Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! (8807 Views)

Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) / Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by fittty(m): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2012
I've have 2.5million naira with me sitting in my bank account, but I'm looking for a profitable buisness I can go into. I don't want to put the money into fixed deposit in a bank cos that's what I've done with other fund I have... Pls anyone with useful ideas should share with me I'll appreciate it.... Pls no online forex or whatever online business beacause I'm not interested in such and scammers should pls stay off this ok.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by Observer2(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2012
I would suggest you get a shop in a very good location, register a bussiness name,get a bussiness acct with your bank,love-vendor the shop to a good standard and probably stock it up with correct digital technologies. You can also look to strike pathernship with some of the major companies and the possibility of buying frm china in the comfort of your bedroom. Do research wella before going into it. It all depends on your interest. Scammers full here o. Hold your money well o.
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by fittty(m): 11:59am On Jun 16, 2012
Observer2: I would suggest you get a shop in a very good location, register a bussiness name,get a bussiness acct with your bank,love-vendor the shop to a good standard and probably stock it up with correct digital technologies. You can also look to strike pathernship with some of the major companies and the possibility of buying frm china in the comfort of your bedroom. Do research wella before going into it. It all depends on your interest. Scammers full here o. Hold your money well o.

Thank you... I'll think about it... More ideas are welcome smiley
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by Observer2(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2012
fittty:

Thank you... I'll think about it... More ideas are welcome smiley
you are most wellcomed. Which one is love vendor again. I said p i m p the shop
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2012
i'll advice u invest it on oil and gas especially d gas sector,its a gold house for pple who have d view of success and positivity.LPG(liquified petroleum gas) is at high demand on daily basis nationally and internationally,it is very very lucrative if u dare it.Go and invest it in d gas sector,den sit and wait for ur tremendious profit....but make sure u knw d hollow parts of a river b4 swimming it.Dats my own chip of advice,i hope it helps.tanx
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by Businesstools(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2012
Open a Supermarket or an eatery in a location with high traffic and contact us on 07030949450 for business strategies that will enable you get the word out to your target market.You won't regret it.Cheers.

Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by femu(m): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2012
My friend why not invest in Piggery, Poultry or Fishery. You can count on me for all necessary support.

http://no1pigfan./
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by neksummi(m): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2012
Use a little fraction of it to be the major distributor in your area of a health and welness company launching in Nigeria this month. People like you are wanted by the company. They're going to give you quality training before you start hence you'll be well equiped. Other distributors will be buying from you. You make $6 on each pack a distributor orders. If you need further guide on this, get in touch: 08063306838.
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by greenhope(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2012
I will advice multiple streams of income but with that amount you can open a cyber cafe and bush bar the cashflow is interesting with good management.

1 Like

Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by fittty(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2012
jehovahnoni: i'll advice u invest it on oil and gas especially d gas sector,its a gold house for pple who have d view of success and positivity.LPG(liquified petroleum gas) is at high demand on daily basis nationally and internationally,it is very very lucrative if u dare it.Go and invest it in d gas sector,den sit and wait for ur tremendious profit....but make sure u knw d hollow parts of a river b4 swimming it.Dats my own chip of advice,i hope it helps.tanx

I really don't know how it workd but pls can u enlighten me?
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by fittty(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2012
jehovahnoni: i'll advice u invest it on oil and gas especially d gas sector,its a gold house for pple who have d view of success and positivity.LPG(liquified petroleum gas) is at high demand on daily basis nationally and internationally,it is very very lucrative if u dare it.Go and invest it in d gas sector,den sit and wait for ur tremendious profit....but make sure u knw d hollow parts of a river b4 swimming it.Dats my own chip of advice,i hope it helps.tanx

I really don't know how it works but pls can u enlighten me?
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by fittty(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2012
femu: My friend why not invest in Piggery, Poultry or Fishery. You can count on me for all necessary support.

http://no1pigfan./

I have 2plots of land close to a stream... I tried making a huge fish pond by employing labourers to dig it close to the stream a year ago. It was 80% completed not until I got discouraged about fish farming.... I'm really not sure yet on what to do. More ideas are welcome pls
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by fittty(m): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2012
neksummi: Use a little fraction of it to be the major distributor in your area of a health and welness company launching in Nigeria this month. People like you are wanted by the company. They're going to give you quality training before you start hence you'll be well equiped. Other distributors will be buying from you. You make $6 on each pack a distributor orders. If you need further guide on this, get in touch: 08063306838.

I've heard about these stuffs but its not easy to get buyers as people don't patronise such products. Thanks anyway
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by fittty(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2012
Businesstools: Open a Supermarket or an eatery in a location with high traffic and contact us on 07030949450 for business strategies that will enable you get the word out to your target market.You won't regret it.Cheers.

I love d restaurant/eatery buisness but d location seems to be the issue here
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by fittty(m): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2012
greenhope: I will advice multiple streams of income but with that amount you can open a cyber cafe and bush bar the cashflow is interesting with good management.

Most cybercafe's I come accross barely last for long and I sometimes wonder what really seems to be the problem in such buisness....... I have a female friend who is a graduate in computer science and she has 3 different cyber cafes. She's always complaining whenever I visit and she keeps asking me for a loan to fund her business(cafe).. Its either her generator keeps breaking down or something else ......
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by Businesstools(m): 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2012
@Fittty:Take time to observe the traffic pattern and life style of people in potential locations.Look out for other traffic generators such as industries,schools,hospitals,motor parks that draw traffic to the area.Also consider highway and foot traffic.Or you can decide to site yours close to an established eatery that has a large customer base.If you don't do the above,you'll spend a lot on advert that may not yield any +ve result.Cheers
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2012
fittty:

I really don't know how it workd but pls can u enlighten me?
ya no big deal.All u av to do is make contact wit a oil and gas company in nigeria or outside nigeria.....sign up as an investor and dey will shape u in and show u how it works,its just like d popular forex trade but i tel u it is entirely different bcus dere is notin online here...its a real and physical business.Contact every available oil and gas personnel or analyst to tel u more.Also u will need clients and customers to boost ur business and make it skyrocket,dats my little knowledge oabout it.tanx
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2012
fittty:

I really don't know how it works but pls can u enlighten me?
One more tin,to obtain goodness...u must not consider badness,i am not sayin u should neglect badness...u should take note of it but u should not let it overshadow goodness.All i am tryin to say in essence is dat u should manage failure and success appropriately mostly wen investin.i just tut dis should also help bcus i learnt pple ar afraid to invest bcus of failure and witout failure u cant achieve success ...dis has happened to d world billionaires today,dey failed but dey didnt let d failure hinder dem.In a nut shell, dont b afraid of investin...dont take note of negativities...take note of positivities..always look on d bright side.,not d dangers ahead or involve.
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by fittty(m): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2012
Businesstools: @Fittty:Take time to observe the traffic pattern and life style of people in potential locations.Look out for other traffic generators such as industries,schools,hospitals,motor parks that draw traffic to the area.Also consider highway and foot traffic.Or you can decide to site yours close to an established eatery that has a large customer base.If you don't do the above,you'll spend a lot on advert that may not yield any +ve result.Cheers

Thanks bruv. That was a good advise. May God bless u
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by Olynkem: 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2012
Poster, you have to thread carefully.

I know of a business you can start without even touching that your savings, yes. A lecturer who is into same business got a profit share cheque of 53million yesterday for a year and that is not his monthly bonus which is over 8million per month. There is no profitable business like hence robert kiyosaki and donald trump, american billionaires described it as money making machine. check it out at www.homebusiness101..com.

I wish you the best.
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by ephilipand: 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2012
Exportation of charcoal, bitter kola, seasame seeds, pko e.t.c
omobolaji.joel@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by jam04(m): 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2012
Invest in granite haulage business and receive guaranteed weekly returns. Business location is abeokuta in ogun state.
Olulay@yahoo.com, 08090938426
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by henrico247(m): 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2012
I would advice you rent a shop and start selling computer accesories,stationaries and office equipments. I think that will do for you. I am also a supplier of these items. If you need my help you can call on me so we can have a face to face discussion on it. It also depends on the area you a situated,but l bet you would enjoy the biz. Call me or text me on 08037604557. Hey!! Am not a scammer,although its obvious scammers are also found here. Just be careful and pray hard for God's divine direction.
Thanks
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by stpat1(m): 5:11am On Jun 18, 2012
If u wont mind partnering with me on kerosene supply in ph. everything is on ground already from where to get the product to the petrl station to sell to.
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by princegoam: 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
Can you invest in Asia investment project. Call me to 08188199159
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by joerico: 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2012
Real Estate: that’s the most secure biz for you my friend, you can join a group of 10 to finance the building of a school (Higher Institution) hostel under a BOO arrangement. You will make your investment in two to three years and the good part is that your investment will remain for up to 60yrs continuously appreciating. This is kind of a lifetime biz investment. call me on 08036880850 Email: eric@micromentor-intl.com
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by fittty(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2012
princegoam: Can you invest in Asia investment project. Call me to 08188199159

Sounds like scam. R u living in malaysia?? I bet so... Pls stay off this thread
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by fittty(m): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2012
joerico: Real Estate: that’s the most secure biz for you my friend, you can join a group of 10 to finance the building of a school (Higher Institution) hostel under a BOO arrangement. You will make your investment in two to three years and the good part is that your investment will remain for up to 60yrs continuously appreciating. This is kind of a lifetime biz investment. call me on 08036880850 Email: eric@micromentor-intl.com

What skool are we looking at?
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by fittty(m): 10:46am On Jun 20, 2012
stpat1: If u wont mind partnering with me on kerosene supply in ph. everything is on ground already from where to get the product to the petrl station to sell to.

What state and what's d capital required?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innovative Startup, Cardify Showcases Its Solution At The Lagos Startup Expo / How Can I Get A Caller Tune For My Song / WE Buy Faulty,old,scrap & Condemned Vehicles(car,bus,truck) Lagos & Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.