Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

How Can Someone Deal With People That Are Self Centred - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can Someone Deal With People That Are Self Centred (829 Views)

Should women marry ugly men Vs hot self centred guys? / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! / My Husband Is Self Centred (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Deal With People That Are Self Centred by damoskiy(m): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2012
A FAMILY MEMBER IS OF THE HABIT I MENTIONED ABOVE.ITS NOT THAT I AM BEING JEALOUS BUT THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THE PERSON IS DOING SUCH.HOW CAN I DEAL WITH SUCH A PERSON.THE PERSON IS OLDER THAN I AM.
Re: How Can Someone Deal With People That Are Self Centred by buzzedoffbeauty(f): 6:04am On Jul 03, 2012
damoskiy: A FAMILY MEMBER IS OF THE HABIT I MENTIONED ABOVE.ITS NOT THAT I AM BEING JEALOUS BUT THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THE PERSON IS DOING SUCH.HOW CAN I DEAL WITH SUCH A PERSON.THE PERSON IS OLDER THAN I AM.

It's just in some people's nature to be like that. I say it's ok to just let them be unless it's hurting others in the process. For example...if they can't help another family member in any way shape or form due to be self centered, but if they are there when you need them yet are all about them every other time.... let them be, it's just apart of their character.
Re: How Can Someone Deal With People That Are Self Centred by ifyalways(f): 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2012
Once its family, I say keep loving, expect nothing. One day she or he would understand and change.
Worked for me and my kid brother.
Re: How Can Someone Deal With People That Are Self Centred by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
@OP
gotta be more specific......in some instances, it is perfectly fine to be self centered......in others, it aint.

(1) (Reply)

Believe Me,it Counts / Do Your Kids Speak And Understand Your Language? / Disclosing Your Income To Your Spouse. Good Or Not Too Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.