Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (293195 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Test. by iyoti: 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
Amen @Tedaymos, My name was also written with a Golden Pen.... yea i saw it.. yea i saw it. So is it for any other interested candidate of CBN IJN (Amen)!!!

2 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by aigwe: 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
H

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by smat57: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
Som1 told me dat offer letters may likely come out dis week or next!!!
Re: CBN Test. by brosiye99(m): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2012
Hi my peeps. Hope the holiday season has been fun. We are all expectant for this new year especially January 2013. I pray we all receive our letters in due course. Happy new year in advance
Re: CBN Test. by godsboy4eva: 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year to you all and thanks be to God for His mercy, kindness and favour all through 2012. Our year of enlargement and great things has come and no force can stop the party. I made the list, experienced hire... My testimony is here!
Re: CBN Test. by Tedaymos: 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
Greetings to the house once again. 2013 shall be your year of praise and wonders. @ Iyoti and Godsboy4eva: yes, ours names are there! GOD bless you all.
Re: CBN Test. by Tedaymos: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
Amen, all I see is answered prayers!
Re: CBN Test. by brosiye99(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2013
January is our month of receiving our letters. I also heard reliably that the letters wld be issued in batches due to training school capacity.
Re: CBN Test. by smicheal555: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2013
@brosiye99 so when did ur contact inform u dat d letters wil start comin? cos mine told me is eida dis week or next alto he did not mention anytin abt batches
Re: CBN Test. by brosiye99(m): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2013
@smichael555: I spoke to my contact just now and he said it looks like it would be in the next two weeks as per things are slow to pick up in the first week of a new year. He just assured me that it must be this month cos there is a budget for the new recruitment since last financial year.
Re: CBN Test. by iyoti: 11:52am On Jan 02, 2013
@brosiye99 thanks for the info, however i also got info that it might take up to the end of 1st quater before all the offer letter/training issues will be done. How reliable is your info. Thank you.
Re: CBN Test. by smat57: 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2013
@brosiye99 did ur contact tel u how many pple dey hav employd? cos i beliv by now all d letters must hav bin ready. batches or no batches lez just pray 2b sucesful.
Re: CBN Test. by brosiye99(m): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2013
@smat57 and iyoti: my contact could not say exactly how many are to be taken but he said it may be up to 200 from entry to experienced levels which are to be deployed across d various branches and HQ. In fact he said his friends in the CBN Human resources aint giving much info even as he is a staff in another department. As for d reason why d training wld be done in batches its because different levels wld be recruited so they can't be trained at the same time. So if this is the case then the process may take up to end of first quarter to complete the training for all.its when u completet d training that u are considered a staff so there may be some truth in it. The training usually takes one month at d max
Re: CBN Test. by iyoti: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2013
@brosiye99 thanks for the clarification, am very grateful
Re: CBN Test. by Akinlawson: 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2013
Pls kindly let us knw wen else there recruitment is out.
brosiye99: @smichael555: I spoke to my contact just now and he said it looks like it would be in the next two weeks as per things are slow to pick up in the first week of a new year. He just assured me that it must be this month cos there is a budget for the new recruitment since last financial year.
Re: CBN Test. by smicheal555: 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2013
@brosiye99 did ur contact hav an idea of d numba of pple dat did d interview? since u said abt 200 wil b recruitted. u said various level, is d level 2b recruited depended on ur years of xperince? cos wat i applied 4 dey only said minimum of 4years so if i hav 8-10years working xperience wil i b on d same level wit som1 with 4 years. is d recruitment done base on character?
Re: CBN Test. by brosiye99(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2013
I don't hav the number of people that did the interview but considering those that came for d tests all over the country it may be in d hundreds figure that passed n qualified for interview nationwide.@smichael555: yea I think whatever was advertised as minimum years for a position even if u hav more years u wld still be in dat position or level. Your years of service is definitely considered in addition to ur performance in the interview. And as it is with any FG job, federal character must be involved. My suspicion is dat it wld be level 8,9 and 10 that wld be employed.
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2013
I guess your contact might be right. I spoke with my contact just now and he said the general list would be ready in 2 weeks time. And that what they have right now is the man-no-man list. I don't care with all that. All i know is my name would make the final list. God is watching.
Re: CBN Test. by smat57: 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2013
@brosiye99 in cbn level 8 n 9 r senior supervisors while 10 is asst manager n dare was no adver on any positn wit asst manager so mayb all dey want to recruit r 8 n 9 xcept if dey wil use ur years of xperience to giv u 10 and dat wil b frm 6 years
Re: CBN Test. by brosiye99(m): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2013
@smat57: That's true. it is very likely it would be level 8 and 9 that they would be employing. But it means taking an experienced person on level 8 and 9. anyhow it doesn't matter as far as we get in. CBN is a super place to work.
Re: CBN Test. by smat57: 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2013
@brosiye99 r u sure cbn is as good as u r saying? Dey pay dare level 8 abt 120k/mnth and abt 1.4m as housin every year, am not sure if dey pay settlement allowance to new employees n if dey do i dont knw how much so as u can c is not dat suberb as u r sayin. Cbn is just average!!!
Re: CBN Test. by brosiye99(m): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
@smat57:seems you hav really penetrated CBN very well. I hav many friends there but none wld ever tell u what their salaries and allowances are.oath of secrecy. Even if d figures u quoted are true, am still very much interested and won't mind. It is better than unemployment or is it underemployment most of us are going through now.
Re: CBN Test. by smat57: 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2013
@brosiye99: lez pray d letters comes out soon!!! If posible in 2wks time as u said n lez hop d man no man list as lelima put it shuld not affect our names.
Re: CBN Test. by Yemsyfemsy: 12:31am On Jan 03, 2013
@ aigwe.I got dsame call for corfirmation of my state of origin.
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 03, 2013
Yemsyfemsy: @ aigwe.I got dsame call for corfirmation of my state of origin.

When did you got the call pls, was it recent or like 3 months ago?
Re: CBN Test. by brosiye99(m): 9:00am On Jan 03, 2013
Those of you that got calls for confirmation of state of origin, did you not show them your state or LG indigeneship letter during the interview? Their calling to confirm state of origin shows federal character would influence the recruitment in a way.
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 03, 2013
ALL I KNOW IS THAT , NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, I WILL GET THE JOB THIS TIME IN JESUS NAME. AMENNNN!
Re: CBN Test. by Yemsyfemsy: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2013
mbgreat:

When did you got the call pls, was it recent or like 3 months ago?
.got mine 2 weeks a
go.
Re: CBN Test. by Gentlekay: 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2013
Congrat in advance to those called for state of origin confirmation as this may be a sign of been successful in the interview.For those of us not called I pray we make It at the end because I want to belief we were not called because our state of origin was written in our CV or possibly submited a copy of our state of origin cert.
Our God is able .
Re: CBN Test. by godsboy4eva: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2013
Those who have authentic info should please inform the house. Hope man-know-man will not be the order of the day? When is the most likely date for the release of our letters? Guys, please inform the house.
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 04, 2013
Gentlekay: Congrat in advance to those called for state of origin confirmation as this may be a sign of been successful in the interview.For those of us not called I pray we make It at the end because I want to belief we were not called because our state of origin was written in our CV or possibly submited a copy of our state of origin cert.
Our God is able .
i dont think so, they may have omitted it on thier resume

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by Mby1: 11:25am On Jan 04, 2013
I did the interview too on Oct 15th..I have some contacts in CBN. I did my NYSC wit them. I will call them for info

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (80) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.