Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side (839 Views)

*A NAIRALANDER's TESTIMONY* .To Prove All Atheists, Islamist, And Pagans Wrong. / All Atheists, Agnostics And Pagans. Let's Discuss Ince.st. / "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by Ayomivic(m): 2:40am On Jun 15, 2012
ATHEISTS AND PAGAN ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE

Atheists said there is no God or Angel nor Satan.The pagans said they only believe in deities,by this they are worshiping things that God creats such as moon,sun,stars,tree,iron,stone,water to metion the view .They called Christianity white man religion.But the question is could all these group of believers right?If the answer to this question is No,then who is right and who is wrong?

If you ask atheists why do they not believe in God existence,they will bombard you with question from the bible such as,

" if God knew satan will rebel and Adam and Eve would sin why did he creats them" ? If God love us why would he put trillions of people in hell" ?

Truely nobody can answer the first question correctly because their is no records that back this but if i may say something,i will like to ask if it is good for cars manufacturers to manufactur cars when they know that cars we kill so many people? If we are thinking about disadvantages of something we should also think about its advantages.God knows why he creats Satan and why he creats Adam and Eve and why he creats the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the mist of garden. This was like that of Jesus and Judas. Are we saying Jesus who came down to die for sin did not know that Judas will betray him before he calls him? He even told Judas what he would do, but that does not change anything.The death of Jesus is very important to us. And if Judas did not do what he did and nobody did also how would Jesus died for our sin? God can not do things without reason.

Another thing i want us to know is that ,God did not creat hell for human being, and the human being is not the problem or enemy of God and God is not the problem or enemy of man.

In the bible will read about God and Satan,that God created Satan and give satan high rank but Satan later want to take the seat of God that created him. This story made me to remeber another story that was a little bit related to this,that happned in this country.A president elevated somone who did not think of vice president to come and be a vice president.When he got to the post, he aquired a lot of wealth and he sees the power of president.This made him to thirst for the post of president but president told him he is not going to sit in the seat of president.This caused disagreement between them and they separated. Some people followed the vice president to another party telling him its your turn while some followed the president. but when the judgement day came, the vice president spend a lot of money but he could not sit on president seat as president had told him.This thing iam saying we all saw it with our eyes. The question that need to be asked is, why did vice president want to rule when he had rule together with president?

Satan failed and was cast out of heaven to earth with his follower. Why did satan want to rule? We can see that Satan is total opposite to God.God is Good and hate evil but satan is bad and love evil. Satan wants to rule the people by making them to do evil that God hate such as killing, same-sex, etc .
When Satan came to earth he started canvassing people that God created to his side. How did he do this. He learnt what God hate and make people to go for that eg God wants his people to love him but Satan makes people to hate God, he makes people to kill, he makes them to commit adultery and fornication etc and by doing these he makes God to hate people. Would God regects people he created for satan? Never.Will he take them in with that filth that make them no diffrent to Satan ?Never .

God love the people he created very well but he can not withstand evils ,if he does,he would not mind Satan, he would have taking all of them in. Satan knows God hates evil ,evil to God is a sins.

What we God do to free the people from grip of Satan? For God to free his people he needs to wash them and take them in. To do this God called Abraham, sew hin what he wants, he started his commandment with Isreal and commands them to remove the soul that does not follow so that they may fear to do evil. You know if a man have twenty sheeps and one have virus and the man eliminated him so that he will not affect the remanimg ninteen. The man did not loose at all. But Satan make this not to work. The sheep that had virus were not eliminated but they eliminated the one that have no virus instead and kept the one that have and that one affect the others.

But because God love his people he sent someone from heaven to earth,with that no more elimination of any body for God had has mercy on his people.The bad one can be cleaned as many time as posible, they can regaminated as many time as possible but they must not come to God with filth. God had sent many people to tell us this.

Satan does not relent in canvassing people. he did it in unique way.He works undergrand.He sent people to earth and tell them to do what God hate for people to emulate.Many of Satan messangers are lesbians ,gays, movies producers ,pastors , actors or actress, atheists, pagans.They disguised like drivers that disguised to be passanger to make people enter certain car. They known themself to be working for satan it you that does not know them,that join them. And that make you to be foolish
The judgement day as been draw. God had told us what he will do to Satan and his followers.Atheists,pagans may be on wrong side for no man will be standing to watch,no neutral person you must be either of the two side
Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by logicboy: 10:41am On Jun 15, 2012
Ayomivic: ATHEISTS AND PAGAN ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE

Atheists said there is no God or Angel nor Satan.The pagans said they only believe in deities,by this they are worshiping things that God creats such as moon,sun,stars,tree,iron,stone,water to metion the view .They called Christianity white man religion.But the question is could all these group of believers right?If the answer to this question is No,then who is right and who is wrong?

If you ask atheists why do they not believe in God existence,they will bombard you with question from the bible such as,

" if God knew satan will rebel and Adam and Eve would sin why did he creats them" ? If God love us why would he put trillions of people in hell" ?

You are on the wrong side according to all religions apart from christianity. Have you ever thought about that? What if the God that exists is Allah or Odin? Would you not be in muslim or pagan hell?

Christianity/Judaism is not the first or 100th religion in the world.

Furthermore, you should realise that there exists no physical proof for your God.

Your bible has so much evil in it that it eclipses the good that is in it.

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Degrading women;

1 Corinthians 14:34
women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says.

Slavery

Leviticus 25:44
"Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves.

1 Peter 2:18
"Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh."

Titus 2:9
"Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything, to try to please them, not to talk back to them"
Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by jagunlabi(m): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2012
Ayomivic, do you even realize that the bible god himself is a PAGAN deity?

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by emofine2(f): 11:21am On Jun 15, 2012
Ayomivic: But the question is could all these group of believers right?If the answer to this question is No,then who is right and who is wrong?

So how did you jump from asking this question to projecting Christianity as the legitimate belief?
Where is your method or working out? How did you come to your conclusion?

The pagans said they only believe in deities,by this they are worshiping things that God creats such as moon,sun,stars,tree,iron,stone,water to metion the view

Have you considered that perhaps pagans are actually worshiping what they may deem the reflection of their god’s glory and not the actual elements for what they are?
Why do some Christians knowing full well that Jesus was not born on December the 25th and even some knowing the origin of this date festival continue to celebrate the birth of their lord on this very date? Thus can we say that they are only celebrating the significance of Christ’s birth similar to the Pagans celebration of some of the elements?

logicboy: You are on the wrong side according to all religions apart from christianity. Have you ever thought about that? What if the God that exists is Allah or Odin? Would you not be in muslim or pagan hell?

So true.

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by Ayomivic(m): 11:56am On Jun 15, 2012
logicboy:

You are on the wrong side according to all religions apart from christianity. Have you ever thought about that? What if the God that exists is Allah or Odin? Would you not be in muslim or pagan hell?

Furthermore, you should realise that there exists no physical proof for your God.

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

Kill Homosexuals

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Degrading women;

women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says.

Slavery

"Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves.

"Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh."

"Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything, to try to please them, not to talk back to them"

You have no point my freind. These were the only points you keep hammering on since the time i knew you.
"kill witchies" kill homosexual " are these things good? Do you and your colleagues want to take revenge on God for these ? I see , i know the side you are and whom you are working for.You are FREEDOM FIGHTER. I pity those that are emulating you. And you yourself you are on the wrong side.

The day will soon dawn, you better come to Jesus, come to God. Save your soul. Your pagans hell can not be.
Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by logicboy: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2012
Ayomivic:

You have no point my freind. These were the only points you keep hammering on since the time i knew you.
"kill witchies" kill homosexual " are these things good? Do you and your colleagues want to take revenge on God for these ? I see , i know the side you are and whom you are working for.You are FREEDOM FIGHTER. I pity those that are emulating you. And you yourself you are on the wrong side.

The day will soon dawn, you better come to Jesus, come to God. Save your soul. Your pagans hell can not be.

You are very foolish. You do not even realise that your christian religion is a result of paganism. It has pagan origins. Jesus is not the first god to have an immaculate or virgin birth. Easter and christmas are pagan holidays in origin. You have the internet, go and read.

As for the points I raised why did you avoid the parts that said you should kill people that dont listen to priests? Why did you avoid the quote that demeans women? What about slavery in the bible? You cherrypick from the evil in the bible and you know in your conscience that you're a hypocrite.

As for the murder of gays andn witches, how is that okay? How do you prove that someoene is a witch? If someone accused your mother of witchcraft, should we kill your mother? There are millions of gay people in America, you agree that we should kill them for just being gay? Ode.

Notice that the bible is cowardly, telling us to kill people that can not defend themselves; th minorities- the gay minority, the few people that would be accused of witchcraft, the children etc. Where is the death sentence for corrupt priests or politicians?

As for your Jesus, he would rebuke your black azz. Jesus came for only isrealiutes- the lost sheep of isreal. Go and read your bible.
Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by Kay17: 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2012
It is fair to say abrahamic faith adherents are solipsists. Their mind is the arena and venue for their god's existence
Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by Ptolomeus(m): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2012
@ Ayomivic
is true. All are wrong ... the only smart you are.
This shows God is unjust ... to you God gave a lot of intelligence and he gave me so little
I would like to be as smart as you ...
Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by Ayomivic(m): 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2012
jagunlabi: Ayomivic, do you even realize that the bible god himself is a PAGAN deity?

How is he a pagan deity? We are not worshiping a dead god. We are worshiping a living God. Pagans gods are deaf and dumb.
Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by Ayomivic(m): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2012
logicboy:

You are very foolish. You do not even realise that your christian religion is a result of paganism. It has pagan origins. Jesus is not the first god to have an immaculate or virgin birth. Easter and christmas are pagan holidays in origin. You have the internet, go and read.
Tell me, who is the first person to have immaculate or virgin birth ? Why can't you tell me yourself? You are a liar.

As for the points I raised why did you avoid the parts that said you should kill people that dont listen to priests? Why did you avoid the quote that demeans women? What about slavery in the bible? You cherrypick from the evil in the bible and you know in your conscience that you're a hypocrite.

As for the murder of gays andn witches, how is that okay? How do you prove that someoene is a witch? If someone accused your mother of witchcraft, should we kill your mother? There are millions of gay people in America, you agree that we should kill them for just being gay? Ode.

Notice that the bible is cowardly, telling us to kill people that can not defend themselves; th minorities- the gay minority, the few people that would be accused of witchcraft, the children etc. Where is the death sentence for corrupt priests or politicians?

As for your Jesus, he would rebuke your black azz. Jesus came for only isrealiutes- the lost sheep of isreal. Go and read your bible.
Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by Ayomivic(m): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2012
logicboy:

Tell me, who is the first person to have immaculate or virgin birth ? Why can't you tell me yourself? You are a liar.

Where in bible says they should kill those that don't listen to priest ?Qoute that verse if you are telling the true. About the women and slavery ,you can not undersand because you are not at God side .And if i want to explaine it for you to understand ,it would be a long story.

Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by dekung(m): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2012
Ayomivic:

How is he a pagan deity? We are not worshiping a dead god. We are worshiping a living God. Pagans gods are deaf and dumb.
How can you prove that the god you worship is alive? Please use everyday examples, nothing biblical alright. Use example anyone can relate with. I said you should not use the bible because using it will be like the eveidence that Farouk Lawan did not collect $620,000 bribe can be found in the book his younger brother wrote. I believe you get my point. Prove the your god is alive by using independent provable examples. Prove you God is alive as against Zeus, Horus, Ra, Odin, Thor, Jupita, Venus......
Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by Ayomivic(m): 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2012
logicboy:

Where in bible says they should kill those that don't listen to priest ?Qoute that verse if you are telling the true.

About the women and slavery ,you can not undersand because you are not at God side .And if i want to explaine it for you to understand ,it would be a long story.

You misunderstood me ,i did'nt say they should kill gay but i asked if that act is good

can you see yourself ,you did not believe in God but you are telling me that Jesus came for Israelite. So he came for Israelite, from where did he come ?
Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by Ayomivic(m): 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2012
dekung:
How can you prove that the god you worship is alive? Please use everyday examples, nothing biblical alright. Use example anyone can relate with. I said you should not use the bible because using it will be like the eveidence that Farouk Lawan did not collect $620,000 bribe can be found in the book his younger brother wrote. I believe you get my point. Prove the your god is alive by using independent provable examples. Prove you God is alive as against Zeus, Horus, Ra, Odin, Thor, Jupita, Venus......
why would you say i should not use bible when i believe in bible ?You too can use your pagas book to prove yourself i don't care.

The breeze you are receiving, the rain that is falling, the shiny sun etc are evidence that God is alive. If God is not alive who are you?
Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by Areaboy2(m): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2012
Ayomivic:

You just shot yourself in the foot mate!!

Your all knowing all powerful god makes mistakes? HAHAHAHHAHAHA

EPIC!!!!

Ayomivic:
why would you say i should not use bible when i believe in bible ?You too can use your pagas book to prove yourself i don't care.

The breeze you are receiving, the rain that is falling, the shiny sun etc are evidence that God is alive. If God is not alive who are you?

Because it claims, that a senior citizen rounded up two of every animal (actually two of every unclean and 7 of every clean) on a boat to save them.
because it claims two people committed a mass incests inbreeding to populate the earth
It claims a man goes to heaven on a flaming chariot ( Flash Gordon? LOL )
It has no consensus on the last words of Jesus
4 gospels contradict each other on the most significant even of the believe ( the resurrection )
it contradicts itself by saying no man has seen God, whereas numerous people "saw" him in exodus
I can go on forever undecided
Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by Areaboy2(m): 12:09am On Jun 17, 2012
logicboy:

HE IS NOT EVEN THE FIRST TO RISE FROM THE DEAD!!! hahahha

The ancient Egyptian god Osiris did the same thing and this was 1000years before Jesus. Plagiarism?? LOL
Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by dekung(m): 2:51am On Jun 17, 2012
Ayomivic:

Going by your assertions since there is the sun, rain, wind etc that means God is alive right? Good. Then since we see cars running arround our streets, it means henry ford is still alive. Since we have electricity all arround, it means Michael Faraday is alive. Because you are probably typing with an I phone, or MacBook or I-pad it then means Steve Jobs is still alive. Finally because you are alive it means your great great grand father is still alive. Hmmm!!! I like your logic. Ok ok let me cut you some slack, you can use your bible to prove God is alive. Be my guest but at the end of the day, it will still come down to flawed logic like the one you postulated above

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by UyiIredia(m): 3:49am On Jun 17, 2012
logicboy:

Kill Witches

Kill Homosexuals

Kill Fortunetellers

Degrading women;

Slavery

Those were legitimate laws meant to bring order & structure to a budding community. The law has played its role and has subsequently evolved as the relationship between humans and their collective understanding of God evolved. Your rant doesn't at all harm the integrity of those laws. Funny thing is, if you read the Bible closely_I'm rest assured you don't_you'll find out that most of the timed these laws were subverted through bribery or plain slack.
Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by UyiIredia(m): 3:51am On Jun 17, 2012
dekung:
Going by your assertions since there is the sun, rain, wind etc that means God is alive right? Good. Then since we see cars running arround our streets, it means henry ford is still alive. Since we have electricity all arround, it means Michael Faraday is alive. Because you are probably typing with an I phone, or MacBook or I-pad it then means Steve Jobs is still alive. Finally because you are alive it means your great great grand father is still alive. Hmmm!!! I like your logic. Ok ok let me cut you some slack, you can use your bible to prove God is alive. Be my guest but at the end of the day, it will still come down to flawed logic like the one you postulated above

No. But it clearly shows those men existed. Maybe 3000 years from now we'll have Henry Ford & Steve Job atheists eh !
Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by Jenwitemi(m): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2012
I am sure there are more humane yet effective ways of achieving the same results, uyi. I am shocked that you can approve and sanction such barbarism and yet talk about a loving and all wise deity. Ugh!
Uyi Iredia:

Those were legitimate laws meant to bring order & structure to a budding community. The law has played its role and has subsequently evolved as the relationship between humans and their collective understanding of God evolved. Your rant doesn't at all harm the integrity of those laws. Funny thing is, if you read the Bible closely_I'm rest assured you don't_you'll find out that most of the timed these laws were subverted through bribery or plain slack.
Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by Ayomivic(m): 10:24am On Jun 17, 2012
Logicboy pls look inside your post you will see my reply,answered paragraphy by paragraphy .I dont know how to seprate it.

I know you are a lost sheep that need to come back to your shepherd.
Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by logicboy: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

Legitimate laws? You support the murder of gay people? You support the murder of people accused of witchcraft? You support slavery?

Those laws were legitimate?

How can those laws be good in any civilization, past, present or future?
Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by Ayomivic(m): 11:01am On Jun 17, 2012
dekung:

You will agree with me that all these things you made metioned above were not just appear on earth.They were produced by sombody, thank God you know their names.Likewise, sun, breeze, rain are not occur by mistake God creats them.Henr Ford, Micheal Faraday, Steve Job, can not be alive forever because they are mortal but God is immortal what a diffrent.

From bible, God speak with Abraham, Moses, Jesus and did wonderful work through his people. You too know of these.
Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by Jenwitemi(m): 11:03am On Jun 17, 2012
Sometimes, one has to wonder about the sanity of some of these christians judging from the things they have come to accept as truth.
logicboy:

Legitimate laws? You support the murder of gay people? You support the murder of people accused of witchcraft? You support slavery?

Those laws were legitimate?

How can those laws be good in any civilization, past, present or future?
Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by Jenwitemi(m): 11:08am On Jun 17, 2012
Wonderful work through his people like... causing genocide of innocent folks? Now, that's a wonderful work, indeed. You'd be better off worshiping the devil himself, tbh.
Ayomivic:
From bible, God speak with Abraham, Moses, Jesus and did wonderful work through his people. You too know of these.
Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by Kay17: 11:16am On Jun 17, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

Good point, however for someone who believes God is unherently good and moral contents are universal is fatal.
Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 25, 2013
Bump.....

I am interested in old threads where a brought Uyi Iredia to some level of sanity
Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by UyiIredia(m): 5:09am On Jun 25, 2013
Logicboy03: Bump.....

I am interested in old threads where a brought Uyi Iredia to some level of sanity

You didn't bring me there. Played a minor role, I can accept. Ultimately, it was my quest for truth which worked. Unfortunately for you I still think those laws (which I then thought but didn't state and now admit were harsh) brought order. In fact, my point still stands. Jenwetemi's and Kay 17 counter-points are also worthy of note. That said, I also go through past threads. Go to Mudley's "Christians, you have some work to put in for the Lord".
Re: Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side by peterphd(m): 5:39am On Jun 25, 2013
Ayomivic:

You don't worship a dead god?please tell us how you dared your village oracle if you aren't scared.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Be Christianized In The Next Two Years! / Are Atheist Alone? / 'touch Not My Anointed'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.