Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Good Php Programmer Wanted For Joint Venture - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Good Php Programmer Wanted For Joint Venture (1007 Views)

A Very Good Php/mysql Programmer Wanted In Port Harcourt / Programmer Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Php Programmer Wanted For Joint Venture by vickoy23: 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2007
Hello nairalanders,

A good and serious minded PHP programmer serious is wanted for a joint venture. Terms of venture to be mutually agreed upon and legally documented and binding on all parties. The project is big but with very little or no capital base. knowledge is the initial investment. blog on this forum for reply or call/text 08023162076. You call equally mail vickoy23@beezeedee.com

Need not to say that it is urgent. ofcourse you know. if you know someone who might be interested too let him/her contact
Re: Good Php Programmer Wanted For Joint Venture by castrolng: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2007
hi well a good proposition. I'm a PHP developer you can check 'some' of my web based projects on http://www.digitalcraftstudios.com or call me on 08076652206 let me know, looking forward to working with you
Re: Good Php Programmer Wanted For Joint Venture by nacom(f): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2007
Joint ventures from my experience are not too advisable.No hard feels oh embarassed
Re: Good Php Programmer Wanted For Joint Venture by Afam(m): 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2007
na.com:

Joint ventures from my experience are not too advisable.No hard feels oh embarassed

Lord have Mercy! What experience? Business, web design or development? No hard feelings not no hard feels. This web developer wannabe no go kill person for hia.
Re: Good Php Programmer Wanted For Joint Venture by nacom(f): 5:09am On Nov 29, 2007
@ Afam
My dear,I think i've hurt you so bad that you can't seem to get over me,too bad.Fact still remains you are a wack /Quack web designer or is it developer as you claim. tongue
Re: Good Php Programmer Wanted For Joint Venture by Afam(m): 8:12am On Nov 29, 2007
You think? Again you are wrong just as you were when you tried to make people believe you knew much about web development.

This is a forum and we try as much as possible to keep information both factual and correct.

What experience were you referring to? This is a simple question.

You cannot claim what you are not unless it is your intention to mislead, misinform or dupe other people.

Keep it real, it's in your own best interest.

Once again, what you think on any issue doesn't really matter especially when such thoughts are based on very limited knowledge.
Re: Good Php Programmer Wanted For Joint Venture by nacom(f): 9:35am On Nov 29, 2007
Afam my dear you are simply falling for my game. grin
Re: Good Php Programmer Wanted For Joint Venture by Afam(m): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2007
na.com:

Afam my dear you are simply falling for my game. grin

So, now that your low level of knowledge has been exposed you are reverting to another nonsense, first the excuse that you were just 19 and now another that you are playing a game.

Good to know that you have removed the senseless advert for your website.
Re: Good Php Programmer Wanted For Joint Venture by nacom(f): 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2007
Afam i guess this your nagging and constant ranting must be in herited or what,
Re: Good Php Programmer Wanted For Joint Venture by Afam(m): 6:14am On Nov 30, 2007
Just as stupidity and lying runs in your blood I guess, interesting.
Re: Good Php Programmer Wanted For Joint Venture by opensource(m): 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2007
I am a Professional PHP webdeveloper

and cant be part of this project

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters Help Me Configure My Hopster To Work With Yellow Girls / Google Adsense Activation Pin / Html Submit Form.pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.