Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Where Can I Play Volleyball Between Ajah And Victoria Island? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Can I Play Volleyball Between Ajah And Victoria Island? (3067 Views)

Volleyball Lovers In NL / Beach Volleyball / If You Play Volleyball And Don't Live Near Rowe Park/unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Play Volleyball Between Ajah And Victoria Island? by imomoh24(m): 7:53am On Jun 14, 2012
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can play Volleyball on the Island, evenings and weekends?
Been looking for a place to do so for a very long time now and don't want to go all the way to Yaba, Surulere or Ikeja.

Kindly help if you know a place.
Re: Where Can I Play Volleyball Between Ajah And Victoria Island? by glogirl(f): 3:29am On Jul 06, 2012
Hi
Am also interested in playing volleyball within this axis.
Though I think we have two options; look for an existing court or make the best of the multiple beaches we have around.though the challenge with this is getting enough people to make up a team. But with word of mouth, we can get a number of people in.
I do wish the mod can make this sticky for a while so we get enough views, who knows?
Re: Where Can I Play Volleyball Between Ajah And Victoria Island? by imomoh24(m): 7:38am On Jul 06, 2012
Yeah.
What is strange is that I have been asking and hove not even found one shool that has a volleyball court.
Well as you rightly said, lets keep the thread going and see if we can make up the numbers.

Thanks
Re: Where Can I Play Volleyball Between Ajah And Victoria Island? by jbaks44(f): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
Legacy Volleyball Club berths on the island. Calling all volleyball enthusiasts and all that would like to learn volleyball to join our club. We currently train within lekki phase one but will be moving to a more permanent site soon. If you are interested, please send an email to volleyballnigeria@gmail.com or send a text message to 08072714632 and we'll get back to you with details...thanks
Re: Where Can I Play Volleyball Between Ajah And Victoria Island? by SilvanusII(m): 11:44am On Jun 26, 2017
glogirl:
Hi
Am also interested in playing volleyball within this axis.
Though I think we have two options; look for an existing court or make the best of the multiple beaches we have around.though the challenge with this is getting enough people to make up a team. But with word of mouth, we can get a number of people in.
I do wish the mod can make this sticky for a while so we get enough views, who knows?

Hi. I see this post is years late. I only just started playing volleyball myself and I must say I am quite improved. What courts are in Ikeja axis? Do u know of any?
Re: Where Can I Play Volleyball Between Ajah And Victoria Island? by djeuneur: 8:21am On Jul 27, 2017
SilvanusII:

Hi. I see this post is years late. I only just started playing volleyball myself and I must say I am quite improved. What courts are in Ikeja axis? Do u know of any?

Hi. Do you know of functioning volleyball courts on the mainland? Please I need the info urgently. Thanks.
Re: Where Can I Play Volleyball Between Ajah And Victoria Island? by imomoh24(m): 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hello.
Sorry I've not been here for a while. I found this place at Lekki Phase 1. Nice place and easy to find. It is called Leisure Sports Park.
I've attached a picture with directions.

Address: 39 Kusenla Rd, Ikate Elegushi, Lekki (the road is Opposite Oando Petrol Station)
Hours: Open today · 6AM–10PM
Phone: 0814 000 0208
They Play volleyball on Tuesdays, Thursdays (evenings from 6 pm) and Saturdays at 7 am.

Hope to see some you there some day.

Re: Where Can I Play Volleyball Between Ajah And Victoria Island? by SilvanusII(m): 12:45am On Jul 29, 2017
djeuneur:

Hi. Do you know of functioning volleyball courts on the mainland? Please I need the info urgently. Thanks.

I heard of one at police college in ikeja. I avnt been there to confirm myself
Re: Where Can I Play Volleyball Between Ajah And Victoria Island? by djeuneur: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
SilvanusII:

I heard of one at police college in ikeja. I avnt been there to confirm myself

Okay thanks. I'll confirm.
Although I had to go to Teslim Balogun Stadium to check out the one I was told they have. It is STANDARD.
Re: Where Can I Play Volleyball Between Ajah And Victoria Island? by imomoh24(m): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
djeuneur:

Okay, thanks. I'll confirm.
Although I had to go to Teslim Balogun Stadium to check out the one I was told they have. It is STANDARD.

I think there are games at Rowe Park, Yaba.
Re: Where Can I Play Volleyball Between Ajah And Victoria Island? by Kovarite: 8:16am On Oct 30, 2017
Hi, i know this is coming years later, but try Leisure Sports Park.

Leisure Sports Park
39 Kusenla Rd,
(4th RoundAbout)
Chisco bus stop
Ikate Elegushi,
Lekki.

0814 000 0208

https:///maps/oqaPVDzKR1x

Play Days:::::::

Tuesday’s : 6pm - 10pm
Thursday’s : 6pm - 10pm
Saturday's : 7am - 11am
Sunday's : 5pm - 9pm

Your first volleyball � game at LSP is FREE

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Else Think Michael Phelps Is A Phony? / BREAKING NEWS: Neymar Officially Joins FC Barcelona For €150m / The Gunners' First Quiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.