Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 (335182 Views)

Gtb Call For Test On 17&18 June,2012 / Vacancy!!! Advertised On The 6th Of June 2012 / Private Home Teacher For An Ssce Student (may/june 2012) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by HALLofFAME: 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
GTBank disciples una still dey here ? ,hmmmm I wish u all d best ,4rm a formal GTB hopeful ,I pray dey call u guys soon 2 resume TS dis month....My FG 12th+13th month salary loading + xmas bonus....I can testify dat this green white green national cake is sweet to share without any stress.nor target...I neva wished 4 anytin beta ..... ACCESS Bank and GT Banks marketers are all over me in my place of work begging me 2 take dia loan with out any collateral because i work with a Prestigious Federal Parastatal ,hmm I tire o....IN jesus name I pray dey call u guys soon o ,I knw hw u guys feel ,but pls keep hope alive.U are. 2 close 2 give up...But if u have better offers pls quit, I knw a guy we wrote test together last year. He left GTB recruitment jst like I did 2 resume @ NESTLE
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mapist(m): 1:37am On Dec 03, 2014
LOTS OF UNWARRANTED CONFESSIONS..smh..
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by HALLofFAME: 5:06am On Dec 03, 2014
Hmmm any UNREPENTANT HE- GOAT INFECTED WITH THE SPIRIT OF JEALOUSY AND BITTERNESS IN THIS THREAD...OH GOD OF CHOSEN BURN DEM BY FIRE......>
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by FynIjebuChic(f): 6:16am On Dec 03, 2014
HALLofFAME:
Hmmm any UNREPENTANT HE- GOAT INFECTED WITH THE SPIRIT OF JEALOUSY AND BITTERNESS IN THIS THREAD...OH GOD OF CHOSEN BURN DEM BY FIRE......>

And you think God will answer this 'wicked' prayer of yours? It is obvious you are not a christian(very obvious), and it is clear that you are a 'wicked' person.
I have seen your comments in time past but chose not to comment on it but this morning, I'll give you the 5 minutes attention you crave.
What is your concern if some pple decide to die 'untop GT matter'?
I doubt if you actually left the recruitment process. Confess Bro, the truth won't hurt. You were dropped and that is why you are this bitter. *take some buttermints, it will reduce the bitterness in you*
I also doubt if you are an intelligent person. For you to think we all placed our eggs in GT basket shows that you are very myopic in thinking.
Bros, enjoy your FG work and eat the National cake very well. I'll leave you with this prayer.

O God of creation , arise and look into Nigeria's case, any. FG worker involve in eating the cake meant for the masses, Let them begin to purge.

4 Likes

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrDozzyMary(m): 8:21am On Dec 03, 2014
[quote author=HALLofFAME post=28546658]Hmmm any UNREPENTANT HE- GOAT INFECTED WITH THE SPIRIT OF JEALOUSY AND BITTERNESS IN THIS THREAD...OH GOD OF CHOSEN BURN DEM BY FIRE......>[/quote

Nt surprised u r always hia saying thrash cos i knw u r still waiting 4 gtb n always idle in ur self acclaimed new job, bé proud enuf 2 tell us d precise parastatals!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2014
stainlessnature...is you are seeing this, pls contact me asap...07060808099...still on d gtb matter.

to whom it may concern, thereis this saying that ''PRIDE GOES BEFORE A FALL''...but do you know the problem, proud people dont always know that they are proud..and worst of all,nobody close to them will say, Guy you proud oo...they would only be saying it behind him:::that guy is proud jare.........Mr hallofFame, i think this is pride at d highest level...God don butter your bread,He will surely butter ours when the time is right...we are happy for you; and we wish we can get the oppurtunity you have(if ur story is true sha) but dont insult us by uttering such words that you uttered. Remember, a child who swallows a whole coconut has complete faith in his anus...nobody knows tomorrow.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by FynIjebuChic(f): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2014
[quote author=moneybag4411 post=28550832]stainlessnature...is you are seeing this, pls contact me asap...07060808099...still on d gtb matter.

Only stainlessnature?
Na wa o
There is Chineke oooo
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2014
[quote author=FynIjebuChic post=28552316][/quote]

lolz...oya,fynijebuchic,contact me asap..
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by stainlessnature: 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
moneybag4411:
stainlessnature...is you are seeing this, pls contact me asap...07060808099...still on d gtb matter.

to whom it may concern, thereis this saying that ''PRIDE GOES BEFORE A FALL''...but do you know the problem, proud people dont always know that they are proud..and worst of all,nobody close to them will say, Guy you proud oo...they would only be saying it behind him:::that guy is proud jare.........Mr hallofFame, i think this is pride at d highest level...God don butter your bread,He will surely butter ours when the time is right...we are happy for you; and we wish we can get the oppurtunity you have(if ur story is true sha) but dont insult us by uttering such words that you uttered. Remember, a child who swallows a whole coconut has complete faith in his anus...nobody knows tomorrow.
ok i will
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by stainlessnature: 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
[quote author=FynIjebuChic post=28552316][/quote]

Lol guy
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mapist(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
moneybag4411:

lolz...oya,fynijebuchic,contact me asap..

Choi..see toasting at ts peak..lol..abeg,since GT dey dull us,we sha won't dull awasef na..no time..lol
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mapist(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
FynIjebuChic:

And you think God will answer this 'wicked' prayer of yours? It is obvious you are not a christian(very obvious), and it is clear that you are a 'wicked' person.
I have seen your comments in time past but chose not to comment on it but this morning, I'll give you the 5 minutes attention you crave.
I doubt if you actually left the recruitment process. Confess Bro, the truth won't hurt. You were dropped and that is why you are this bitter. *take some buttermints, it will reduce the bitterness in you*
I also doubt if you are an intelligent person. For you to think we all placed our eggs in GT basket shows that you are very myopic in thinking.
Bros, enjoy your FG work and eat the National cake very well. I'll leave you with this prayer.

O God of creation , arise and look into Nigeria's case, any. FG worker involve in eating the cake meant for the masses, Let them begin to purge.

U av more dan done justice to dat comment..abeg,my 1st month's salary at TS shud go to u..@EngrDozzymary na u stl dey even gee am mouth by wanting to know d parastatal..all u need do is,when he comments,just read and ignore..DATS ALL HE NEEDS..
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mapist(m): 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
moneybag4411:

I don't even see dis as pride bt a DELUSION..what's dre to be proud abt as far as govt jobs r concerned?PRIDE is when u get a job wt an oil coy and u rant abt it..DATS WHAT I CALL PRIDE..
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kakashi12(m): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
HALLofFAME:
GTBank disciples una still dey here ? ,hmmmm I wish u all d best ,4rm a formal GTB hopeful ,I pray dey call u guys soon 2 resume TS dis month....My FG 12th+13th month salary loading + xmas bonus....I can testify dat this green white green national cake is sweet to share without any stress.nor target...I neva wished 4 anytin beta ..... ACCESS Bank and GT Banks marketers are all over me in my place of work begging me 2 take dia loan with out any collateral because i work with a Prestigious Federal Parastatal ,hmm I tire o....IN jesus name I pray dey call u guys soon o ,I knw hw u guys feel ,but pls keep hope alive.U are. 2 close 2 give up...But if u have better offers pls quit, I knw a guy we wrote test together last year. He left GTB recruitment jst like I did 2 resume @ NESTLE
guy i believe u oh..most of us applied gt and other firms too..anyone that comes first we will take it
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by FynIjebuChic(f): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
mapist:

U av more dan done justice to dat comment..abeg,my 1st month's salary at TS shud go to u..@EngrDozzymary na u stl dey even gee am mouth by wanting to know d parastatal..all u need do is,when he comments,just read and ignore..DATS ALL HE NEEDS..

Really? Oya lemme send my acct number in advance!
I am 50k richer in advance
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
FynIjebuChic:

Imagine....naija ladies, I hail thee...so u ready to obtain his own 50k add join urs? chooiiiii....Gtb guys, we need to open a thread with topic: TEN TYPES OF LADIES YOU WILL MEET IN GTB TRAINING SCHOOL

lolz

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by HALLofFAME: 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
FynIjebuChic:

. Read dis u fucking asshole bitch ,for ur info ,I am still in d recruitment ,awaiting TS and did medicals few month back,but I won't resume TS if called because am better off wit my FG job...And because u made a 3rd class in school and u were allowed 2 write d GTB aptitude test on compassionate ground because of ur poverty stricken family background even though the minimun requirement is 2.2 which u couldn't get in sch and u had d guts to exchange words wit a 2.1 graduate 4.36 CGPA , doesn't mean every body belongs 2 ur class .I think dat ur 3rd class brain need serious upgrading ,because I can see ur poor grade is now affectin ur thinking faculty
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by XtraSmooth404: 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
FynIjebuChic:

TS is 50k/month? For real? Heard Diamond is 85k @ TS
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by FynIjebuChic(f): 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
[quote author=HALLofFAME post=28569300]. Read dis u fucking asshole bitch ,for ur info ,I am still in d recruitment ,awaiting TS and did medicals few month back,but I won't resume TS if called because am better off wit my FG job...And because u made a 3rd class in school and u were allowed 2 write d GTB aptitude test on compassionate ground because

Chai!
In your myopic mind you have just insulted me. I would have allowed this 'crazy rant' of yours to pass without a comment if not that you just insulted my family.
Let me give you a brief history of the 'poverty stricken' family you just insulted: My MATERNAL Grandmother retired as a ** in NAMA, my grandfather retired as a ** FAAN. My mum is a level 16 Officer so please kindly help me trace the poverty.
Unlike you who have been trained to buy your way to wherever you find yourself, I was trained to work my way to the top.
I am not a first class graduate, I am a proud 2:2 graduate of GREAT IFE. I can beat my chest and defend my grades anywhere, anytime. My question is Can You?
I can see you refused to be taught morals and I will teach you some, 'iwo omo to ko, ti ko gba eko'
Who are you by the way and by the bush to insult my family?
On top wetin.
You graduated with a 4.bla bla. Which glorified secondary school did you buy your result from?
So I bought my way through GT? Lol. Same way I bought my way through Keystone, Union Bank and UAC? Is that how you bought your way through your so called FG job?
Nigeria might be corrupt but some of us still have our dignity intact.
Watch it bro! I am not the person you'll like to throw banters with. I am not the 'causer' of your bitterness. And my pen is way mightier than yours.
Btw, I know I am naughty, so you saying it means nothing.
I am not a bitch. I am a lady with beauty, brain and the morals that you lack.
Take it easy bro. I wish for your sake that I had 'compassionate ground' in GT so I can beg them to take you back but unfortunately I don't.
In the meantime...... Take a bottle of fanta on me, my poverty stricken family can buy your rich stricken self the quantity you need to be happy.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by FynIjebuChic(f): 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
moneybag4411:

Imagine....naija ladies, I hail thee...so u ready to obtain his own 50k add join urs? chooiiiii....Gtb guys, we need to open a thread with topic: TEN TYPES OF LADIES YOU WILL MEET IN GTB TRAINING SCHOOL

lolz

Lol!
I don chop insult on top the 50k o! Mapist! You must give me the money because your brother 'halloffame' just insulted my family because of money wey no reach my grandpa allawee!
I am ready to obtain the 50k o! Infact! Lemme start campaigning #IMustObtainMapist50k
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by FynIjebuChic(f): 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
XtraSmooth404:

TS is 50k/month? For real? Heard Diamond is 85k @ TS

Yeah! GT ts is 50k. After that you'll start earning your 200 and something and all the bonuses and 13th month and gbogbo free medicals.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by XtraSmooth404: 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
FynIjebuChic:

Yeah! GT ts is 50k. After that you'll start earning your 200 and something and all the bonuses and 13th month and gbogbo free medicals.
Plus 'kola' too, lol. The 200k+ applies to those in Marketing too? What happens if I don't meet my target in Marketing?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mapist(m): 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
FynIjebuChic:

Lol..choi..u stl wan collect dis ma WEAK 50K..lol..and also,u shud av ignored dat guy,madam..e rly pain me say u reply am.like say d job gaan sef,dem do open exam..like say no b man know man b govt jobs..even at LIRS ere in Lag wey HARD DIE to enter.na written note ma paddy wt 3rd class use enter govt parastatal wey require 2.1 fm d public and sm1 is ere bluffing abt orgs dat don't av d smallest iota of transparency.tchew.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by FynIjebuChic(f): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
mapist:

Lol..choi..u stl wan collect dis ma WEAK 50K..lol..and also,u shud av ignored dat guy,madam..e rly pain me say u reply am.like say d job gaan sef,dem do open exam..like say no b man know man b govt jobs..even at LIRS ere in Lag wey HARD DIE to enter.na written note ma paddy wt 3rd class use enter govt parastatal wey require 2.1 fm d public and sm1 is ere bluffing abt orgs dat don't av d smallest iota of transparency.tchew.

Let me indulge the 'onise ibile' so he can feel an iota of importance and not do something drastic to himself. You sef sabi LIRS parol. And only few pple actually work there. The rest na to watch film and collect bribe dem sabi! Pscheeew! The only pple I am sure work for the money they earn in government parastatals are TEACHERS!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by FynIjebuChic(f): 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
XtraSmooth404:

Plus 'kola' too, lol. The 200k+ applies to those in Marketing too? What happens if I don't meet my target in Marketing?

Yes it does.
I don't know o
You don dey turn Omonibo2000 o

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mapist(m): 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
FynIjebuChic:

Let me indulge the 'onise ibile' so he can feel an iota of importance and not do something drastic to himself. You sef sabi LIRS parol. And only few pple actually work there. The rest na to watch film and collect bribe dem sabi! Pscheeew! The only pple I am sure work for the money they earn in government parastatals are TEACHERS!

Yes na.why not?my frnd's dad is a top lagos state govt official so,I sabi as e dey go for govt jobs and dats why I find it hard to get attracted to such jobs.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by XtraSmooth404: 5:35am On Dec 04, 2014
FynIjebuChic:

Yes it does.
I don't know o
You don dey turn Omonibo2000 o
Yep, I know. I'll keep asking these questions 'cos it's way better than seeing a bunch of kids arguing about government and banking jobs on a faceless forum.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by FynIjebuChic(f): 6:26am On Dec 04, 2014
XtraSmooth404:

Yep, I know. I'll keep asking these questions 'cos it's way better than seeing a bunch of kids arguing about government and banking jobs on a faceless forum.

Bunch of kids?
I didn't see any arguement about govt and banking job. Maybe you should re-read the thread slowly.
Anyways back to your question:
If you don't meet your target. You sef no go wan te now. You must meet your target. I am not sure the target thing is the way they paint it. Anyways, maybe they won't confirm you and if they don't confirm you that mean you are liable to sacking when there is need for it!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by brainbox100: 7:08am On Dec 04, 2014
Hi guys, please how do I get a test invite at gtbank.? What do u advise I do
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by prettyface06(f): 7:10am On Dec 04, 2014
Good morning my fellow hopeful, sure u guys are gettn your suits and shoes ready. I want you guys to understand that some people here are sent by the devil to disrupt minds, and the best way to defeat them is Silence. Mapist, I hail oh, fynijebuchick I salute you, I never see Lawatog and others, where are they hiding pls?

HallofFame, if I fast for you, I swear the way they will throw you out from that ur Govt job, u will be astonished. You are indeed a child with no Moral Upbringing, and to think you can come here with your kiddy attitude is just annoying. Some people here graduated with a First class, yet u won't hear them make noise. I am telling you this now, you can take it as an advice or throw it to d dogs, if u don't watch ur attitude and use needle to sew ur mouth, u will end up a village mouse. I have told u before, pls go and open your own thread ooooooo and attract other people who are interested in your story, pls leave here. You have got your own job, allow us in peace and don't come here to disturb this thread again. In a nutshell, I need to teach you some morals that is if you are interested.

Note: To think I will battle words with you is reducing my person, so just read and take my advice. Goodluck in ur FG job. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by FynIjebuChic(f): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2014
brainbox100:
Hi guys, please how do I get a test invite at gtbank.? What do u advise I do

Go through the thread!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Olutola88(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2014
FynIjebuChic:

Go through the thread!
lmao! You are mean. You want the individual to go through 133 pages? U for don use that space and time wey u take type “go through the thread” to tell am how to apply na.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (161) (Reply)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.