i have done nothing??...i only came on nairaland to see if i can get better ideas on how to do it...or if anyone has embarked on a similar project...I never said i didn't know what to do...and i never askd any one to help do the project...
Re: Project:an Application To Make Calls Using LAN/INTRANET Network by lordZOUGA(m): 9:00am On Jun 18, 2012
you don't need help? you know what u are doing on the project?.... Why did you create this topic then?? To advertise your project?? You can like to post the progress of your project here or give a link to where it is hosted else I don't think u will get anything.
Re: Project:an Application To Make Calls Using LAN/INTRANET Network by Chimanet(m): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2012
mehn thier so many opensource java project on that already, ok try google, stackoverflow
Re: Project:an Application To Make Calls Using LAN/INTRANET Network by Chimanet(m): 11:48am On Jun 18, 2012
search for asterisk is a java API you can use, i think somebody on nairaland has use it some two years ago. dnt knw if they support windows, you nid a pbx box to make use of voip
Re: Project:an Application To Make Calls Using LAN/INTRANET Network by Javanian: 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2012
@chimanet thanks for the info...i really appreciate..
Re: Project:an Application To Make Calls Using LAN/INTRANET Network by Javanian: 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2012
@chimanet i think i've found it...pls confirm if this is the thread... https://www.nairaland.com/106709/programming-asterix

(1) (Reply)

How To Solve A Grade Problem Using A Pascal (lazarus IDE) / MySQL 5.0 Database Has Been Released! / Best responsive website design #2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.