Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Get An Approved Google Adsense Account Within 24 Hours - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get An Approved Google Adsense Account Within 24 Hours (980 Views)

How To Get An Approved Google Adsense Account In Less Than 2hrs / I Need An Approved Adsense Account Fast......who Can Get It For Me?? / Get An Approved Click-ready Google Adsense Account Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get An Approved Google Adsense Account Within 24 Hours by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2012
Good news to all those who are interested in making money online. May I tell you that google adsense is the only program where you can make genuine money online. This is not a joke. I have personally tried almost all other 'so called' money making programs such as survey, paid-to-read, affiliate program, internet marketing, and so on without making a cent from them. If you still have more time and money to waste, you can continue with those worthless programs until you conclude with me that there is,truly, no other program that can make you money like google adsense. Google itself makes over 100 billions of US dollars monthly from its advertisers across the world. The only situation is that google has strict programs and policies for which any account can be disabled for violation. If you are ready to go straight to the point, whether you have been trying for long or you are just starting, this blessed article is for you. Congratulations!!!
Re: Get An Approved Google Adsense Account Within 24 Hours by cupid4ig(m): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
so how do we do it ?
Re: Get An Approved Google Adsense Account Within 24 Hours by zangiff(m): 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2012
I got mine in 6hrs.but the fact still remains that the age of the blog,the popularity,the traffic,the contents etc are factors that makes google run after ur blog

1 Like

Re: Get An Approved Google Adsense Account Within 24 Hours by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 14, 2012
You aint saying nothing.
Re: Get An Approved Google Adsense Account Within 24 Hours by tessyade: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
@poster where is the message please? You didnt add anything to what we all know.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Volunteer To Work With Us / A Foreign Newspaper Website Designed By A Nairalander / Neteller Account (help!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.