Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 (335679 Views)

Gtb Call For Test On 17&18 June,2012 / Vacancy!!! Advertised On The 6th Of June 2012 / Private Home Teacher For An Ssce Student (may/june 2012) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrDozzyMary(m): 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
omonibo2000:
please I'm expecting reply

Dnt knw, bus drivers n conductors ll help u out.. Gudluck 2moro bro!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by prettyface06(f): 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hi everyone, sure we are great.For those of you going for interview tomorrow, I pray that God in his infinite mercy will give you reason to testify by the end of tomorrow. We await the goodnews. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Lawatog: 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
omonibo2000:
please I'm expecting reply
It is easy bro. Enter Eko Hotel from Obalende and drop at Round about. Ask any1 where Ajose Adeogun is from there. very easy to locate.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mapist(m): 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
Prettyface06,sup?wats happening?I guess u must be tayad of waiting too bt,do we av a choice?well,just tot I shud holla..safe.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrSirwhite: 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
Success to all going 4dia interview 2moro. To those expecting dia T.S invite, I wish u speed. In de interim, am chilling with my syrup(patience)
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by prettyface06(f): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2014
mapist:
Prettyface06,sup?wats happening?I guess u must be tayad of waiting too bt,do we av a choice?well,just tot I shud holla..safe.

I am telling you, I am tired of waiting like seriously. But I see it close to us, all we need is a little more patience and prayers. Hope you are good.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mapist(m): 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
prettyface06:

I am telling you, I am tired of waiting like seriously. But I see it close to us, all we need is a little more patience and prayers. Hope you are good.

Yes o,rily tired and d excitement of getting a high paying job is fizzling out bit by bit..my source told me dey were told dey wud mail d incoming set dis week but,we are yet to see any mails as at d time I sent dis msg.well,let's stl keep our fingaz cross'd..
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by prettyface06(f): 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
mapist:

Yes o,rily tired and d excitement of getting a high paying job is fizzling out bit by bit..my source told me dey were told dey wud mail d incoming set dis week but,we are yet to see any mails as at d time I sent dis msg.well,let's stl keep our fingaz cross'd..

I really believe, we still have tomorrow. Let's be strong and believe God that it comes like now now,lol.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by omonibo2000: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
prettyface06:

I really believe, we still have tomorrow. Let's be strong and believe God that it comes like now now,lol.
pls do gt bank send outcom mail after panel interview? Or a person who attends panel interview will automatically attend the final interview
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mapist(m): 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
prettyface06:

Frankly,I aint even bodad anymore,if t likes,it shud come DEC 31st,d most important issh is dat,i alrdy av d job.make dem call me when dem get my time.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrSirwhite: 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
omonibo2000:
pls do gt bank send outcom mail after panel interview? Or a person who attends panel interview will automatically attend the final interview
cograts in advance. Hope de panel interview went fine?. Kindly brief us on de questions u wia asked. I know exactly wot is going on in ur mind, just relax dear ur success mail is on de way.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Lawatog: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
omonibo2000:
. On your question, you only get a mail for final interview if you're successful at the panel interview; no automatic call bro. And be rest assured you will get a mail if you're to proceed, i.e a success or (God forbid) regret mail as the case may be latest Tuesday next week. All the best and tell your colleagues that might want to know how it went.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by prettyface06(f): 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
omonibo2000:

Just saw this now, Lawatog has done Justice to the question.You will get a mail from them, either on the positive or negative side. But will only be invited for the final interview if the mail is a positive one. As for you, u need not fear as ur mail will be positive cos it is done already. Let me say congrats in advance Dear.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by omonibo2000: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
prettyface06:

Just saw this now, Lawatog has done Justice to the question.You will get a mail from them, either on the positive or negative side. But will only be invited for the final interview if the mail is a positive one. As for you, u need not fear as ur mail will be positive cos it is done already. Let me say congrats in advance Dear.
How is the final interview like? Is it also based on the cv?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by prettyface06(f): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
omonibo2000:

Sincerely, one can't really tell. I think it depends on the interviewer, though I know there are some questions that are frequently asked. During my final interview I was asked questions from my essay and something's that I wasn't even expecting. But expect questions like, what is your greatest non-academic achievement, what is the latest development in the Banking Industry, What is the most current National and international news, Why GTB? Everything is all about God and also work on your confidence. Very soon you will also be waiting for TS invite. It is well.
Cheers!!!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by omonibo2000: 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
prettyface06:

Sincerely, one can't really tell. I think it depends on the interviewer, though I know there are some questions that are frequently asked. During my final interview I was asked questions from my essay and something's that I wasn't even expecting. But expect questions like, what is your greatest non-academic achievement, what is the latest development in the Banking Industry, What is the most current National and international news, Why GTB? Everything is all about God and also work on your confidence. Very soon you will also be waiting for TS invite. It is well.
Cheers!!!
will it be anyway based on the cv?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by prettyface06(f): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
It might or might not, all depends on the interviewer. To be on a safe side, go through your cv and be prepared for any question that will come from it. If no question comes from there, then that's fine.

omonibo2000:
will it be anyway based on the cv?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by omonibo2000: 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
prettyface06:
It might or might not, all depends on the interviewer. To be on a safe side, go through your cv and be prepared for any question that will come from it. If no question comes from there, then that's fine.

will d final interviewer also have a copy of cv? Or is it possible to present a more standard cv at interview?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by prettyface06(f): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
He should,but go with an extra cos you never can tell.

omonibo2000:
will d final interviewer also have a copy of cv? Or is it possible to present a more standard cv at interview?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Lawatog: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
omonibo2000:
Your questions are just too many bro. I expect you to see the result of your panel first and besides, last interview is not always structured. It all depends on your interviewer. Questions might and might not even come from your CV but you're expected to have a load down of your CV.
Once you're invited for the last interview tell the house the venue and your contact person and I can assure you, you shall be given all the info needed to scale through.
Of course, the last interviewer will have a copy of your CV, essay and all your documents as well.
Wishing you the very best in the interim.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by omonibo2000: 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
prettyface06:

can u give me ur number so I can communicate with u on whatsapp? I really need ti get some issues resolved befor the final interview
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by omonibo2000: 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
prettyface06:

can u give me ur number so I can communicate with u on whatsapp? I really need to get some issues resolved befor the final interview. Hope u're comfortable with it
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrSirwhite: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
omonibo2000:
Bro, plz kindly discuss exhaustively on hw ur panel interview went, as this will avail us de opportunity to know de current trend of questions dat r been asked. Still waiting for ur response. Plz Carry us along ooooo as we wish u success in ur panel interview. Tanks
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by omonibo2000: 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
EngrSirwhite:
Bro, plz kindly discuss exhaustively on hw ur panel interview went, as this will avail us de opportunity to know de current trend of questions dat r been asked. Still waiting for ur response. Plz Carry us along ooooo as we wish u success in ur panel interview. Tanks
Questions asked were: why did u study ur course? Ceo and founding fathers of the bank, What u know about gtb, where do u see urself in the next 5yrs, tell us about urself. Advice: be confident and composed.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by omonibo2000: 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
omonibo2000:
Questions asked were: why did u study ur course? Ceo and founding fathers of the bank, What u know about gtb, where do u see urself in the next 5yrs, tell us about urself. Advice: be confident and composed.
Also, put on a blue or white shirt when attending the interview
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrSirwhite: 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
omonibo2000:
Also, put on a blue or white shirt when attending the interview
Tanks for de insight
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by XtraSmooth404: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
Next stage loading...
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by chill5(m): 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
Congrats to those who got TS invite for January. TS is fun
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mapist(m): 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
chill5:
Congrats to those who got TS invite for January. TS is fun

Were invites sent or ur just joking cos,I dint see any and nobody has admitted to seeing any,so,where did u get ur gist fm?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mapist(m): 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
prettyface06:

Sup?did u get any invite on Friday?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by prettyface06(f): 6:34am On Nov 24, 2014
Sorry its coming late, I didn't get invite and I don't think invite has been sent yet. So just forget anything trying to stir up your curiosity, when invites come in, we will get by His Grace.

quote author=mapist post=28258522]

Sup?did u get any invite on Friday?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by FynIjebuChic(f): 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
@Omonibo2000, I sincerely hope you are a lady because you can 'like' to ask questions!

On a general note, pple should learn to go through the thread thoroughly. There is no question that others haven't done justice to in time past including 'how to get to your various venue?' The only question that should be asked now is ' when is the next TS set resuming?'

Make GT do quick ooo, my interest is @ stake!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (161) (Reply)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.