Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (293412 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
They invited very few for medicals to take on IT roles. If you are not for IT, continue chillin.....

3 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
mbgreat: They invited very few for medicals to take on IT roles. If you are not for IT, continue chillin.....
U have just cleared the air on the issue. The former info was not comprehensive and was even doubtful. But we can wear a sigh of relief small now. I think with this, very soon letters will start rolling as I believe training will be done together.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by elgans: 9:25am On Sep 16, 2013
Guys, is it true that it is only those with second class upper that will be recruited.
Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 10:34am On Sep 16, 2013
elgans: Guys, is it true that it is only those with second class upper that will be recruited.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Where did you hear this? how many people had second class upper? nah moinmoin.......lol!!! I dont think government organizations use this criteria sha.
Re: CBN Test. by makonko(m): 11:19am On Sep 16, 2013
@elgans, you could be right. There's somebody i know with 2:1 who has been called recently. But this cannot be the only criteria
Re: CBN Test. by creamycakes: 11:32am On Sep 16, 2013
Those that av started receiving medical invites, please when is the date for medicals? nd is it cbn marina?? Thanks.
Re: CBN Test. by elgans: 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
makonko: @elgans, you could be right. There's somebody i know with 2:1 who has been called recently. But this cannot be the only criteria
I hope so, coz in our interview invite they said 2:2. They cannot change thr policy at the middle. May be they will use that criteria in future recruitments
Re: CBN Test. by makonko(m): 9:56am On Sep 17, 2013
Who will guess where the list is now? With the FCC?

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by keybee4u: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
Frnds! Let keep pryn at all d time, inshaallah we wl all b call whn ever thy a ready.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by welgate(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
@izzy2001, @yinkus2019, @bosswayne, @y.hassan, @makonko, @naanamee, it has been long since you guys have fed us with your reliable updates on CBN recruitment. Since the March, 2013 interview and subsequent aptitude tests and interviews that followed most of the information as regards when applicants for the operations cadre will be called has been scanty. Please kindly continue to feed us with ur reliable info. I wish all applicants on this forum the very best, thank you all and God Bless.

4 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by bosswayne: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2013
sorry

2 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by longbush: 11:57am On Sep 19, 2013
I was reliably told by an insider that, nobody was called for medicals; consequent upon this;I recommend that Nj4life should be banned from this forum for misleading us. Operator pls. expunge or disable his profile from this thread and deny him previledge to view, comment or make any input on this thread. Guys pls. concur.

4 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
Even for NJ4Life to tell us when and where he had his interview became too much a favour this forum could have from him. First he said somebody told him he was called for medicals and within five minutes he said he got the invite too. To me too, it was a deliberate attempt to distract, mislead and subject this law abiding forum to unnecessary and unwarranted anxiety through unguided and unverified comments. It shall be well my good people. We are getting nearer than ever. Enjoy your day!!!

2 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by longbush: 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
welgate: @izzy2001, @yinkus2019, @bosswayne, @y.hassan, @makonko, @naanamee, it has been long since you guys have fed us with your reliable updates on CBN recruitment. Since the March, 2013 interview and subsequent aptitude tests and interviews that followed most of the information as regards when applicants for the operations cadre will be called has been scanty. Please kindly continue to feed us with ur reliable info. I wish all applicants on this forum the very best, thank you all and God Bless.
@wizzy you de this world: we owe you update just as you provided the flatform for discussion before the last batch of medicals were called; You made this forum lively and suddenly disappear; let's here from you naa.
Re: CBN Test. by yhassan: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2013
welgate: @izzy2001, @yinkus2019, @bosswayne, @y.hassan, @makonko, @naanamee, it has been long since you guys have fed us with your reliable updates on CBN recruitment. Since the March, 2013 interview and subsequent aptitude tests and interviews that followed most of the information as regards when applicants for the operations cadre will be called has been scanty. Please kindly continue to feed us with ur reliable info. I wish all applicants on this forum the very best, thank you all and God Bless.
Bro if there is any genuine info we will update the forum, for nw thre is no any medical invite as it was speculated.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by welgate(m): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
Good day to all CBN Hopefuls,

Just got an info from a friend that the CBN will soon call for medicals for those that have done the interview. According to him, in a matter of days.

The friend works with the CBN. The info was also confirmed by one of my relations who is a SA to a State Governor.

Please I will like to know from anyone if he/she has gotten the same info. Please this is only an information, if the CBN doesn't call in the next few days we shouldn't be sad as God Almighty will make the CBN to call us at the right time.

Thanks and I pray to God to make each and everyone us among those that will be called, Amin.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by elgans: 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
welgate: Good day to all CBN Hopefuls,

Just got an info from a friend that the CBN will soon call for medicals for those that have done the interview. According to him, in a matter of days.

The friend works with the CBN. The info was also confirmed by one of my relations who is a SA to a State Governor.

Please I will like to know from anyone if he/she has gotten the same info. Please this is only an information, if the CBN doesn't call in the next few days we shouldn't be sad as God Almighty will make the CBN to call us at the right time.

Thanks and I pray to God to make each and everyone us among those that will be called, Amin.
Amin
Re: CBN Test. by longbush: 11:01am On Sep 24, 2013
elgans:
Amin
Guys Chill til january 2014. Continue to pray.
Re: CBN Test. by longbush: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2013
welgate: Good day to all CBN Hopefuls,

@ welgate, well done for the info but how can you allude to SA to state Governor as your confirmation? It has even reduce the cridibility of your story. You can only confirm from SA to CBN Governor for us to believe.
Re: CBN Test. by makonko(m): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2013
longbush: Guys Chill til january 2014. Continue to pray.

And where did you get your own story of "till january 2014?"
Re: CBN Test. by longbush: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
makonko:

And where did you get your own story of "till january 2014?"
JUST THINK OF JAN. 2014, IF IT COMES EARLIER, GOOD FOR U.
Re: CBN Test. by makonko(m): 11:07am On Sep 26, 2013
Why is everyone quiet? Hehehehehe
Re: CBN Test. by lamrat123(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ar we r'ly sure dt dis rcruitmnt is stil on course?
Re: CBN Test. by makonko(m): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
lamrat123: Ar we r'ly sure dt dis rcruitmnt is stil on course?

I wonder o...
Re: CBN Test. by longbush: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
makonko:

I wonder o...
I know Sanusi, he will surely do it inshaAllah.
Re: CBN Test. by keybee4u: 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
hhhhhhhh!!! frnd's, inshallah every thin inshallah wl b ok cbn w'l soon call all.
Re: CBN Test. by Tetegh(m): 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
wow, I never knew CBN recruitment is so thorough.....

My Mum, who works @ BSU Post Graduate School said some staff of CBN were @ her office yesterday to verify the Academic records of applicants. she said the men told her, the recruitment is in stages and more people will be called soon.
Re: CBN Test. by Jamiko: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hm!!! Soon indeed. Every one is using d wrd sn to cnsol us. May Allah make it easy 4 us
Re: CBN Test. by NJ4life: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
longbush: I was reliably told by an insider that, nobody was called for medicals; consequent upon this;I recommend that Nj4life should be banned from this forum for misleading us. Operator pls. expunge or disable his profile from this thread and deny him previledge to view, comment or make any input on this thread. Guys pls. concur.
Guy, Speak for yourself.
Re: CBN Test. by makonko(m): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2013
Easy guys!

2 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by CrownOla: 9:08am On Oct 01, 2013
Hunnn!!! Hapi New Month Frnds I pray dat wat we ve waited 4 till now, 4 a long time frm CBN shall be miraculously delivered 2 us dis month of october IJN.
Re: CBN Test. by Musam477: 11:12am On Oct 01, 2013
Ihope so

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (80) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.