Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Cheap Flight From Lagos To Nairobi ???? Also Need help on Tanzania Visa & Flight - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheap Flight From Lagos To Nairobi ???? Also Need help on Tanzania Visa & Flight (4015 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Tanzania Visa / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Cheap Flight From Lagos To Nairobi ???? Also Need help on Tanzania Visa & Flight by AKMoney1(m): 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2012
How much does a ticket cost from Lagos to Nairobi and what are the requirement at kenya airport. i heard it's visa on arrival Any reliable information about traveling to Kenya I also need info about Tanzanian visa and flight.
Thanks
Re: Cheap Flight From Lagos To Nairobi ???? Also Need help on Tanzania Visa & Flight by wy2000(m): 10:50am On Feb 04, 2013
Try wakanow.com or travelstart.com.ng
Re: Cheap Flight From Lagos To Nairobi ???? Also Need help on Tanzania Visa & Flight by samally: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
AK Money: How much does a ticket cost from Lagos to Nairobi and what are the requirement at kenya airport. i heard it's visa on arrival Any reliable information about traveling to Kenya I also need info about Tanzanian visa and flight.
Thanks

I will be going to kenya by march...let me know if this is your shedule period too...

Regarding the Kenya visa, You will pay $50 at point of entry for instant visa...and am going via South Africa airways
Re: Cheap Flight From Lagos To Nairobi ???? Also Need help on Tanzania Visa & Flight by biglarrymoore: 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
[b][/b]Tanzania visa is not too hard to collect once you have somebody that can send you an invitation letter from there and add the rest of the document here they will grant you

(1)

Which Country Can I Travel To With 2 Million Naira / Before You Go Abroad For That Msc, Let’s Reason Together / Photos From Hawaii Volcano As Lava Flow Destroys Homes And Forces 2,000 To Flee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.