Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

12 Things Women Do Better Than Men - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men (17550 Views)

What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by megxo(m): 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2012
slimming: Men simply make all those points possible.
YES BOSS
Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2012
achi4u: why wont u graduate better and faster while u hoop from one "mr. lecturera to another taking pleasures and marks"gringringrin

Well no b only u sha!

This study was done outside of Nigeria, my dear. As if Nigerian men don't munch on the ladies' forest too, even with all that they still lag behind.
Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by megxo(m): 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2012
:PWE MAKE EM POSSIBLE, EVE WAS MADE FROM "A THING IN ADAM" wink TRYNA START NO WAR
Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by WackyJ1(m): 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2012
This is true. Though the difference is very slim is numbers 10, 11, 12
Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by sylve11: 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2012
May be true, may be lie . . . .in between i think it's true. cool
Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by Rheinmetal(m): 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2012
Just twelve things? when there about a hundred things men do better than women.

Let's not even go there...
Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by miteolu(m): 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Umm. . . . hi, hello, I'll like to welcome you to the 21st century.

Unless you're blind and you cannot see, then you're excused.

95% OF WOMEN want their MEN to die before them. You women are devilish.
Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by Neoviper147: 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2012
[s]We graduate college more often.
We already know that female enrollment is higher than male, but the Department of Education's statistics reveal that men are also less likely than women to graduate and get their bachelor's degrees. Men are also more likely to take longer than five years to complete their degree. [/s] WHY WONT YOU GRADUATE BETTER, WEN ALL U DO IN SKOOL IS TO GIVE MR.LECTURER THE KPOMO TO GET GOOD GRADES angry angry angry
Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by Orikinla(m): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2012
The survey of WHITE WOMEN in America and Europe does apply to BLACK WOMEN and Nigerian women in particular. So, it is stupid to use it to rate Nigerian women. And the survey is based on lower middle class and upper middle class western women. Majority of Nigerian girls or women don't even understand the recession in America and Europe and how it affected lifestyles. It is good to explain this to help the ignorant ones who just post replies out of context without knowing the facts of the survey and the target audience.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by miteolu(m): 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

This study was done outside of Nigeria, my dear. As if Nigerian men don't munch on the ladies' forest too, even with all that they still lag behind.

Nigeria should be our case study
Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by Neoviper147: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2012
We're cleaner.
A study from San Diego State University of offices across the U.S. found that men's desks and offices are germier than women's. Researchers discovered that men had anywhere from 10 to 20 percent more bacteria in their workspaces than women-and scientists say it's because they tend to be less hygenic. Ick
WHAT DO U MEAN THAT YOU ARE CLEANER? ITS LADIES THAT USE TOILET AND THEY WONT FLUSH, THEY CARRY DIRTY PANTIES AROUND IN THERE HANDBAG,THEY PICK NOSE VERY WELL ETC grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by rockafela(m): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2012
miteolu: ''10. We live longer.'' How many of you women are working? With the stress men put themselves so that you can eat, sleeping for just 4 hours everyday, tension of work, Hold-up ect. Definitely, Land ladies will be more than land lords. Men die for women, women enjoy properties
guy come to think of it u re ryt o
Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2012
D truth is bitter,pls all d men on dis thread should learn to reply posts witout sentiments,grow up!
Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by yyb14: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2012
Rheinmetal: Just twelve things? when there about a hundred things men do better than women.

Let's not even go there...
you said my mind
Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by rapu4real: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2012
[quote
author=achi4u]why wont u graduate better and faster while u hoop from
one "mr. lecturera to another taking pleasures and marks"gringringrin

Well no b only u sha![/quote]
u also 4got....women cheat better than men in every relationship....lol....u will never knw or suspect....very neatly...
Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by animari(f): 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2012
DoctorMcgruff: 1 Thing Men do better than women?

WE AIN'T WOMEN

nawa!!! Hahahahaaaaa touche!!!
Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2012
Ladies, plz apologize and change this thread before it will make some men feel unappreciated! Of a truth if we men are to list our traits, u'd realise that u've only succeeded in ruining d chance of a lady to enjoy a good rship with her man. Plz refrain from ds if it's not a joke. We men still love you ladies and we deserve some little respect not competition, God Bless!!
Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by ft2020(m): 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2012
Women are indispensable.
Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by Sealeddeal(m): 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2012
All the research centred on america.things that happens in america are not things that happen here.so certain researches that has to do with human behaviour should not be generalise.So,many of this write-up is not true.they are misleading.i dnt want to believe it.
Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by mikron(m): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2012
@ POSTER THE LIST NO COMPLETE NA. YOU NO ADD SAY UNA GOSSIP MORE THAN US THE MEN. GUYS IN THE HOUSE AM I SPEAKING YOUR MIND?
Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by Pakavy(m): 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2012
Tyche: Might accept the others but "invest better", no way.
better accept it they r gud in investing on wardrobes than us
Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by Mogrin: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
Lies, damned lies, and statistics tongue
Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by Tunjman(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2012
Can women use their pee to write 'zero' on the wall? Can they pee inside a bottle without the aid of a funnel?

***even my 1 year old boy would do that***

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by solomon111(m): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2012
Most of these facts,are only valid in america and some few countries.
In Africa,and other parts of the world,its a different ball-game.
Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by manny4life(m): 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2012
While we appreciate your efforts, but some of these are more contradictory.

1. We're cleaner. - I have to agree with this, I know for a fact that most guys are dirty but guys please don't take it angry with me. My roommates in school (campus) where just too irritating I had to move out Sophomore year.

3. We evolve hotter. This is bull. A recent study by who and where?

4. We survive car accidents more often. I do agree with this though considering facts from AAA advantage and their survey from insurance carries. Men are more inclined to be involved in more fatal accidents than women do.

6. We're more recession-proof. This is another BULL. Did your survey suggest that most men who where relieved from their jobs where more concentrated in that field than women? I'm glad you mentioned finance and manufacturing because without finance, insurance, manufacturing (where the real dough is), WOMEN WILL BE NOWHERE....FACT.

9. We have stronger immune systems. This is another BULL. Perhaps you need to look at the chronic diseases in health. If women had better immune system, how come it's women who go to hospital every now and then with one test or the other? Your result talks about estrogen, but I guess males lack their own testrogen to fight diseases as well. Please attach links to your studies, abeg.

12. We invest better. Another BULL. Invest better in what? Bre/ast implants? or is it tummy tuck or facial reconstruction, which? That your portfolio does better doesn't necessarily mean you invested better, that's just the rule of the game. Different outcomes for different companies and their results. Men are aggressive in their investment while women take the low cautious less risky investment - it's an option and determine on the outcome of the market. Women did not predict the future to know the outcome so how can you assume you invested better? Your returns may be greater, in the short term, but on a long term basis, let's look at the average Rate of return, perhaps, that will help.
Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2012
This village girl, sisi_kill from the ancient, and dilapidated city of Ibadan had to create a thread - because everyone else is doing it kmt..

Speak Ibadan 'Engrish' next time, woman! undecided

Sisi_kill, do you 'haf' fried 'siken' for me? And I won't mind sitting on your 'kusin siar'. grin grin grin grin
Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by waters2012: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2012
These are choruses led by toads!!! Studies indeed.
Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by Austinio: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2012
ft2020: Women are indispensable.
and you can't live ur life without man. Pay us some respect girl.
Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by Akanbiedu(m): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex: This village girl, sisi_kill from the ancient, and dilapidated city of Ibadan had to create a thread - because everyone else is doing it kmt..

Speak Ibadan 'Engrish' next time, woman! undecided

Sisi_kill, do you 'haf' fried 'siken' for me? And I won't mind sitting on your 'kusin siar'. grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LOL
Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by greatgeo(m): 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2012
Accept others but 11 no way
Re: 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men by Phems(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
We invest better.

May be in make-ups and clothes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers / How To Be A Good Daughter-in-law / How Do I Clear This Guilt Against My Dad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.